Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection (48556 Views)

President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing / Nigerians Call Femi Adesina ' A Liar' As Buhari Goes To London Hospital / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by Bimpe29: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2016
Get well soon my amiable President. Wa llahu yasimuka mina nasi.
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by MrCork: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by chernest2002: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
Health tourism continues after apc will tell us to do it locally.
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrCork:

angry
are you buhari undecided
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by lexiyandra(f): 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
Well said
ybalogs:
Old age is gradually catching up on our Presido. The way I
see it, governance is not really meant for old people but
these old men just don't want to quit being relevant.
I wish him a quick recovery.
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by lexiyandra(f): 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
Abi im neck dey pain am??
evy1:
Tell him to bend his head one side and add 2 drops of ear drop and bend the head the other side and add 2 drops of ear drop again! Why does he need to travel for that nah!
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by lexiyandra(f): 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
This has just made my day i swear!!!........LMFAO!!!

seacoast:
Abu nti

Nti mgbu

Nkpochi nti

Nti ike

Total ogbi

Use Osa herbal treatment, they dey for Obele Agu Street, near St Mary church.... Lol
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by orunto27: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
"Eti tun di", what a life!!!!
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by seacoast(m): 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
lexiyandra:
This has just made my day i swear!!!........LMFAO!!!

Lol.. Seems u know Osa herbal?
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by AntiWailer: 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
nery20:

How can u query my optimism for a 1yr old govt when
ur faith in PDP has not fainted after 16yrs of colosal
failure?

Faith in PDP ke.

What are u smoking my brother ?
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by Catastrophe1: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:
Huh, who is celebrating a birthday? ♍ƺ or Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ.
you offcourse.
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by Catastrophe1: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Remii:
PMB should fly in the ent guys at worst abi na surgery?
Help me tell him oo
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by sawhite: 12:09am On Jun 07, 2016
ellacute45:
okkk
please mail me@
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by quickly: 12:19am On Jun 07, 2016
Instead of.them to.ensure we have medical fcilities to treat all those kind of ailment they r running to london.

The money that Allison stole can.build a world class hospital
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by dunlie: 6:10am On Jun 07, 2016
Remii:
so you think governance is no work? Have you ever headed a group of people?

OK...I see you headmaster...!!!!
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by chigoizie7(m): 7:43am On Jun 07, 2016
The baba is just running away. Una wan make dem bomb him for inside aso rock?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) / I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman / Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.