Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (80780 Views)

Police intercept dynamite, detonators as militants attempts to bomb 3rd mainland / Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians / Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Raypawer(m): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
Did you say face jail? well thats if they surrender, this militant group no make sence like NDA

mrvitalis:
Lol this shows the mental capacity of this guys

Not even a combination of Russia and America can do such do a country like Nigeria

There governors and community should call this illiterates to take their time and surrender and face their jail time (yes they must pay for challenging the supreme authority)
Because when e start we will block outside media and deal with this unscrupulous elements to set example to others

God bless Nigeria
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by biggestmanhood(m): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
bubu on the run,fantastical coward general

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by ritababe(f): 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrTruth4real:

No you are not an avenger, unless u are not the one in ur dp, I know them na, der be my guys.

if them they write am for face you think say soldiers go dey kill innocent people?
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by mindtricks: 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:
But wait, weren't they warned by the NDA, to desist from making such senseless provocative statements. The FG is right, this guys are being sponsored by foreign bodies
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by stevups(m): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
Awon arogo mu.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Noneroone(m): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
Rotimi47:
Laughing in Swahili because talk is cheap! Tuesday is in some couple of hours.

They tend to forget that, Boko haram which is well armed and better trained by popular terrorist groups from Africa to the middle East and part of asia, made so much noise but they're now getting their ass kicked big time.

I just hope their propaganda won't make the military resort to using brute force in the Niger Delta and other militia groups using the oppurtunity to go on a vendetta.
ur comment stinks of ignorance. Boko haram better armed and trained?

The only morale that sustained boko haram fighters was their islamic ideology which made them to fight on even when they sustained heavy casualty. They used crude weapons and ieds because their sponsors had nothing to gain economically. Hence they resorted to raiding armouries and carting away weapons.

But these militants have bargaining power (oil) with they can exchange for 21 century sophisticated technology.

Ever wondered how avengers carryout attacks with mathematical precision and without human casualty

anything can happen in this age. A govt that cant jam a radio frquency as kanu openly boasted uptil today cant do jack about missiles.

The country needs restructuring or things will continue to get worse till the unfortunate happens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Emmatdayo(m): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
ritababe:

last never pass, u dey talk 5-10 years ago
madam 4get dat thing, even yesterday na past tense
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by jpphilips(m): 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
funny guys!! are you tired of the economy already, he that is down fear no fall
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by mindtricks: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
grossintel:
Yes with sophisticated military grade missiles and the right coordinates you can blast anywhere in the world. Ever wonder why The white house has a very large restricted airspace, Counter surface to air ballistic missile defense system yet it takes terrorist treats very seriously. It's simple ,it's possible missiles can destroy anywhere!! So you better find it before it finds you. This could be Nigerians version of 9/11 and Nigeria is simple not prepared for such treats.

Word!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by lonamy: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
TOTAL WIPE OUT OF BAYELSA IS LOADING...........
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by elderjohn1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
i support this guys, is high time we divide this dam country nigeria let every zone rule them self, but wait oooo, if the try it things will be so hard, especially if they touch the central bank building
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Rayhutar(m): 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
lonamy:
TOTAL WIPE OUT OF BAYELSA IS LOADING...........
na mouth you won use wipe them out
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
Noneroone:
ur comment stinks of ignorance. Boko haram better armed and trained?

The only morale that sustained boko haram fighters was their islamic ideology which made them to fight on even when they sustained heavy casualty. They used crude weapons and ieds because their sponsors had nothing to gain economically. Hence they resorted to raiding armouries and carting away weapons.

But these militants have bargaining power (oil) with they can exchange for 21 century sophisticated technology.

Ever wondered how avengers carryout attacks with mathematical precision and without human casualty

anything can happen in this age. A govt that cant jam a radio frquency as kanu openly boasted uptil today cant do jack about missiles.

