Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community (37642 Views)

Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics / Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State / Earthquake Causes Panic In Bayelsa And Rivers States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by iamauxin(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
No pastor predicted this? Where re the pastors who like predicting doom?
hey, pastors don't predict...they prophesy.

To answer ur question...if a pastor prophesy about hardship, don't you know that an earthquake is a firm of hardship too?
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by habsydiamond(m): 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
From economic meltdown to earthquake. God pls save us from any form of disaster.
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by Wizteaser: 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
herbie27:
I knw that even those that chanted Sai baba before are now regretting their choice. cheesy bt earthquake is natural in nature.
Forget about who chanted what, locust in the land of Egypt, dead of first-born, boils etc were they not natural disasters? People are crying all over Nigeria and God is listening.
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by DeRoyalFranco(m): 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
Government should please come to our rescue.
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by ojialo(m): 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
Whathaveidone:

You're a disease!

If I call y'all I-bum youths cum plantain-chips sprinters dumbos now, y'all will start telling me about the history of Nigeria. How sergent
blah blah killed 5 plantain chips boys in Onistha

That same SW you're wishing evil upon, a lot of your quadrangle-headed brothers reside there

YES! Even in Saki

go to onitsha u will be suprised to see lots of your brothers there, in fact in compound alone two of your brothers are living there.

travel and see for yourself.
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by banme1(m): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
Newbiee:
Avengers' Condition for Peace: Leave Our Corrupt Brothers Alone

Corruption is ferociously fighting back. Will the President succumb?

Is this going to be another test for the President after the neo-liberals have pressed him hard to devalue the Naira though he still believes it is a fruitless measure?

If you were the President, what would you do: Succumb to the terrorists or fight them to finish?

Now, do not rush. Get your cards clear. Your condition would be as bad as being between the sea and the hard place.

If you would, on the one hand, succumb to their demands by, among other conditions, withdrawing your troops and letting their corrupt ex-officials enjoy their loot freely, then you can as well call it quits on your war on corruption and let my brother Dasuki and others to equally enjoy their loot freely. Finally, be prepared to declare a surrender and concede that corruption has won. Corruption will then walk the streets briskly with pomp and pageantry. You would have chosen to fight it another day at your own peril, as Machiavelli would put it. The entire premise for voting for you would then be completely eroded. You would become a ghost of your former self, empty and dejected.

If you would, on the other hand, stick to your guns, make your threats real and call the bluff of the terrorists, then prepare to run the country without a dime of oil proceeds. It will reach a point where Nigeria cannot export even a barrel of oil per day. If your citizens can endure the lean years of Joseph in the absence of any store - years without salary and a naira hovering somewhere around N1000/dollar - then, and only then, you may contemplate this option. The benefit, however, would be great: Our final cure from the cancer of dependence on oil and freedom from the corrupt cabal from the Niger Delta.

Put yourself in these thorny shoes of the President before you contribute to the debate.

Ear infection! That is one too many. Leadership is not easy, gaskiya.

Dr. Aliyu U. Tilde
7 June 2016
u miss road?
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
iamauxin:
hey, pastors don't predict...they prophesy.

To answer ur question...if a pastor prophesy about hardship, don't you know that an earthquake is a firm of hardship too?
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy! This guy u get lawyer brain!
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by meltiplexer: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bible prophetic is fulfilling to show us that the end is near,he that has hear let him listen.

1 Like

Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Wizteaser:
Forget about who chanted what, locust in the land of Egypt, dead of first-born, boils etc were they not natural disasters? People are crying all over Nigeria and God is listening.
Then we shld all pray for this our once great nation. grin
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by neocortex: 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
MadCow1:
e DON BE O!!

Jesus is almost here..

Repent and give your Life to God.
And you think you made sense ?
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by amtaken(f): 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
I thought the sophirisiticatedi ones said there is no erosion in their land?

This life eh!
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by DaMotivator(m): 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
if i give u blow for ur left eye eh...u wee forget ur state and capital....
AmAlbert:

No oo oooo na for Abeokuta country inside Nigeria state...

Yinmu
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Whathaveidone:

You're a disease!

If I call y'all I-bum youths cum plantain-chips sprinters dumbos now, y'all will start telling me about the history of Nigeria. How sergent
blah blah killed 5 plantain chips boys in Onitsha

That same SW you're wishing evil upon, a lot of your quadrangle-headed brothers reside there

YES! Even in Saki

FYI "oyo" means ON YOUR OWN so stop shedding tears cos it's too early to cry. Carry ur cross zombie.
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by AmAlbert(m): 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
herbie27:
Na only one man we all knw say deaf for dis country, u no go blame me na cheesy

I dey madt to blame yhu?
I no blame you jare, na true you talk... So play play play play if someone now ask say

Who be the man wey been get ear problem come......
Before the person go ask finish sef, one small Boi for corner go shout

B****i.. Yinmu

I no dey o

Kikikiki Kikikikikikikikakakakakakaka grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by slap1(m): 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
Wizteaser:
Problem every where because of one deaf man.

LOL. You don mad. grin
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by AmAlbert(m): 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
DaMotivator:
if i give u blow for ur left eye eh...u wee forget ur state and capital....

