Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,778 members, 7,955,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja (48404 Views)

Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home / Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by whirlwind7(m): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2016
Acidosis:
The best you can do is to get his parent's contact in Ebonyi.

The parents should be called for questioning, and if possible, they should be jailed.

Slow down bros.
I do agree with you about getting his parents contact to intimate them about the boy's situation. It is common practice for indigent parents to give out their kids to trusted (debatable) guardians who agrees to sponsor the child's education or help him learn a trade.

The problem is that some of this guardians are mischievous and were only on the lookout for cheap labor, and the kid becomes a slave instead. Such a sad looking kid.
The poster can take up the gauntlet on this. It begins when each one of us feels concerned enough to go out of their comfort zone and dare to make a difference.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by kellz0(m): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2016
sukkot:
14 year old selling fruits. Jesus christ of umunede
nwa ooyi umunede, where in umunede are you??
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by dotG(m): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2016
OP are you not kind hearted?
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by iyatrustee(f): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2016
I am amazed that parents keep giving their wards to some guardians, who can barely survive in the city.

They must have the impression that everybody that live in townships have it all.
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by pacino26(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2016
Men am touched. NLers keep making me proud. Op for those of you who resides in Abj verify his claims and set up an acc fund for his education where people can make donations no matter the amount if the so called guardian is financially handicapped (economy bad). He can be schooling and still help in sales after sch.
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by seangy4konji: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2016
God deh.
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by DisGuy: 11:42am On Jun 08, 2016
Acidosis:
The best you can do is to get his parent's contact in Ebonyi.

The parents should be called for questioning, and if possible, they should be jailed.

in a system where there are no safeguards like social services this would be counterproductive; if they are jailed who will look after this boy and his siblings?

the system is messed up!

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by seunny4lif(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2016
Alki:
cry
ErnieSmallzz:
onosprince:

What's all this angry angry
MoD abeg ban this guys
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by MaziOmenuko: 11:43am On Jun 08, 2016
I no even understand wetin una dey form for this nairaland self! Say una never see 9 yr old dey hawk for dis naija before?
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by sukkot: 11:44am On Jun 08, 2016
kellz0:
nwa ooyi umunede, where in umunede are you??
the wessideeeeee of umunede. set trippin, reppin my set, thowing gang signs. wesssideeeeeee. umunede stand uppppp undecided
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by ogesonopt(m): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2016
o p. you are doing a 9ice job. keep it up. This is product of failed home and back government. God help us.
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by OdaNobunaga(m): 11:46am On Jun 08, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
I no even understand wetin una dey form for this nairaland self! Say una never see 9 yr old dey hawk for dis naija before?

Nawa oh
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by Joyce28(f): 11:46am On Jun 08, 2016
Not a new thing dey full Lagos angry
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by somez(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2016
And what point have u made?
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3807834_appleseller_jpega69ef577793016fcfcdb4423351bda66

Wetin happen OP?

Do you want to adopt him?

Will you take care of him?

Why didnt you report it to the Police?

DO you know if life would be worse for him with his parents than it is for him with the guardian?

Ask well o!! Before you go use aproko go remove food for this small boy mouth..
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by Ruq: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3807834_appleseller_jpega69ef577793016fcfcdb4423351a66

Wetin happen OP?

Do you want to adopt him?

Will you take care of him?

Why didnt you report it to the Police?

DO you know if life would be worse for him with his parents than it is for him with the guardian?

Ask well o!! Before you go use aproko go remove food for this small boy mouth..

Leave am, when some people chop belle full dem no dey fit think. Underage full agbero for oshodi wey dey do conductor work nobody scream human rights.

Kids wey human right dey provide for sef dey run leave human rights go find their hustle.

Op cases like this na you fit intervene.
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by emvico(m): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
d pishur nor show o!
you are right. cos the pishur nor clear at all cheesy
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by emvico(m): 11:51am On Jun 08, 2016
DisGuy:

in a system where there are no safeguards like social services this would be counterproductive; if they are jailed who will look after this boy and his siblings?

the system is messed up!
GBAM
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by kellz0(m): 11:51am On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=sukkot post=46382593] the wessideeeeee of umunede. set trippin, reppin my set, thowing gang signs. wesssideeeeeee. umunede stand uppppp undecided[/quotewhich umunede you talking abou weed man, the umunede i know is a town in delta and i qrew up there...weedman check my dp and see if you know me]
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by MadCow1: 11:51am On Jun 08, 2016
somez:
And what point have u made?

If you cant see the point, then you shouldnt be online but in class..
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by woleaj67(m): 11:53am On Jun 08, 2016
Hope kind-hearted one among our Abuja base sen will cough out little our of their wardrobe allowance to help these children out of street before they become dreadful to the society
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by Phobia1: 11:54am On Jun 08, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
d pishur nor show o!
Change d fone ur usin.
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by seunny4lif(m): 11:59am On Jun 08, 2016
Alki:

You should be deleted from life also
You should be deleted from life also angry
If na curse
I said Ban and I neva insult you undecided
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by SergeAlain: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
Op i think we need to be careful about the ongoing social media revolution. sometimes we are tempted to play 'God' and it is dangerous.
I just saw some clowns on here calling for the guardians to be reported and jailed if possible.

Let us be guided, do you know if the guardians are among the throngs who have just lost their jobs, or teachers who have not been paid in the last 6 months? or traders whose business have virtually disappeared since the economy went into decline?

In the developed countries where there are social services, a child whose parents abuse him can look forward to a better life in a govt managed shelter. Here what options do you offer this child if you take him away from this guardian, a return to his parents in the innards of Ebonyi state?
By the way lets be practical, where is he better off, selling fruits by the roadside in FCT where he can meet people like you and expand his horizon, or back home in Ebonyi going to farm with his parents?

God has his plans for everyone and sometimes the road may seem rough or arduous before it widens and smooths over . I know most of us here mean well, but let us lend our help with caution. Please.

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
seunny4lif:

What's all this angry angry
MoD abeg ban this guys
ok, Mr reporter, what rule did i break oh undecided
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by sukkot: 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=kellz0 post=46382795][/quote] lol brah I knew one delta man online who was always saying ' Jesus Christ of Umunede lol. thats where I got it from. I am not delta neither do I know where Umunede Is. But I am sure it is a very lovely place wink
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by nkemjacob2(m): 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
dis z nt new in 9ja na, go 2 ajah in lagos and other areas u c dem "little kids" beggin more less selling tins. my dear no b 2day u no say yarsh dey back, nigeria has be ruled and mis managed by useles idiots called leaders 4 years
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by kellz0(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
sukkot:
lol brah I knew one delta man online who was always saying ' Jesus Christ of Umunede lol. thats where I got it from. I am not delta neither do I know where Umunede Is. But I am sure it is a very lovely place wink
weed man, and i thought that i have seen a broda grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by seunny4lif(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
ok, Mr reporter, what rule did i break oh undecided
Space booking grin grin
Wasting our precious space grin grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
seunny4lif:

Space booking grin grin
Wasting our precious space grin grin
lmao, u no well grin, when da 1 enter nairaland rule?
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by seunny4lif(m): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lmao, u no well grin, when da 1 enter nairaland rule?
grin grin grin
Since over 1 year grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
Since over 1 year grin
grin me no know oh.. Will u believe if i tell u that this actually the 1st tym am seeing/knowing this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! / Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.