Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,683 members, 7,862,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari (36038 Views)

Magu Immediately Ceases To Act As EFCC Chairman – Ozekhome. / From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati / Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by Luckylife(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
Let me not over think , this bye bye looks very .......

Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by SmithHumble50: 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
Tinubu will be like.. It could have been me..
Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by Duru009(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
Osibanjo will pilot the affairs of this country fully very soon....

Tinubu's plans are gradually playin out.....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by delman88(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
cool adieu in advance pmb cool

this is what we see when KIDS have access to internet. SMH

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by Pyno30: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by don4real18(m): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
All those wishing my President death will welcome such wish with open arms to their family

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by MyX1: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Some times i wonder.....How can a Professor be an Errand boy to an Illitrate cattle Rearer?
Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by emmasege: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Femi Adesina is a pathological liar. Lai has infected him with so much lie that no iota of truth remains in the self-acclaimed Pastor. Shebi, the zombie denied the fact that PMB is ill on ChannelsTV, last night. And the mumu man was talking of integrity quotient. Where's integrity quotient in all of these?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by Brunel(m): 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Narcissist:
It would pass 10 days ...watch
For the records

*updated*
https://www.nairaland.com/3170073/buhari-extends-stay-london-till#46624902

this came to pass.

Prophet Narcissist

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by Remii(m): 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:
Did Jonathan have this privilege under Yaradua. Correct me if i am wrong
did GEJ gave that privilege to sambo when he went to Germany for sick leave? PMB is just righting the wrongs,

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Becareful Son its a set up
Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by Sirq(m): 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
slap1:

You should get your own facts straight. Turai and the northern powermongers did not even let him know what was happening to Yar'Adua. They took over power.
Lol...Baba are u sure you were in this country back then... Cos if u were in the country then u won't be saying all dis shii... What you are saying is that Nigera was in in a state of anarchy for like months abi...Google and wiki is there to help you out
Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by elvision1(m): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2016

Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
stephliet:
Imagine the mess we are into Buhari may die on that seat... mare commissioner over to you sir

You dont wish others death, it is not good! Rather pray for him.
Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by abatisegun: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
. Learn how to wish someone well. How do you know that u will live longer than Pmb
Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by qtx(m): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
buhari will be well and return. cant talk more than that
Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
u wicked no be small o
Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by MrMann1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
What gives you impression that you will not die before the old man

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by toma3: 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
i know yorubas will like president to die so that they will take over
Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by TeamSimple(m): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
Buhari has gone.

grin

Adieu gran pa!
what will be your gain if Buhari dies?
Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by LAUWALI222(m): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
We wish him quick relief
Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by tumbez: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
bondingman:
I pray buhari never returns to this country.
the untold hardship experienced ever since he took over power is crushing.
the world is better off without men like buhari.
if somebody wish the same thing to ur loved ones either ur father,mother ur wife or ur sister will uh be happy plssss.....habaa why oll ths hatered!!! Pray for ur country broo, one day every thing will be olrght. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by laikas: 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
ok o, we've heard.
oyana, osi, over to you.
Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
abacha n yaradua...u have a visitor... BURUKUTUARI...
Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by KissCODE(m): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
donphilopus:
I can see so many frustrating comments from the embittered Ugandans. Sorry for you guys! Buhari just like every other person would die someday. So shove your "Adieu Baba" to where the sun does not shine because Buhari would complete his first term and also contest and complete his second term!
grin
Adieu is a latin word (abi na french sef) for bye bye.
Bye bye is the word we tell someone who is traveling out of our sight.
So i dont think those telling him adieu are wrong.
I dont care what they have in my mind but what they told him does not mean obituary.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by donbrowser(m): 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
Mr. Seun what will you do if the FG asks you to provide the user that wished the president dead using your platform?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by thaoriginator: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
All f you motherfucckers that be wishing the President death you will die first, the your parents will follow.

Baba go in peace, and come back in peace. Osinbajo holding down.. Stay in position, if God say you go rule one day you go rule..

#ProudlyZombie

#StillBreathing

#StillIRise
Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
bondingman:
I pray buhari never returns to this country.
the untold hardship experienced ever since he took over power is crushing.
the world is better off without men like buhari.
......If Buhari dies ! It will be on record that He died as the President of Nigeria (Presidential Death )................

But when you die ! It will be on record that YOU DIE AS A ROADSIDE AREA BOY & GRAND COMMANDER OF JOBLESS AND FRUSTRATED NAIRALAND COMMENTATOR ! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by dannewlife(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
Get well soon Mr president. The evil plan of the CABALS that has been holding this nation to the jocular will never come to pass. You have good intentions for this country. What we are experiencing now is the PAIN before the GAIN !
Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
rhynno:
abacha n yaradua...u have a visitor... BURUKUTUARI...

Re: Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari by computer0810(m): 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
has it gotten dis far,what do u intend to gain....it seems na goat born u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest / How Yar’adua Picked Jonathan As Running Mate, By Ali / NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.