Yinmu, abeg no blow o, Dis small eye wey I don dey try to see say I and l dey different na im you wan kuku blind finish...
I no forget o just say if a full state fit run comot go another state go stay, shey I go still count am as state? grin grin grin grin grin grin

The population of some states now sef no reach one market and you want make I count am as state... No be my fault

Even some states capital sef be like the main state no difference wink wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
ONE OF THE FLASHING RED LIGHTS OF CHRIST'S COMING.

Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by Ranchhoddas: 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
Muafrika2:

It must be very high on the rector scale to be felt on the ground.
Ritcher Scale
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by Gbajabiamila1: 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
ghands:
Earthquake in my town? Tufiakwa!!!

Big Tufiakwa o. How service bro?
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by Donald3d(m): 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
Whathaveidone:

You're a disease!

YES! Even in Saki

hehehe , i dont like it o ,i have a quadangle head *winks*
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by Gbajabiamila1: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
akinsunny2009:
That's my home town for God sake
My brother, e no go happen in Jesus name. Ajegunle is protected, eyin BMC sef is protected, infact, everywhere is protected. Howdy?
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Ritcher Scale
Thank you for the enlightenment.
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by loomer: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
marwanafrica:
May Allah protect us against natural disaster and bad Government

Apart from the small small floods wey we dey get, God no go punish us pass as we dey. Cos already, government right from time na natural disaster.
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by 19naia(m): 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
Its behaving more consistent with Volcanic activity. Normal earthquake activity rarely persist so long unless a large earthquake with aftershocks has occured.
Volcanic activity is most often displayed by frequent small to medium earthquakes over a long period of time such as months. Also it can happen with oil exploration or drilling when they tap into pockets of gas, oil or even water in ways that cause massive pressure release or redistributin under ground. That has been happening in USA where they have been extensively drilling for petroleum.
Some times dams can cause water to seep into geological faults over time and lubricate or soften the friction points deep in the earth where heat and ground water combine to be a powerful force even against rock.

Volcanos can appear in new places at any time because the earth crust is always moving and can move a land area directly above a hot spot and that land mass will be prone to volcano birth if there is sufficient faults gaps for the volcanic substance to rise up through.

I lived on an active volcano for 10 years and abandoned the place finally in 2013. There were days when there were over 13 small earthquakes a day and around 433 small earthquakes recorded in one month. Most were very small and people would not feel them. The dogs would bark a certain way though and I would know.
Eventually the smoke from the volcano became too much.

This case may be ordinary earthquakes and that is actually the best possibility to hope for. If caused by Volcanic or oil drilling or water inundated faults , those make more of a constant or long term issue.

Keep in mind, there are many hundreds of thousands of people living on and around volcanos on earth and they experience frequent small earthquakes and bear with it as is a passing rain. California has many major cities on fault lines with regular earthquakes. Japan has major cities in very active earthquake zones. All over the world it happens ,and people still live and manage.

Nigeria and most of -or all of Africa is blessed to have the least earthquake and volcanic problem of any continent on earth. Nigeria's problem is small peanuts in comparison to USA, Canada, South america, Eastern Europe, Middle east , Siberia and Asia. This issue could even be as simple as dam water entering a fault and causeing the fault to resettle and resettle under the added weight of the rock hills of the area. Eventually things will settle unless its a volcano being born. Some will abandon now and others will stay. I abandoned my own when it started to affect my health because of toxic volcano smoke. The earthquakes didn't bother me and I experienced many over the years including a 6.7 magnitude that broke a few houses and cracked a few roads. The damage was minor considering how violent the quake was. My own house was undamaged but my peace of mind was scarred as was with most people there.

Haiti large earthquake video segments.
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr6CFIHJvhw

California USA large earthquake video segments
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW-TkpvKPl0

Nepal large Earthquake
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WezExbO_XHU

Swimming pool during earthquake
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27GMnYEWL0M
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
Spicycat:
Come on that's a joke right?

What is actually your intention for posting such pic on your DP? To attract men or what?
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by zeongeon: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
We haven't finished dealing with and surviving leadership disaster is now natural disaster that's doing pushup...God help this useless country.
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by PastorOluT(m): 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
MadCow1:
e DON BE O!!

Jesus is almost here..

Repent and give your Life to God.

Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by Spicycat(f): 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
SerialGist:

What is actually your intention for posting such pic on your DP? To attract men or what?
Whatever you think it is dude, don't get it twisted i don't give a fu0k.
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by Bethelwealthy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
..........Buhari is a badluck. embarassed
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by busoye19: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Maybe the community needed to sacrifice to the gods. lol
That was how people were been deceived in those days. What happened is an opportunity for Abọrẹ̀ to begin demands for Garawa epo meje, asọ funfun meje, 7 pure white rams, 7 baskets of tomatoes - If you try such now, you're on ur own.
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by toneawe(m): 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
TippyTop:
Buhari and badluck are like siamese twins, inseparable.

Nigeria experienced tremor in 1933, 1939, 1964, 1984, 1990, 1994, 1997, 2000 and 2009
Was Buhari the president during those times.
Wen will u have sense and stop insulting ur grandfather's age mates.
In fact, receive sense in buhari's name.
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by brownsug(f): 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bros na I'm and him family,their hatred for yoruba will neva end,care less about them,in the name of the Lord we will wax stronger.

Whathaveidone:

You're a disease!

YES! Even in Saki

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hacker, Graham Ivan Clark Pleads Guilty To Celeb Twitter Hack / 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs / A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.