Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Help Getting My Fiance A Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Getting My Fiance A Visa (856 Views)

Getting My Wife To File For Me / America Fiance Visa Takes How Many Months From The Filing Date? / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Getting My Fiance A Visa by bbngozi(f): 12:02am On Aug 26, 2009
ok I'm trying to get my fiance a VISA to come to united State and i don't know where to start.
i was thinking that he applies for student visa but then again, how does he do dat, does he just go to the embassy and what?

I was also thinking that he apply to American schools and see if he gets accepted as an international student since he's an intelligent guy(he came first out of the whole graduating class)

any idea, at least where to start, right now he's going to university of Enugu state, studying Biochemistry
Re: Help Getting My Fiance A Visa by kofiannan(m): 9:33am On Aug 27, 2009
bbngozi:

ok I'm trying to get my fiance a VISA to come to united State and i don't know where to start.
i was thinking that he applies for student visa but then again, how does he do dat, does he just go to the embassy and what?

I was also thinking that he apply to American schools and see if he gets accepted as an international student since he's an intelligent guy[b](he came first out of the whole graduating class)[/b]

any idea, at least where to start, right now he's going to university of Enugu state, studying Biochemistry

1. How didyou get to teh US? Abi u be oyibo?
2. Dont you know the US embasy website? go there you will see various ways one can visit   the US
3. He came out first, which school? and what do you mean by "first"-is that in secondary school?
4. How intelligent could he be that he doesnt know simple issues like vamoosing from Nigeria that even simple minded people know.
Na wa for you and your boyfriend,,  sorry your fiance o!!!
5. as for the University of Enugu state?where that one dey for Nigeria? no wonder !!!
Re: Help Getting My Fiance A Visa by justwise(m): 9:41am On Aug 27, 2009
kofiannan:

1. How didyou get to teh US? Abi u be oyibo?
2. Dont you know the US embasy website? go there you will see various ways one can visit the US
3. He came out first, which school? and what do you mean by "first"-is that in secondary school?[/b]4. How intelligent could he be that he doesnt know simple issues like vamoosing from Nigeria that even simple minded people know.
Na wa for you and your boyfriend,, sorry your fiance o!!!
[b]5. as for the University of Enugu state?where that one dey for Nigeria? no wonder !!!

Hahaha, u got me cracking this morning
Re: Help Getting My Fiance A Visa by davidovie: 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2009
TRAVELLING MAKE EASY. GOING TO AMERICA CAN NOT BE A PROBLEM FOR ANYONE WITH GOOD INTENTION.LIKE,
SCHOOLING THERE, VISITING FAMILIES FRIEND AND LOVE ONES,OR ON VACATION.

first of all what is your immigration status in USA. legal or illegal also counts.
then we can start processing your Fiance documentation legally to travel either through School, Visit and Vacation.

There things we can discuss on Phone or my direct email. if interested call or email me.
+2348066255648

petdavidstravels@yahoo.com

David
Re: Help Getting My Fiance A Visa by ToToChoper: 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2009
. . . and David is a U.S consular officer?
Re: Help Getting My Fiance A Visa by Pittbaby(f): 3:45am On Sep 23, 2009
what is your status in the US?
Re: Help Getting My Fiance A Visa by davidsoj: 8:26am On Sep 23, 2009
hEy UR tROUbLES r OvER. wE AV A SCAMMER IN THE HOUSE WHO HAS USA VIAS IN HIS ROOM. TALK TO HIM NA DHE'LL GIVE R FIANCE VISA.

TRAVELLING MAKE EASY. GOING TO AMERICA CAN NOT BE A PROBLEM FOR ANYONE WITH GOOD INTENTION.LIKE,
SCHOOLING THERE, VISITING FAMILIES FRIEND AND LOVE ONES,OR ON VACATION.

first of all what is your immigration status in USA. legal or illegal also counts.
then we can start processing your Fiance documentation legally to travel either through School, Visit and Vacation.

There things we can discuss on Phone or my direct email. if interested call or email me.
+2348066255648

petdavidstravels@yahoo.com

David

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa For 1 Month. / Your Experience / Hottest Debate!!! Nigeria - A Safe Place To Be???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.