Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

OMG! Shocking Photos & Video Of Baby Born With Heart Outside His Body In Yobe - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / OMG! Shocking Photos & Video Of Baby Born With Heart Outside His Body In Yobe (544 Views)

Baby Aisha Mustapha Born With Heart Outside Her Chest Dies / Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo / Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Shocking Photos & Video Of Baby Born With Heart Outside His Body In Yobe by AdoraAmadi: 6:59am On Jun 06, 2016
This adorable baby was yesterday born with his heart outside his body at a local hospital in Gaidam area of Yobe state.

Photos were shared online by Hausa Facebook page Rariya who also said the baby was immediately rushed to University Teaching Hospital, Maiduguri, Borno State for a life saving surgery. This extremely rare condition called ectopia cordis affects just eight in every million births.

I saw the video of this adorable baby's heart beating right outside his body also shared by Rariya and it shocked the hell out of me. Oh Lord! See it after the cut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLTXu61-6_I

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/omg-shocking-photos-video-of-baby-born.html

lalasticlala

Re: OMG! Shocking Photos & Video Of Baby Born With Heart Outside His Body In Yobe by kiddoiLL(m): 7:05am On Jun 06, 2016
And he's breathing and looks in good health...aint God great?
Re: OMG! Shocking Photos & Video Of Baby Born With Heart Outside His Body In Yobe by ngoben(f): 7:09am On Jun 06, 2016
May he be perfect IJN Amen
Re: OMG! Shocking Photos & Video Of Baby Born With Heart Outside His Body In Yobe by nabiz(m): 7:16am On Jun 06, 2016
Blessing and peace be to the family of this beautiful but just deformed baby. She is the best and most favoured child of our heavenly father. The baby is in this world to serve and teach the world. Congrat to the family
Re: OMG! Shocking Photos & Video Of Baby Born With Heart Outside His Body In Yobe by feldido(m): 7:24am On Jun 06, 2016
I feel pity for the poor child, it's his doing to feel this cry

(1) (Reply)

Please HELP: Her V Itches. / Q&A: How Gene Editing Could Be The Beginning Of The End For Disease / See How This Brave Woman Overcame What She Considered Her Worst Set Back -READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.