Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community (37659 Views)

Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics / Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State / Earthquake Causes Panic In Bayelsa And Rivers States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by horlumiday(m): 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
END TIME... REPENT Y'ALL
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by fejicruz(m): 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Buhari now controls the natural elements & forces of nature too ba?

Wizteaser:
Problem every where because of one deaf man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
jimfarayola:

Nigeria experienced tremor in 1933, 1939, 1964, 1984, 1990, 1994, 1997, 2000 and 2009.
/
This really got my attention. Which place and when precisely
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by Flamezreal(m): 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
Spicycat:
Come on that's a joke right?
it's not
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by piagetskinner(m): 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
San Andreas grin

Oboy don't say it
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Oke Ogun is full of rocks. I just something nasty doesn't happened under those rocks someday. With the useless government we have in this part of the world, e no go funny.
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by IAmTobore(m): 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
They shoul drill the region, it might be some crude oil deposit.
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by kennycalls(m): 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
According to him, the Oyo State Government sent some people here, but they are not showing enough seriousness about the issue.
“The Federal Government should please send experts here to see what the noise is....... Must the federal government do everything??
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by olanshile2016(m): 12:03am On Jun 11, 2016
Largas:
Amadioha has unleashed his wrath on the people of SW.

Pray that your sins are cleansed.

what is the meaning of these tribalistic statement
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by Hdayo1(m): 12:09am On Jun 11, 2016
I cannot but laugh over this news. Well, I stay very close to alamala barracks in abeokuta; same axis u will take to saki. For the past 3 months or so, soldiers have been detonating bombs that are outdated in the barracks. I think they are doing this in order to prevent the repeat of what happened in Maryland, Lagos over a decade ago. However, each time these bombs are detonated, u feel as though it was an earthquake. All houses will shake and in fact, initially we used to think somebody was at the door knocking. I'm 100% sure that's what they are feeling in saki. That's why I look at those clamouring for war and SMH. Imagine bombs detonated in abeokuta affecting people as far as saki.... well, saki people... no shaking o.... it will stop as soon as as they are done detonating the outdated bombs.
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by Limmieberry007(f): 12:23am On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=Wizteaser post=46449947]Problem every where because of one deaf man. [/quote
Pple can be stupid ehhn.... Shebi Na buhari caused earthquake
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by Alanguru: 5:04am On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by Misternas89(m): 5:25am On Jun 11, 2016
Whathaveidone:

You're a disease!

If I call y'all I-bum youths cum plantain-chips sprinters dumbos now, y'all will start telling me about the history of Nigeria. How sergent
blah blah killed 5 plantain chips boys in Onitsha

That same SW you're wishing evil upon, a lot of your quadrangle-headed brothers reside there

YES! Even in Saki

Hehehehehehe, Quadrangle-headed ke baba jo nitori Olohun mi o le rerin jare grin cheesy. I been dey think say na flat-headed dem be before ni lol

1 Like

Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by Misternas89(m): 5:39am On Jun 11, 2016
iamauxin:
hey, pastors don't predict...they prophesy.

To answer ur question...if a pastor prophesy about hardship, don't you know that an earthquake is a firm of hardship too?
Bro correct yourself, Pastor don't prophesy but they prophesied. Thanks
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by Wizteaser: 8:54am On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=Limmieberry007 post=46464000][/quote]Incase you are not aware, there are curses over some leaders head such that their reign becomes plagued. I knw you're a kid but at least you should read, ask your parents they will tell you what happened in 1983/84, I am sure you will sing the same song I am singing now. #deaf.
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by Wizteaser: 8:58am On Jun 11, 2016
fejicruz:
Buhari now controls the natural elements & forces of nature too ba?

Incase you are not aware, there are curses over some leaders head such that their reign becomes plagued. I knw you're a kid but at least you should read, ask your parents they will tell you what happened in 1983/84. I am sure you will sing the same song I am singing now. #deaf.
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by Wizteaser: 9:02am On Jun 11, 2016
slap1:

LOL. You don mad. grin
Being mad or not is not the issue. Incase you're not aware, there are curses over some leaders head such that their reign becomes plagued. I knw you're a kid but at least you should read. Ask your parents they will tell you what happened in 1983/84. I am sure you will sing the same song I am singing now. #deaf.
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by fejicruz(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
Oga when be ancestor, tell us more about history. I know you were around during the time of Lord Lugard. You will sing your song alone
Wizteaser:
Incase you are not aware, there are curses over some leaders head such that their reign becomes plagued. I knw you're a kid but at least you should read, ask your parents they will tell you what happened in 1983/84. I am sure you will sing the same song I am singing now. #deaf.
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by Wizteaser: 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
fejicruz:
Oga when be ancestor, tell us more about history. I know you were around during the time of Lord Lugard. You will sing your song alone
Always keep your facts right and straight, so you will be able to keep your judgement straight. #deaf.
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by justicejay(m): 7:22am On Jun 14, 2016
This thing no be joke oooo. I previously thought its something not that serious untill I heard it myself. Whenever it sounds all the house shakes like its gonna fall down. We need prayer.
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by justicejay(m): 7:28am On Jun 14, 2016
Hdayo1:
I cannot but laugh over this news. Well, I stay very close to alamala barracks in abeokuta; same axis u will take to saki. For the past 3 months or so, soldiers have been detonating bombs that are outdated in the barracks. I think they are doing this in order to prevent the repeat of what happened in Maryland, Lagos over a decade ago. However, each time these bombs are detonated, u feel as though it was an earthquake. All houses will shake and in fact, initially we used to think somebody was at the door knocking. I'm 100% sure that's what they are feeling in saki. That's why I look at those clamouring for war and SMH. Imagine bombs detonated in abeokuta affecting people as far as saki.... well, saki people... no shaking o.... it will stop as soon as as they are done detonating the outdated bombs.
So sad, you are out of track abeokuta to saki? Mtchew why doesn't it affect iseyin first? And the place that the tumor is happening is not near abeokuta. So don't say what you don't know.
Re: Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community by ghands(m): 11:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
Gbajabiamila1:

Big Tufiakwa o. How service bro?

Very well. Thank God. Still don't know who this is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hacker, Graham Ivan Clark Pleads Guilty To Celeb Twitter Hack / 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs / Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.