Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose (10866 Views)

Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? / An Apology For "Muslims Praying For Allah To Destroy Buhari's Government: Video" / Prayers At Shekarau's House To Destroy Buhari's Government (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by DoyenExchange: 11:13am On Jun 06, 2016
Not just buhary's govt but any govt in power.
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by aloeman15(m): 11:19am On Jun 06, 2016
I don't hold brief for the pdp, But doesn't it make sense?
Natural justice says, 'do me, i do you. God no go vex'.
We recall the huge propaganda war engine the apc used. We recall the threat of a parallel govt. We recall the rabid insults and numerous blackmails against the last govt.
Why cry foul when people study your tactics and use them against you?!
focus7:
A thorough investigation into the activities of the NDA will reveal that pdp is the sponsor of the attack to the economic of the nation just to make Buhari government fail.
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by debeginin(m): 11:35am On Jun 06, 2016
His mate(Ambode) is not owing workers a dime n still pursuing more(kebbi rice deal). He(Fayose ) n other governors who came to power with no idea on how to better d lot of their people but to eat from d center alone are making things bad for Nigerians.
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by Kriss77: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Fayose is a persona-non grata. He should solve his own problem first.
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by obailala(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
aloeman15:
It's good that you asked.
He used it as an instance of what happens under a despot.
Simple.
I'm sure you're aware of more direct examples?
Zakzaky, libyans, ipad, former pdp members washed clean in apc. Etc.
Sorry to burst your bubble but using that Kano woman example to judge buharis leadership was just pure evidence of Fayose being a pathetic air head ranting purposelessly and directionlessly. Only people with similar crude mentalities actually think such an example is sensible in this discourse.
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by chernest2002: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
Fayose just quote buhari, cause buhari have said that Nigerians should expect more hardship in the coming months.
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by zicol2015: 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:
Fayose, I A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ all Nigerian women L♥√ع A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ support Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ. Please don't relent in your struggle against jihadist dictatorship A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ tyranny. Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ are the only Yoruba freedom fighter we KϞöω̲ A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ respect, for the rest have been bought A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ paid for. Keep on telling Nigerians the truth, even if they are too chicken †̥♥ hear it.

Ma, u just bought a new phone abi?
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by DMLords: 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:
Fayose, I A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ all Nigerian women L♥√ع A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ support Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ. Please don't relent in your struggle against jihadist dictatorship A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ tyranny. Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ are the only Yoruba freedom fighter we KϞöω̲ A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ respect, for the rest have been bought A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ paid for. Keep on telling Nigerians the truth, even if they are too chicken †̥♥ hear it.

Nice coded comment...
And Gani still Sucks?
Perfection!
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by DMLords: 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
[
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by aloeman15(m): 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
You want to use 2 separate yardsticks to judge fayose and buhari abi?
The last govt was villified for things happening in the remotest parts of nigeria, but buhari shouldn't be harried the same way?
Isn't that hypocritical of you? Meanwhile, I notice that you tactfully sidestepped the other examples I gave. And the one he mentioned of soldiers killing people in their homes. Good for you.
obailala:
Sorry to burst your bubble but using that Kano woman example to judge buharis leadership was just pure evidence of Fayose being a pathetic air head ranting purposelessly and directionlessly. Only people with similar crude mentalities actually think such an example is sensible in this discourse.
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by DMLords: 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
Kullant:
grin grin grin.

WOMAN !!!
Her Moniker says ganisucks... what do you expect if not for gani to suck? and yes! she sucks.
I love her jorr
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by aloeman15(m): 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
Modified-
Mr obailala, I know you have a predilection for insults. Can you focus your energies on issues and leave your insults for your favourite beer parlour?
Tnx
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by obailala(m): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
aloeman15:
You want to use 2 separate yardsticks to judge fayose and buhari abi?
The last govt was villified for things happening in the remotest parts of nigeria, but buhari shouldn't be harried the same way?
Isn't that hypocritical of you? Meanwhile, I notice that you tactfully sidestepped the other examples I gave. And the one he mentioned of soldiers killing people in their homes. Good for you.
aloeman15:
Modified-
Mr obailala, I know you have a predilection for insults. Can you focus your energies on issues and leave your insults for your favourite beer parlour?
Tnx
My first comment which you quoted was very simple and clear and that is exactly what I was referring to in my subsequent comments. I was perplexed that a sitting governor could condescend to the shameless level of making such a pointless assertion - blaming the killing of an innocent woman in Kano on Buhari. Once again I ask, what on earth does that have to do with Buhari?....

Regarding the insults, as far as I know, calling Fayose an empty head for making such a pointless assertion is not an insult but just a factual statement. And yeah, I also share the same view for people who for whatever sentimental reasons, agree with that 'particular' statement of Fayose.
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 07, 2016
DonaldGenes:
Hian, what's really wrong with Fayose?

Sometimes, iWonder if Fayose do attend Federal Executive Council Meetings before and how he will face PMB one on One?
Speaking of which, iKnow Ekiti people pride themselves as Fountain of knowledge ,albeit, the state is so poor ..You wonder what kind of knowledge do they mean? They are suppose to replicate what they know into practical real economic values

Fountain of knowledge my foot. Please visit ekiti state that is like a jungle and you will agree with me that those people are like 100 years behind civilization. No difference between them and the north.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Keeps Mum As Senate Blocks Magu Again / PDP: Why We Can’t Commend Buhari On Rescue Of Kankara Students / How Buhari’s Public Communication Team Fared In The Last 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.