Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Thread For France Prospective Students - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread For France Prospective Students (41269 Views)

Thread For Students In China And Prospective Students / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Prospective Corpers Travelling To Sokoto Involved In Accident, Driver Dies(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by flyingpig: 7:45am On Jul 15, 2020
You France goers can't you post in French to sharpen your French language angry

1 Like

Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Nuel24: 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
Good day guys, hope I met you all well.
Please I need your help.
How can one proceed to getting France visa?
I don't really know, is it through VFS or Campus France?
Am new to this.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Gavrelino123: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nuel24:
Good day guys, hope I met you all well.
Please I need your help.
How can one proceed to getting France visa?
I don't really know, is it through VFS or Campus France?
Am new to this.
Thanks in anticipation

Do you have admission already?

Do you have Accommodation?

1 Like

Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Nuel24: 7:05am On Jul 17, 2020
Gavrelino123:

Do you have admission already?

Do you have Accommodation?

Good day. Yes I have admission already.
No, I do not have Accommodation.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by ForkDragnet: 8:35am On Jul 17, 2020
Morning Gavrelino123, you tried sending me a PM, sorry I don’t have access to the email associated to this account, kindly msg me on WhatsApp via the link below, thanks.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by stsparrow: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
priscysylvia:
Greetings,

I also got an admission at UPPA Bio-Inspired Material. Please, I would like to connect with people going to UPPA.

Hi priscysylvia, how far have you gone with the procedures?
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Paruz1015(m): 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
electromagnito:
Church don close, this sum up the whole issue, I was lucky to do my masters in a public university, so i could still work at night and go to school in the morning but if it was grand ecole c'est pas possible(it is not possible), because my friend in grande ecole always complain although he was on PTDF scholarship. well i was just good as well because i did my master in theoretical physics, which is rank the most difficult in france actually but i study like 13hrs on my off day to cover for all i miss, baba my M1 was like 10.83/20 lol i just give thanks because my last rattrapage(make up exam) safe my ass, but in M2, i stopped working because i had save alot during my first year and got paid during my internship, so i ended up with my PhD grade. that mexico for die if he do wetin oi do, work fro 11pm till 6am, go school for 10am till 5pm. we survive

What kind of job were you doing and was French language a requirement.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Paruz1015(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
Who goes to ESC Clermont Business School or has been admitted into any School in Clermont-Ferrand. Send me a mail let's link up. What is left for me is to get a visa, hopefully when Campus France Lagos opens.

1 Like

Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Skymoore1004: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
My brother is going there.
He has already done campus France interview
I will email you
Paruz1015:
Who goes to ESC Clermont Business School or has been admitted into any School in Clermont-Ferrand. Send me a mail let's link up. What is left for me is to get a visa, hopefully when Campus France Lagos opens.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Paruz1015(m): 4:32am On Jul 20, 2020
Skymoore1004:
My brother is going there.
He has already done campus France interview
I will email you

Alright, check ur mail
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by electromagnito: 7:50am On Jul 20, 2020
Paruz1015:

What kind of job were you doing and was French language a requirement.
grin grin grin grin order preparateur, I was working for a packing company.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Nuel24: 7:21am On Jul 21, 2020
Good day guys... Please I am still looking for accommodation.
How can I go about visale?
Please help, thanks
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by demo79: 11:14am On Jul 21, 2020
Nuel24:
Good day guys... Please I am still looking for accommodation.
How can I go about visale?
Please help, thanks
. which school did you admitted in France?
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Nuel24: 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
demo79:
. which school did you admitted in France?
Are you in any france whatsApp group?
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Etinosa1234: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
flyingpig:
You France goers can't you post in French to sharpen your French language angry

if them do am...U go fit understand? grin
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by frenzy416: 12:26am On Sep 12, 2020
HELLO guys, I got an admission recently to a Private University in Paris, the resumption date is November 6th, I have paid a deposit of 3200 euro (1.5M). I'm about to start the consular process, is there any advice you guys can give me ?

2. I don't have an accommodation, I'm planning to stay with my aunty in Paris. Is there any documents I would need to get or my aunt would need to get ??

3. The school fees is around 10,500 euro, would I need to have more than that in my account for financial proof or there is a minimum amount someone need to have??

Thanks you so much fams. I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by OldGuard: 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by flyway1: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
If you don’t see it on Campus France website, you may have to apply directly to the school.

