Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (80775 Views)

Police intercept dynamite, detonators as militants attempts to bomb 3rd mainland / Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians / Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by jpphilips(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ezeego1:

That's what the government fails to understand. They might not bomb Aso rock per say, but there are some soft targets they mentioned which might be easy for them to bomb.

People just have to be more careful, underestimating them won't be the solution.

I can see that some western countries are behind them, especially Russia and Iran.

Iran, maybe but russia? hell no!!
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Enahi(f): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
Gosh this guys are clowns......they 've failed already! Am so disappointed in them right now, bunch of ratheads.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
ItzChinnex:

you are a fool. stop hallowing in ignorance. mumu..
Kwarekt. Bat efry wan shuld be readi 4 kolatiral damage
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
theEYe21:
LOL! You make me laugh, do you know how you sound. This is what the NDA wants people to think, their agenda is to inflict fear on the population, for all we know this could be just propaganda
if you can recall how Boko haram started you will thread with caution. How many threats have these militants carried out? undecided is that still propaganda or fear running through your mind? sad The right response from FG as the cheif of armed forces is to gather intelligence about them as soon as possible but this can take years to make any meaningful progress in Nigeria and we all know why. Well am not saying they will deploy missiles or not. If i where you I will inform my relatives and friends around those places. Than I can scream propaganda when am sure they are safe. cool
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by goodforsomthing: 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nuells:

The old man is scared of death but unleashing mayhem to the society

Anyways, talking abt 9jabet, how do l secure or score a stake, have played in the past but all yielded no 'good result

what not try[url]Naijabet.com[/url] just register on their site and become a member,start making cool cash
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Rayhutar(m): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
jpphilips:

Our new national clowns AKA Avengers have no idea what they acquired their missiles have no name, I don't really blame them, they think the Nigerian army acquired Roland's for fun, exponential id!ots
Na so una go dey under una confort zone dey cut tree with una mouth, the commander in chief of armed forces don run go london ooo as he run from going to Ogoni
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by jornie(m): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
F

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Emmatdayo(m): 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
ritababe:

lol no dare us.
lol, see arsenal fan they talk ooo grin
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by love4rent80s: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Phonefanatic:

You are not making any sense. You level people you don't know who are detonating bombs in pipelines from remote places. You are asking for innocent citizens in those area to be leveled yet their resources is what has kept your region floating.

Your family house deserves a bomb if you continue this way.

Are u talking or u are coughing blood ?
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by arro: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
we're waiting
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by davodyguy: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
jpphilips:

Our new national clowns AKA Avengers have no idea what they acquired their missiles have no name, I don't really blame them, they think the Nigerian army acquired Roland's for fun, exponential id!ots

Let them bring down one aircraft and they'll be given the ISIS, Alqaeda and Taliban Treatment

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
bondingman:
so the missile launch was to bomb aso rock?
no wonder buhari feigned sickness and ran to UK.
COWARD!
And you thought that Aso Rock doesnt have a Missile defence system....Oga nawa oooh I know you dont like Nigeria and probably the ruling government. But dont underatebus till we now look like Sierra Leone or Liberia...Have a Nice Day.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by basadenet: 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
They should please exclude Lagos, because na there me and family dey.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Dejideji1(m): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
Buhahahahahaha, can't stop laughing
If you believe they are just bluffing click like. If you believe they will try it click share

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by elisra(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
dROC1:
Empty threats from hungry attention seekers...nothing of such will happen tomorrow as they just want to create panic in the polity.
How can someone say they will bomb all military installations in the country at the same time??

Even The US with their drones have not been able to bomb all known ISIS strongholds and some keyboard warrior thinks he'll just wake up and declare war on the Nigerian state when the location of any missile launch can be easily triangulated and leveled in minutes.

I urge all Nigerians to remain calm, nothing dey happen.
USA is simply using isis to destabilize the Syrian government and u need to stop seeing the Americans as enemies of terrorists but father of terrorists.
Boko,herdsmen and nda are the same tools of one crafty workman.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by ngmgeek(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
You see your life brother Osinbajo.

Now you have confirmed all we have been telling you about Buhari

Now we know why Buhari quickly made you Nigerian President for 10 days.

Next time read the hand writing on every wall in Aso Rock.

May God protect you. Just put on your pastor suit for the ten days. cheesy
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by yungsamchukwu1(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
;Dbombing of aso rock?? d beggining of biafra cheesy
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Stanbeto: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Is that the Solution? Ah Nigeria is in big shit
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by forgiveness: 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
mrvitalis:

Lol this guys are based on hit and run and not conventional military
Were I will know we have a problem is when militants start taking over communities, and there location is know

And hit and run is a method that can never win any war

It's takes time to decode (because that's the real job) once u do that the rest is easy

Maybe you are wrong. Rwanda rebel forces used hit and run to overthrow a sitting Government.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Missiles might not be fired though you can never rule out all possibilities. However,this warning will lead to evacuations of persons in the target zones and threat levels adjusted. The real objective of this proclamation might then be attained; a threat induced security breach and vulnerabilities.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Abagworo(m): 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Try it and you will remove your tribe from the surface of the earth. No tribe can dare that in Nigeria. The names already suggest their ethnicity.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
If by tomorrow, you ppl did not launch the missile, then you are cowards and bastard.

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Adeevah(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
olaolaking:
6 missiles for more than 15 different places in Abuja and Lagos. We are waiting. Less than 12 hours now.

O"possible now

1 missile will pass through the national conference to hit the aso rock

2nd one will pass through the police headquarters to DSS office

Others too

AvengerMissileAnalyser...Mr tseogerefence headache - Signed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by elisra(m): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
Edunwa302:

Double standard player
dont mind the hypocrite,he now realized that igbos are many and in every corner of the country and when another argument ensues,he will bring out his 5% narrative.
Hypocrites i detest.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by DeleSuper1: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
Confirm weed in action.

Bundesligas!
grin grin grin I laff for una.

cry cry cry I also cry for una.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by okejos(m): 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
PMB HAD TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY IN DISGUISE OF 10 DAYS VACATION TO AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCH. ALSO FOR THE MISSILLES NOT TO WORSTENING HIS EAR DEFECT
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by jpphilips(m): 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Justdulla:

And you thought that Aso Rock doesnt have a Missile defence system....Oga nawa oooh I know you dont like Nigeria and probably the ruling government. But dont underatebus till we now look like Sierra Leone or Liberia...Have a Nice Day.

Don't mind them, all these 12yr olds that spend their mid term break on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by ChukwuIbrahim: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Kai!
nor be 2moro dem militant tok say tinz gor begin happen? mehn, 2moro gor tuff be dat.
me i nor gor kukuma go work, nah to jez siddon 4 haus dey watch em bombin tinz 4 channelz tv cool
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by ORIGENAL(m): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
No wonder dat man use style run go London, Osinbajo oya nah.......Abok* always use una head 'ndi ofe manu'
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
ritababe:
na them sabi

#whats holding vardy? sign that thing na
Leave NDA, team gunners...
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by ekume: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
Na wa ooo all this militant una wan give Buhari heart attack?Buhari when we know as BABA GO SLOW don become BABA GO FAST.Him don run go London because of una him come dey lie say him get ear problem.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by fareed69(m): 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
April Fool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Ikedi Ohakim & Mistress, Chinyere Amuchienwa Fight Dirty; Police Step In / Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp / Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.