Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear (99171 Views)

"Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" / Could This Be Buhari's Infected Ear? (photo) / Is This President Buhari's Infected Ear?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by dantenny(m): 5:19am On Jun 07, 2016
Imagine pmb travelling abroad for medical attention like we don't have hospitals in nigeria.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 07, 2016
I should have proudly wasted my vote on kowa instead of this heartless/planless nomadic clown!...imagine wasting tax payer's money overseas to treat common ear infection despite billions appropriated to aso clinc!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by religious: 5:46am On Jun 07, 2016
Can anyone tell me the best hospital abroad where one can treat emotional infection? As Baba has travelled abroad now to treat ear infection, I need to travel too. Nigeria peculiarity is becoming a pain in my ass
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by babychi85: 6:29am On Jun 07, 2016
Why must he go to abroad for treatment, I thought we have hospital in the country. Our politicians like going abroad for treatment. Y
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by BABANGBALI: 6:30am On Jun 07, 2016
Eyaaaaaaaa see 24 inches nail inside. People are wicked o
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by Fyno: 6:44am On Jun 07, 2016
marwanafrica:
same here we all thought his integrity will bring glory to nigeria not knowing it will degrade our glory
which integrity?
I was never scamed because I never believed an old northerner who lacks education knows the meaning of intergrity.

I think over expectation led you and many to vote an illiterate
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by Curare: 7:17am On Jun 07, 2016
reverendfather:
ehya get well soon
but, was I so blind to have voted this old man into power

in other news, seun fix this annoying error, I noticed it happens a lot whenever I'm using my pc and its beginning to get on my nerves

Follow this link:

https://www.nairaland.com/2877995/problem-solved-nairaland-frontpage-error
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by 2cute(m): 7:43am On Jun 07, 2016
Father God, please touch Baba Buhari's ear and let the infection be gone forever in Jesus' name!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by wabsod(m): 7:47am On Jun 07, 2016
Opinedecandid:
Get well quick an start hearing Nigerians well.
pls, don't mislead people here, we strongly learn that it is left hear not wright side.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by olaitan9291(m): 8:05am On Jun 07, 2016
Oracle16:
President of the Northern Nigeria
please, who is the President of southern Nigeria?
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by olaitan9291(m): 8:12am On Jun 07, 2016
Fyno:
which integrity?
I was never scamed because I never believed an old northerner who lacks education knows the meaning of intergrity.

I can see that you don't know what education and illiterate means.
without education, the man can't get to the position of the president.
But with your ignorance, you cannot differentiate between education and schooling.
Go and learn.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by Bimpe29: 8:50am On Jun 07, 2016
wiseoneking:
ok, Get sick now.
I wish you same.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by marwanafrica: 9:00am On Jun 07, 2016
Fyno:
which integrity?

. Ma head down with shame
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by Oracle16(m): 9:49am On Jun 07, 2016
olaitan9291:

please, who is the President of southern Nigeria?

Are you seriously telling me you don't know what all the clamour is about? The southern Nigeria is in search of theirs. Thanks
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2016
Does it mean PMB ear problem caused him why he can't hear abt the sufferings of Nigerians...
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by wiseoneking: 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=Bimpe29 post I wish you same.[/quote] lol, he don bow.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by Bimpe29: 9:27am On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=wiseoneking post=46354186][/quote]
Hmn! You must be kidding, bow for where? Back to sender it's.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by hiphensales: 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
GET WELL SOON!!!

Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by Fyno: 3:46am On Jun 12, 2016
olaitan9291:

I can see that you don't know what education and illiterate means.
without education, the man can't get to the position of the president.
But with your ignorance, you cannot differentiate between education and schooling.
Go and learn.
show me Buhari s certificate and I'll believe he's literate
For now he's an illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Charles In Ghana Vs In Nigeria With Traditional Rulers (Pictures) / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.