Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose (10867 Views)

Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? / An Apology For "Muslims Praying For Allah To Destroy Buhari's Government: Video" / Prayers At Shekarau's House To Destroy Buhari's Government (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by MadCow1: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2016
giga02:
. Am sure u reside in Lagos posting rubbish;am sure if ur dad isn't yet to receive 5month salary u would av acquired some reasonable amount of sense.

More like if his father has not received salary, he will not see his money to steal to go and be posting this rubbish in a cyber cafe.

Ewu Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by seankay(m): 8:08am On Jun 06, 2016
dragonking2:
Just the same way APC blamed GEJ. ..Karma is a biitch right?
How does this affect me? I be like Zombie for your face?
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by allthingsgood: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:
Fayose, I A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ all Nigerian women L♥√ع A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ support Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ. Please don't relent in your struggle against jihadist dictatorship A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ tyranny. Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ are the only Yoruba freedom fighter we KϞöω̲ A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ respect, for the rest have been bought A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ paid for. Keep on telling Nigerians the truth, even if they are too chicken †̥♥ hear it.

My dear, u sure say u well so

Fayose ke?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by FrancisIgya: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2016
Fayose has lost bearing and made Buhari his project. Now he is even blaming Buhari for his inability to pay salaries when everyone knows that the actions of the NDA and past corruption are responsible. For those calling Baba clueless and a dullard, it is GEJ that absolutely fits such description. Why are wailers always silent on the looting of our commonwealth under the watchfull eyes of the Otueke drunkard?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by GoldenJAT(m): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2016
let the truth be said always... the problem been faced by Nigeria at the moment is been replicated in most of the oil producing nations of the world that failed 2 save during the time of plentiful harvest... ain't we aware of how Mr Jonathan and his cohorts looted this nation 2d moon and back?i believe the actions of yesterday will always rear it's head weda positively or negatively based on what the action or actions was previously!!!! I find it amusing and at Same time a slap on the face of Nigerians, that a questionable character like Mr FAYOSE even has the guts 2 play the victim always.
Apology to his loyalists.... but deep down in u people's heart u just wish the man Mr FAYOSE will stop making a mockery of himself!!!there is always a time for everything, in his case.... common sense has refused 2 tell him that.
THIS IS GOLDENJAT COMMENTING..... I LIVE FOR THE TRUTH.
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by dalongjnr: 8:17am On Jun 06, 2016
what is fayose doing here, I though he's on strike. pay your workers first then we will know that the economic woes doesn't affect you or your people. senseless opposition from a senseless man. I know opposition is not madness and it's not praying for bad things for your people because you are out of power to rule them. millions of fayose can't dear a shadow of the President.
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by win3k: 8:25am On Jun 06, 2016
GudluckIBB:

I thought this clown Is on strike.

Did it ever occur to you that despite the fact he is a clown...most things he has said about Buhari is right?

In your blind follow follow mentality you daft Nigerians refuse to smell the blasted coffeee.
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 06, 2016
grin angry grin grin grin

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 06, 2016
win3k:

Did it ever occur to you that despite the fact he is a clown...most things he has said about Buhari is right?

In your blind follow follow mentality you daft Nigerians refuse to smell the blasted coffeee.

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:
Fayose, I A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ all Nigerian women L♥√ع A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ support Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ. Please don't relent in your struggle against jihadist dictatorship A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ tyranny. Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ are the only Yoruba freedom fighter we KϞöω̲ A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ respect, for the rest have been bought A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ paid for. Keep on telling Nigerians the truth, even if they are too chicken †̥♥ hear it.
grin grin grin.

WOMAN !!!

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by Ignatiusprince(m): 8:33am On Jun 06, 2016
Y are u people lamenting over Gov Fayose? Apc(Amechi and oshomole) started it with GEJ and they follows. . Buhari should face it.Frankly speaking, itz d fact and not just d fact but reality. .
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 06, 2016
dragonking2:
The dullard has already destroyed the economy that's why he is running out to London leaving Osunbade the mere commissioner to take the fall. cheesy cheesy
....How GEJ handed over Nigeria to PMB

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by baumolina(m): 8:35am On Jun 06, 2016
Fayose..please face thr economy of your state

Pay your staff...hunger is everywhere amongst your staff
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 06, 2016
seankay:
I'm beginning to think Buhari slept with Fayose's wife cos these derisive statements and balderdash remarks are just too much.

Fayose blaming Buhari since 2014

grin grin grin

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by Goke7: 8:39am On Jun 06, 2016
Fayose has abandoned Governance for politics, very soon his own people will soon start kicking against him as all his antics trying to incite his ekiti and nigerians against PMB will soon expire. Its only a matter of time.
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by hundredhunndred: 8:40am On Jun 06, 2016
MadCow1:

More like if his father has not received salary, he will not see his money to steal to go and be posting this rubbish in a cyber cafe.

Ewu Abeokuta

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 06, 2016
400billionman:
Fayose, you are my man.

