Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,248 members, 7,842,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

(photos) Two Young Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (photos) Two Young Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach (951 Views)

Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos / African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. / Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Two Young Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach by IJOKOSBLOG(m): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
24-year-old Funmi (left) and 27-year-old Shola (right) who are graduates of Covenant University met their death at the Elegushi Beach after being carried away by heavy tide and no one to show a rescuing hand. Not even the beach patrol were their to save their lives. This tragic event happened while they were celebrating a friend's birthday.

see photos: http:///8BOCqm

Re: (photos) Two Young Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach by MosakuAW(m): 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
embarassed

Rest in peace to them.

If you are not good with Jacuzzi dont near the pool, if not good with the pool dont near the River not to talk of the Ocean.
Re: (photos) Two Young Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach by mazimee(m): 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
I usually don't go to a river, stream or beach that its height is above my flat pot belly. Call me whatever you wish but that is being cautious. If are not a good swimmer you have no business with beach and its likes.
Rip to them.

(1) (Reply)

Benue Guy Picks Bag Of Cement From The Floor With His Teeth / Stella Whyte Foundation Takes The Fight Against Domestic Violence And Rape To Sc / Villagers Kill GIGANTIC Swollen Snake They Thought Had Eaten Livestock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.