Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Thread For France Prospective Students - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread For France Prospective Students (41383 Views)

Thread For Students In China And Prospective Students / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Prospective Corpers Travelling To Sokoto Involved In Accident, Driver Dies(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Lita14: 5:53pm On May 22, 2021
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by KazeemKamal: 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
Please is there anybody applying for undergraduate in France
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by KazeemKamal: 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
emicolsy:

Ogatboy gave the right information, if you can't use masterportal, try campusFrance website to check for schools that teaches in English. The French people are good but it's true about job, if you want to come to France to work, it's better you don't waste your money as it's not easy to get a job and most of the available jobs are for French speakers. I hope this helps.

Please i want to ask, is this applicable to the entire city in france or Paris excluded
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by ogatboy(m): 1:13am On Sep 22, 2021
KazeemKamal:

Please i want to ask, is this applicable to the entire city in france or Paris excluded

I concur
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by osariemen2(m): 4:00am On Sep 22, 2021
Please could you email me.

I just got my admission.

Paruz1015:
Who goes to ESC Clermont Business School or has been admitted into any School in Clermont-Ferrand. Send me a mail let's link up. What is left for me is to get a visa, hopefully when Campus France Lagos opens.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by kolladey(m): 7:38am On Sep 23, 2021
Good morning! Please,where in Lagos can I do COVID-19 test (Government approved center). I am planning to do it a day to my travel date.Is it possible to get the result on that test day? How much is the test?
Looking forward to your kind responses.
Thanks.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by osariemen2(m): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
There is a place I heard of at Ikeja...I don’t know how true it is.

Send me a message.

kolladey:
Good morning! Please,where in Lagos can I do COVID-19 test (Government approved center). I am planning to do it a day to my travel date.Is it possible to get the result on that test day? How much is the test?
Looking forward to your kind responses.
Thanks.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by osariemen2(m): 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
How do I reach you??

Paruz1015:
Who goes to ESC Clermont Business School or has been admitted into any School in Clermont-Ferrand. Send me a mail let's link up. What is left for me is to get a visa, hopefully when Campus France Lagos opens.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by chemosupremo(f): 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
osariemen2:
There is a place I heard of at Ikeja...I don’t know how true it is.

Send me a message.

Kindly assist.
I have same issues.

If you don't mind, please put it here so others can also be assisted.

Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by osariemen2(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=chemosupremo post=106203927][/quote]

Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Geophillic: 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
Please guys, I would like to join a prospective France student group so could get up... Please help a soul
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Geophillic: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
08147108426 is my number
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by mercyp001(f): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
Good evening everyone. Pls, I know someone who has secured a student visa to France this year, but she is likely not to go to France this year due to some situations beyond her control. My question is will the non-usage of the student visa she got this year affect her chance of getting the student visa next year? Please, I await your responses.
Thanks.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by mercyp001(f): 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
mercyp001:
Good evening everyone. Pls, I know someone who has secured a student visa to France this year, but she is likely not to go to France this year due to some situations beyond her control. My question is wi ll the non-usage of the student visa she got this year affect her chance of getting the student visa next year? Please, I await your responses.
Thanks.
Plsssss, help me on this. If it has happened to you or you know someone that has happened to. Or you have idea. Pls, help me.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by oseremenifidon: 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
Please which english school can i apply for in france, done a bit of research nothing yet.
You can send me a mail on this.......oseremenifidon@gmail.com
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by RomanGreen: 6:03am On Feb 15, 2022
frenzy416:
HELLO guys, I got an admission recently to a Private University in Paris, the resumption date is November 6th, I have paid a deposit of 3200 euro (1.5M). I'm about to start the consular process, is there any advice you guys can give me ?

2. I don't have an accommodation, I'm planning to stay with my aunty in Paris. Is there any documents I would need to get or my aunt would need to get ??

3. The school fees is around 10,500 euro, would I need to have more than that in my account for financial proof or there is a minimum amount someone need to have??

Thanks you so much fams. I would greatly appreciate any assistance.

Good day bro, would you be kind enough to share the name of the school, I intend to apply too. Thanks
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Itzocy(m): 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
oseremenifidon:
Please which english school can i apply for in france, done a bit of research nothing yet.

Course of study?
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by fatimar5(f): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Please I want help on how to book for student accommodation in Paris. Against August 2022 resumption and for visa.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Sammie123456789: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
oseremenifidon:

Please, any WhatsApp group link for prospective students?
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Enitan1998: 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
Please, I finished my nd in Kwara poly in 2020 with a lower credit and I’m willing to apply for any public school universities in France I speak French and 80% how do I start
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Michael081324: 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=Sammie123456789 post=113712407]
Don’t wast your time France school na scam they’ll not grant you visa
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Enitan1998: 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author=Michael081324 post=113797032][/quote] how many times did you applied?lol I have a brother who got visa! For studying he went for a French course tho an agent helped him for all the applications process
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by tantabarajon: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
fatimar5:
Please I want help on how to book for student accommodation in Paris. Against August 2022 resumption and for visa.
Thank you
We’re you able to sort out accomodation in Paris? I also need help with it.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by ogatboy(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2022
mercyp001:

Plsssss, help me on this. If it has happened to you or you know someone that has happened to. Or you have idea. Pls, help me.

Only the embassy can determine. If you have a good reason, I do not think it will be an issue. You not using your VISA should ordinarily not affect you application for subsequent visa application
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by ogatboy(m): 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hello,

Please can someone help me with answer to some questions;

1. Do one needs legalisation of documents to apply for admission or visa in France

2. How much does it cost for the student visa process

Thank you
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by mercyp001(f): 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
ogatboy:

Only the embassy can determine. If you have a good reason, I do not think it will be an issue. You not using your VISA should ordinarily not affect you application for subsequent visa application
Thanks for your response Sir.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Prinze2012: 10:53am On Dec 15, 2022
Study Master Degree in France with just 243 euro fee in a Government Universities.
The following courses are available:
Master in International Management
Master in International Business
International Master in Business administration
Master in International Economics
Master of Finance
Master in International Human Resources Management
Master in Economics
Master in Applied Mathematics
Master in Economic Analysis
Master in Data Science
Etc
You can Chat me +2348066236334 if you do not know how to go about it

Date of submission of the file to Espace Campus France

01/10/2022
At :
31/12/202
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Iyawo199: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
ogatboy:
You will have to go to campus France office for an interview with your complete file. (quote author=nezykel post=49795710]Hello,

Please i am also applying for EPITA. i have gotten my offer and paid my fees,but it has not been transfered yet as its in God's hands and central bank too.

what is the next process when i get my confirmation letter and pls how do i go about my visa applicatgion.

Thanks

Please what are the campus france interview questions I have just been invited
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by ogatboy(m): 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
Iyawo199:

Basic questions like, why France, why that course, do you speak French, what are your plans after studies, etc
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by CamelCase: 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
Iyawo199:

Bro.. can we link up.. I'm looking at applying to Epita, can you help me with any useful info?.. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Places Travel Restrictions On Ministers, Others / Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris / "Nigeria Air" Heads Back To Addis Ababa — David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.