Please invest in agriculture for export so that Ekiti people will not starve.. Cashew, Pinneaple, banana are all export crops.

Ekiti has arable land wasting.
grin grin grin

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by hundredhunndred: 8:41am On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:

You have never for once make sense on this forum, posting trash everywhere with that your old stolen blackberry. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:

I feel sorry for the unborn child that will inherit your genes.
I hope you don't get to reproduce. It would be quite unfortunate tbh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 06, 2016
hundredhunndred:

You have never for once make sense on this forum, posting trash everywhere with that your old stolen blackberry. Smh
.... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by calaway: 8:58am On Jun 06, 2016
DonaldGenes:
Hian, what's really wrong with Fayose?

Sometimes, iWonder if Fayose do attend Federal Executive Council Meetings before and how he will face PMB one on One?
Speaking of which, iKnow Ekiti people pride themselves as Fountain of knowledge ,albeit, the state is so poor ..You wonder what kind of knowledge do they mean? They are suppose to replicate what they know into practical real economic values

FAYOSE has simple stated the facts and you are writhing like an earthworm exposed to salt.
Small wonder lai mohammed is you hero
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by snowdl: 9:31am On Jun 06, 2016
Hey ppl.... For latest news and gist, just click on snowdl..com
Like and comments pls. Thanks yall
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by Suntzung: 9:44am On Jun 06, 2016
omojoshy:
Lalasticlala, come see ooo, Fayose has gone mad again..... shocked shocked shocked
I Wonder What Kind of leaders we are having 2day ! just b/cos of political interest this LUNARTIC gov. is wishing our country and its people ill progress and badluck, why this? the idiot is desperate to become a VP comes 2019! SAS et al?, May Almighthy God return your ill wishes to your own FAMILY (IJN) : PDP we knew have a script of funding NDA and many other negetive vices to criple the ECONOMY in a bid to come back to power in 2019! they have burried millions of dollars in th soakouts hidden in the bushes to be used to wore hungry masses and bribe govt agents comes 2019! NIGERIANS shine your eyes the Cartel Mafia PDP are our enemies! God Bless NIGERIA.
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by eleko1: 9:57am On Jun 06, 2016
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 una see this thief so?
Victor445:
embarassed
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by focus7: 10:01am On Jun 06, 2016
A thorough investigation into the activities of the NDA will reveal that pdp is the sponsor of the attack to the economic of the nation just to make Buhari government fail.
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by lordkhalifa(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2016
Buhari said he know how to run Nigeria but he have ”destroyed
Nigeria’s economy” and ”do not have the capacity to move
the country forward”.
Buhari agricultural output has decreased, our foreign reserves have
been spent and the value of the naira has depreciated since he came to power and it continues to fall.
according to the Business Day Newspaper Nigerians are ”getting poorer for the first time since 1999”.
Is either we chain the change mantra or we are going remain like this while our children go to bed with empty stomach

Bull-hari is a failure
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by obailala(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2016
“Soldiers would enter the home of poor village people and gun them down in cold blood. There is too much of blood-shedding. Look at what they did to that innocent woman in Kano.

I am telling you that God allowed them to get into government so that they would be exposed; so that everyone would see their inability and hypocrisy,” he said.
Abeg what has the case of the woman in Kano got to do with Buhari's government?
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by dragonking2: 10:43am On Jun 06, 2016
Kullant:
....How GEJ handed over Nigeria to PMB
How was the economy when obj handed over to GEJ
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by aloeman15(m): 11:01am On Jun 06, 2016
If you only knew how much fraud, corruption and theft have occurred since may 29, 2015, you'd be weeping and wailing in utter despair.
Well, you willfully ignore or excuse the blatant ones right under your very nose, so why would you even be bothered if you found out?
Ignoramuses with half baked knowledge...
FrancisIgya:
Fayose has lost bearing and made Buhari his project. Now he is even blaming Buhari for his inability to pay salaries when everyone knows that the actions of the NDA and past corruption are responsible. For those calling Baba clueless and a dullard, it is GEJ that absolutely fits such description. Why are wailers always silent on the looting of our commonwealth under the watchfull eyes of the Otueke drunkard?
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 06, 2016
dragonking2:
How was the economy when obj handed over to GEJ

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by aloeman15(m): 11:07am On Jun 06, 2016
It's good that you asked.
He used it as an instance of what happens under a despot.
Simple.
I'm sure you're aware of more direct examples?
Zakzaky, libyans, ipad, former pdp members washed clean in apc. Etc.
obailala:

Abeg what has the case of the woman in Kano got to do with Buhari's government?
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by teebell999(m): 11:09am On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:

human being reasoning like a chicken! I pray u receive sense from above.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan / Missing Logo: PPC Calls For Cancellation Of Election Results In 8 Oyo Constituen / Don’t Come To Rivers To Play Politics, Wike Charges New Rivers CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.