Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,385 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified (38858 Views)

More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video / Police Recruitment Exercise In Rivers Today (Photos) / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Taryur3(m): 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
blackberlin:

I earn a lot from my grammar, trust me. You need to repackage your life bros. . .
Lols...seems u mean business here...I can see from your recent posts that u dnt base in nigeria.where ever you are....never you forget where you originated from.For your info...I work in and out of naija and am a residence in one of the greatest white man land you can think of.so dnt come and form here for me.the problem nigerians have whenever they get here is to copy and paste whatever they learn...it's a pity....am not part of that system bro...Self discipline is our pride.thanks.
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
dayowunmi:

What do I mean? It's composed in what I typed, kindly read again if you can't grasp it initially.

C'mon gerrout. . .
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
Taryur3:
Lols...seems u mean business here...
C'mon keep shut. . .
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
muteeu:
. no matter good intents they are.. tattoo is d sign of end time, 666 log, we do categorized them as part of bad image, and shouldn't be found on human body,... best luck

What do u know, c'mon keep shut!
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Taryur3(m): 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
blackberlin:

C'mon keep shut. . .
I can see that you are lost already...the tatoo on your ass cnt even help you....animal
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
Taryur3:

I can see that you are lost already...the tatoo on your ass cnt even help you....animal

Keep quiet, idiot!
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by iamdurent(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
blackberlin:

Keep quiet, idiot!
grin Bro easy, grin Mehn, u don vex oh
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
iamdurent:
grin Bro easy, grin Mehn, u don vex oh

I just dey catch fun bro. . . grin
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by iamdurent(m): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
blackberlin:

What do u know, c'mon keep shut!
grin
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Alyna: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
PRAISE GOD!!!!!
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Alyna: 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
blackberlin:
Imagine how many tattooed youths with good intents that will be disqualified. . . What does tattoo have to do with enforcing the law properly

This is why the system will be filled with hypocrites. . .
GOD FORBIDS IT
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
Alyna:
GOD FORBIDS IT
Forbids what? Keep shut! What do u mean!
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Alyna: 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
blackberlin:

Forbids what? Keep shut! What do u mean!
I MEAN THIS LEVITICUS 19:28 says.'
You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD.
Na Bible. The days of ignorance God overlooks, so fear not!!
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Taryur3(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
blackberlin:

Keep quiet, idiot!
Wereh...u daft in nature.I know your type.anohia...
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
Taryur3:

Wereh...u daft in nature.I know your type.anohia...

Lol... God forbid! In case you've not noticed, I've just been playing... follow this thread and you'll see I've been doing something similar to everyone... Maga! grin
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
Alyna:

I MEAN THIS LEVITICUS 19:28 says.'
You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD.
Na Bible. The days of ignorance God overlooks, so fear not!!

C'mon shut up, what do u know!
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Taryur3(m): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
blackberlin:

Lol... God forbid! In case you've not noticed, I've just been playing... follow this thread and you'll see I've been doing something similar to everyone... Maga! grin
Gerrarahere.ur joke is expensive to call someone idiot...I dnt play in such way.thanks.
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
Taryur3:

Gerrarahere.ur joke is expensive to call someone idiot...I dnt play in such way.thanks.

C'mon gerrout, oversabi!

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by nelhrt: 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
Vacancy
Male Spa therapist job

Job brief

We are looking for a male spa therapist to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives.

Responsibilities

Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing, manicure/pedicure)

in a safe and comfortable manner
Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products

Keep documentation and maintain clients files

Keep a clean and stocked room
Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations

Suggest and promote retail products or additional services

Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations

Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues

Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
Requirements

Experience in sales and marketing will be considered an asset

Excellent knowledge of English language

Communication and customer service skills, positive attitude

Qualifications

User level computer skills

Minimum of O,level certification

6ft tall and strong to medium built

Physically and mentally fit

Passionate with good sense of humor

Qualified applicants will undergo a three months paid internship training to meet Tooshme Beauty and spa's standard, after which would be fully staffed based on performance.

This opportunity will be more favorable to males residing around ikeja and ogba environment. Call 08093185003 or 0809 723 6284 to schedule an interview date.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider / How To Get A Good Job In Nigeria (Nairaland Helped Me Get A Job) / How I Managed Till I Got My Dream Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.