The country needs restructuring or things will continue to get worse till the unfortunate happens.

i go give you one olosho phuck free of charge for your comment.....#YourHeadDehDiaJare

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
elderjohn1:
i support this guys, is high time we divide this dam country nigeria let every zone rule them self, but wait oooo, if the try it things will be so hard, especially if they touch the central bank building

phok CBN!!!!
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by theEYe21(f): 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
The only thing we can do is wait and see. I don't know why most Nigerians are consumed with fear, we are easily manipulated by the media or our psychology is easily tampered with, that's why the people involved in politics uses that to achieve their agenda.
grossintel:
you are a typical Nigerian angry check your history, worlds most unfortunate tragic situation began as empty threats. You better brase for impact and caution anyone you know not to near those buildings. Until this missiles are located this isn't an empty threat.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Britboy(m): 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:
ritababe, you resemble runs gal ooo
I dey tell you.
Most of these chicks wey dey ply their trade for salons dey normally do runs by the side...it's a trend!
ritababe, Oya answer the question...you be runs gal?
Say the truth and shame the devil.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by VocalWalls: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

You live to fight another day. When the Soldiers came back armed, they wiped out a lot of the terrorists in Sambisa Forest and saved thousands of lives. True Heroes.

#ShallNeverBeInVain

Our prayer should be for a peaceful dissolution on this country. Not for a forced Union.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Shym3xx: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
We shall fire these Missiles’ simultaneously at the night, as this will enable every Nigerians to see the movement of the MISSILES and equally to believe us of our seriousness

Top on the list of the target of the militants, according to the statement, are the Presidential Villa in Abuja; the headquarters of the Department of State Services, also in Abuja; the Defence Headquarters, Abuja; National Assembly, Abuja; and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Towers, Abuja.

Loool.

It's either these people smoked some type of synthetic weed that's yet to reach the market in the sun; watched too many hollywood movies; or they're about that life. Can't wait to see what happens.

Holy shyte, they also have capabilities to shoot down a satellite in orbit lool. I feel for these people - decades of oil spillage has polluted their brain cells with oil. grin

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by ritababe(f): 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
Emmatdayo:
madam 4get dat thing, even yesterday na past tense

oya tell me the table, abi no be table them they use arrange champions league?
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by mrvitalis(m): 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
Raypawer:
Did you say face jail? well thats if they surrender, this militant group no make sence like NDA

Yes they must face jail
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by ojialo(m): 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
PUSH1:
Tomorrow is not far
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by jpphilips(m): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
davodyguy:
Jokers

Our new national clowns AKA Avengers have no idea what they acquired their missiles have no name, I don't really blame them, they think the Nigerian army acquired Roland's for fun, exponential id!ots

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by ojialo(m): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
PUSH1:
Tomorrow is not far
Odiegwu oooooooo na so e easy to bomb? If I hear say NA no get anti missiles,,
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by comodo: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
These guys should not launch anything oh. I tot NDA has pleaded for them to keep to d status quo.. I no go near those places tomorrow.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by joinnow: 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
dROC1:
Empty threats from hungry attention seekers...nothing of such will happen tomorrow as they just want to create panic in the polity.
How can someone say they will bomb all military installations in the country at the same time??

Even The US with their drones have not been able to bomb all known ISIS strongholds and some keyboard warrior thinks he'll just wake up and declare war on the Nigerian state when the location of any missile launch can be easily triangulated and leveled in minutes.

I urge all Nigerians to remain calm, nothing dey happen.
You need to understand what is happening in Syria. If they bomb Russia go retaliate.So they are afraid of the outcome bros
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Chrisx1x(m): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
bondingman:
so the missile launch was to bomb aso rock?
no wonder buhari feigned sickness and ran to UK.
COWARD!
thanks for making me laugh.i haven't laugh this much in a long while.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Elan83(m): 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
d ocupant of 1 of doz mentioned targets has oooooozed away to london,, nyt flight,, but stil he shal peee in his dirty pant,,
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Emmatdayo(m): 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
ritababe:

oya tell me the table, abi no be table them they use arrange champions league?
watin be the difference, manu no qualify 4 cl, arsenal go reach round of 16 and end the season trophyless grin grin
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by ritababe(f): 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
Emmatdayo:

watin be the difference, manu no qualify 4 cl, arsenal go reach round of 16 and end the season trophyless grin grin

lol no dare us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp / Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) / Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.