OldGuard:
Hello Everyone
I want to make an application for UPEC at Campus France website but I'm finding it had on how to go about it.
I have seen the course and school on the website but don't know how to apply
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by didodidode: 8:44am On Oct 06, 2020
How some talk about job prospect during this covid 19 in France
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by didodidode: 8:44am On Oct 06, 2020
Can someone talk about job prospect in France for student
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by didodidode: 8:07am On Oct 19, 2020
Why is this place cold
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by OldGuard: 10:23am On Oct 27, 2020
Pls those that applied to University of Burgundy, when is payment of Tuition made
When you get admission or when you enroll over there after your Visa?
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 27, 2020
Maybe you should pour them hot water
didodidode:
Why is this place cold
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Laishat29: 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
davide470:
You did well.. I finished from one of the Grand Écoles and attendance was 85% compulsory. It wasn't funny.

Hi Davide470, I greet you

I applied to IESEG and Rennes School of business for the 21 school year - what are your thoughts on my choices?

Which GE did you graduate from? Are you working in France?

Thank you.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by freemanlibre: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hi y'all, I have always wanted to start a YouTube Channel of some sort since I arrived in France, but I’ve been hooked down with school, work and other personal affairs for years now, but guess what, I think its time to give back !

I am Atanda Muhammad Freeman, An Expressive Portrait Artist, Minimalist Photographer, Linguist and Explorer; currently studying, working and living in Grenoble, France.

This actually will be my very first attempt to vlogging, so I apologize in advance for any future blunder or technical errors, but I guess the objective is to pass the information, which I can assure will be as accurate asMessi’s passes !

My videos will generally be on helpful tips, advice, insights as well as answers to frequently asked questions on topics relating to travels to France and other countries in Europe, thereby sharing some of my personal experiences that might interest you.

Lastly, Questions (and answers) will be allowed both here on Nairaland in my thread, here's the link >> https://www.nairaland.com/6469236/france-travel-study-info-guides-parisian and also on my YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/c/FreemanLibre

So make sure you always grab a bottle of Soda and a bowl of Popcorn before any of my videos that you will be watching, and also, don't forget to click on the 'subscribe' button if you are new here. Thank you !

I’ll be sharing every videos I publish on YouTube in parallel on my thread.

So here is The Introduction Video, Enjoy !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3ztTOJcKIo

2 Likes

Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by prettyamarh(f): 11:00am On Mar 24, 2021
[

1 Like

Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Godson1988(m): 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
prettyamarh:

Hi Dasnail, I also have a degree in Economics. And I'm looking to apply for a masters program in France.

I just requested to send you a message here on Nairaland. Kindly accept so we can connect on WhatsApp.
Good morning,I am interested in doing my masters in france,can we connect.these is my WhatsApp number, 08085761165.chat me up.thanks.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Dasnail: 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
prettyamarh:

Hi Dasnail, I also have a degree in Economics. And I'm looking to apply for a masters program in France.

I just requested to send you a message here on Nairaland. Kindly accept so we can connect on WhatsApp.
okay. We can chat on whatsapp
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Zuar: 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
Hello House

I hop y’all are doing great

I have a serious question disturbing me.

So I was awarded a scholarship for a Master Program. The program is for a year(M2)

The scholarship is worth a total of €7000
Academic Scholarship €3500
International Relocation Grant €3500

PS: My tuition fee is €247

1. I would like to if this amount will suffice to be granted a Visa.

2. Do I need a health insurance for 3 months from Nigeria here before applying

Assuming all other requirements are satisfied (accommodation, among others), will I be successful

Thanks in anticipation to your responses
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by freemanlibre: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
Zuar:
Hello House

I hop y’all are doing great

I have a serious question disturbing me.

So I was awarded a scholarship for a Master Program. The program is for a year(M2)

The scholarship is worth a total of €7000
Academic Scholarship €3500
International Relocation Grant €3500

PS: My tuition fee is €247

1. I would like to if this amount will suffice to be granted a Visa.

The amount for financial proof is calculated as 615€ monthly, hence, 7380 euros/year

2. Do I need a health insurance for 3 months from Nigeria here before applying

Yes, you need health insurance, in Nigeria, use IGInsurance or Axa

Assuming all other requirements are satisfied (accommodation, among others), will I be successful

Yes you surely will. On a norm scholaship students have the fastes visa delivery time. Should be averagely take a week.

Thanks in anticipation to your responses
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Zuar: 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=freemanlibre post=100266734][/quote]

Thanks
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Josh2013: 2:30pm On May 22, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport / Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) / Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.