Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja (48273 Views)

Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home / Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by ikombe: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
pafestula:
If na Toto Decay picture or Snake picture, Lalasticalgossip go don put am for front page, but very sensitive matter like this won't get to front page. Oshisco
Mumu come and modify cheesy
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
publicenemy:

You want people to help him and you forgot his name in less than 24hrs. Let that boy hustle he could become a millionaire fruit seller or importer in future, you'll never know. His destiny could be anywhere. He can read and write and express himself in English,That's Education.

There are millions of unemployed graduates roaming the streets.

oga would you like the same for your kids?
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by touche(m): 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
Kindly report to National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP). They have jurisdiction over this issue. http://www.naptip.gov.ng/, 2028, Dalaba street, Wuse Zone 5, F.C.T FCT Abuja, +(234) 703 0000 203, Toll Free: 0800CALLNAPTIP (08002255627847)
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by francescainnoce(f): 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
Acidosis:
The best you can do is to get his parent's contact in Ebonyi.

The parents should be called for questioning, and if possible, they should be jailed.
Seconded Hun. I think it's time the government start arresting all this very silly parents

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Another Olajumoke on board, O ya, @Shirley Eatery of life in Gwarinpa, @House of Maliq etc., TY Bello, your attention is needed. lets do it again.
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by somez(m): 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
And what more can we expect from a 'madcow'. Your name, your destiny.
MadCow1:

If you cant see the point, then you shouldnt be online but in class..
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by seunny4lif(m): 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
grin grin
Next I ban you grin grin
Last warning grin
ErnieSmallzz:
grin me no know oh.. Will u believe if i tell u that this actually the 1st tym am seeing/knowing this
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by ewaski(m): 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
sukkot:
14 year old selling fruits. Jesus christ of umunede
are you from imunede
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by ewaski(m): 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
sukkot:
14 year old selling fruits. Jesus christ of umunede
are you from umunede
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by coldFLARES1(m): 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
iyatrustee:
I am amazed that parents keep giving their wards to some guardians, who can barely survive in the city.

They must have the impression that everybody that live in townships have it all.

The impression is not necessarily 'have-all' but having it better than the original parents.

You won't believe that some people's only imprint n life is to sire children like it is an export commodity, without a care for any other responsibility relating to those children.
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by hopeforcharles(m): 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Nothing wrong with this op, even here in London kids do hustle

Op stop posting people pic on net,are u silly
As i see how u molest/ harass the Op i come run go ur profile to check who be this, hmmm wetin i see dumbfounded me, infact i see ur arsenals i no no when i shouted Ukwu. Babe u hot oh, infact u fit make a reverend father leave church follow u. U are the type i need @ the moment 2 cool tempa
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by PencilBox: 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Nothing wrong with this op, even here in London kids do hustle

Op stop posting people pic on net,are u silly

smiley :-) just tell us you're in London
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by MadCow1: 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
somez:
And what more can we expect from a 'madcow'. Your name, your destiny.

First of all, MadCow is not my name.. Reason why I suggest you should stay in school and take your classes seriously.

Secondly if my life as of today is the destiny of a MadCow, even your Dad will be praying your get the destiny of a MadCow..

grin

Keep Throwing your feather weight punches puppy.. grin

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by princetom1(m): 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
Anywhere u see Kingreign, GAZZUZZ will show face, i don t wanna mention others that normally show face grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by Project400: 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
The only wrong fact about this case is that the young boy has been deprived of qualitative education.

There is absolutely nothing with a 14 year old boy selling fruits. The experience from that trade would help him in the future. However, there is a need to go to school.

Some of us had working class parents, yet we engaged in trade; it was fun, and today, the experience is aiding our endeavours.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by somez(m): 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hahaha... Coward obviously needs a brain transplant. Go give your grand ma some head. Can supply a facemask if you not bold enough to do so.

And hey Mr English killer, sup with your second paragraph? Lol... Your parents obviously couldn't afford an early edu for their 'cow' of a son.

Cows gives birth to cow, ain't it? High class gay.
MadCow1:

First of all, MadCow is not my name.. Reason why I suggest you should stay in school and take your classes seriously.

Secondly if my life as of today is the destiny of a MadCow, even your Dad will be praying your get the destiny of a MadCow..

grin

Keep Throwing your feather weight punches puppy.. grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by MadCow1: 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
somez:
Hahaha... Coward obviously needs a brain transplant. Go give your grand ma some head.

You obviously have no qualms disrespecting your parents and grandparents.. Well, I guess thats the way they raised you to be.

You have used up your quota of my time.

Thanks for stopping by Puppy..

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by somez(m): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
So whats up gay? Trowing in the towel? Hahhahaaahah.. www. go get your silly as* a job.

MadCow1:

You obviously have no qualms disrespecting your parents and grandparents.. Well, I guess thats the way they raised you to be.

You have used up your quota of my time.

Thanks for stopping by Puppy..

Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by Davidolives(m): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
Daraph:
Sheybi nah 14 years old you still see
Is like you just land for Nigeria... Go to Agege and start interviewing
You go tire
lolzzzzzz or make he come minna for front of school gate bosso

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
seunny4lif:

You should be deleted from life also angry
If na curse
I said Ban and I neva insult you undecided

That's y I decided to insult u cus I got no Chill. So F**koff.
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by seunny4lif(m): 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
grin
Mumu grin grin
Alki:

That's y I decided to insult u cus I got no Chill. So F**koff.
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by fullblast(m): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
I just ported from Glo to etisalat 8 days ago in Ibadan. The speed of download or upload is damn too fast. do Carry out a survey to know the better network because service strength may differ from state to state.

kingreign:

I felt really moved by the boy's situation. I feel he can be helped. I have a video of me questioning him, but I have a challenge, uploading it to Nairaland and trust Glo network as usual, I can't upload it to YouTube so that I can post the link here.
Re: 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin
Mumu grin grin

Ode cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) / Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) / Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.