Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

‘thieves Came To My Office And Stole My N12m’ – saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘thieves Came To My Office And Stole My N12m’ – saraki (494 Views)

Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat / Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning / Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) (2) (3) (4)

‘thieves Came To My Office And Stole My N12m’ – saraki by Dhamiez: 4:23am On Jun 06, 2016
Senate President, Bukola Saraki, on Sunday, claimed that some burglars stormed his administrative office, close to his house in Kwara state two weeks ago and made away with N12 million.

Saraki stated this while referring to reports by online news site, Sahara Reporters that robbers stormed Saraki’s room and carted away millions in foreign currency

READ FULL NEWS::

http://www.247vibez.com/2016/06/05/thieves-came-to-my-office-and-stole-my-n12m-saraki/

Re: ‘thieves Came To My Office And Stole My N12m’ – saraki by 2undeee(m): 4:40am On Jun 06, 2016
Shy u be Micro finance bank wey dey get money for office or senate president, why hold such cash @ hand if not dat u are a corrupt fellow, God will judge u d wey u rule the good people of Kwara state and ur Administration as a senate president.

Re: ‘thieves Came To My Office And Stole My N12m’ – saraki by subtle009(m): 5:31am On Jun 06, 2016
12million inside office? What's he selling? Na Naija we dey.

Pastor Kumuyi Speaks On The Solution To The Niger Delta Crisis / Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo / I Still Don't Understand. PDP And APC Why?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5