Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified (38868 Views)

More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video / Police Recruitment Exercise In Rivers Today (Photos) / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
SUPOL:
tatoo is not in African culture. We don't want irresponsible people in d police.

Mr. Man shut up! So all those old mama with traditional tattoos on their arms and legs, the ones they got in their youth nko?

In fact, tattoos were just as important as tribal marks then. Think before you type. . . Yellow fever grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
Taryur3:

I disagreed with you.self disciplined matter most in this field. I will see you as unserious person if I see any tattoo on your body.i think the bible is even against it.thanks

You ""disagreed". . . Olodo grin
Go and learn how to spell first. . .

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
ellacute45:
cheesy
lustig, oder? grin
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
emerged01:

Be clean!! Is that too hard? Be self employed if you want to have tattoo all over your body. If you must have tattoo make sure you have tattoo of your own business.

What do u know? My friend, shut up!
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
Blessograo:
because you can easily be a victim of attacks by enemies of the force when you they know you one of the force via your tattoo, especially when th enemy knows you by the tattoo already, so you are an easy target

What do u mean, c'mon gerrout!

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by WATERLee1: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
Most Nigerians enrolled owing to lack of job opportunities... Wish u best of luck sha as u planed to join the number of thievesss In blackk
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
blackberlin:

lustig, oder? grin
sie sind sehr dumm über tattoo cheesy.. Do you live in Germany shocked

1 Like

captainjoh:

If you get to a police station and meet two police men one with tattoo always and the other without tattoo which will u tender your case too?

The ones abusing u everyday, how many tattoos do they have. . . U better use your brain.

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
ellacute45:
sie sind sehr dumm über tattoo cheesy.. Do you live in Germany shocked

Also diese Menschen wollen keine Wahrheit. . . Ich wohne noch in Lagos, aber ich bin Sprachlehrer...

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
WATERLee1:
Most Nigerians enrolled owing to lack of job opportunities... Wish u best of luck sha as u planed to join the number of thievesss In blackk
grin
[img]http://gif.co/vzXj.gif[/img]
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
blackberlin:

Also diese Menschen wollen keine Wahrheit. . . Ich wohne noch in Lagos, aber ich bin Sprachlehrer...
OK I see
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by olatade(m): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
The US marines, Navy Seal proudly wear their tatoos. The police needs to think of how to reduce the pot bellies of its ogogoro drinking inspectors at illegal road blocks they mount and stop insulting us

2 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by alobright17(m): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
herbie27:
Indecency is relative....what is indecent to you might not be to another, jst as to some peeps, women putting on trouser shows how indecent they are.

I see nothing wrong in ppl having tatoos, provided it is neat and not too many on the skin....Lil wayne's tatoos are example of indecent once.
The police said No tattoo decent or not,Bible also said No to tattoo decent or not decent.I'm a christian and I defends my believe.
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
olatade:
The US marines, Navy Seal proudly wear their tatoos. The police needs to think of how to reduce the pot bellies of its ogogoro drinking inspectors at illegal road blocks they mount and stop insulting us

Tell em! some village boys here think the police have a point, while the have refused to address the worse issues in the system...

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by TamedWolf90: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
Favben:

I do. Do you?

You didn't answer the question sir..
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Sunnah1(m): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
What are the relevant of tattoo in your culture and religion?
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
ellacute45:
OK I see

So whats up with u ella? smiley
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
blackberlin:

So whats up with u ella? smiley
am fine
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by omokab: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
blackberlin:
Imagine how many tattooed youths with good intents that will be disqualified. . . What does tattoo have to do with enforcing the law properly

This is why the system will be filled with hypocrites. . .
is it a good thing for a reasonable human being to have tattoo on his body? Somebody who will be an enforcer of law should have a good manner not taut. I like the move.
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by bustamode: 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
In Nigeria,tatoos is a big NO for any military or paramilitary organization and I support it.
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
Gamesmart:

What a completely senseless post!
Riiighhttt... yet no meaningful contribution was made to prove your point.

So you think shortage of manpower is a worry in Nigeria despite the population and millions of unemployed people?
France has decided to post 90,000 policemen around a city for an upcoming event, a number I highly doubt Nigeria has in police force due to our man-know-man system of employment.
A job like policing has no limit to how many individuals should receive employment abi you've not heard of England's community police system whereby members of the public can register as first point sentries before real policemen can take over a situation?
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
alobright17:

The police said No tattoo decent or not,Bible also said No to tattoo decent or not decent.I'm a christian and I defends my believe.
I want to have one either on my waist or lap, cheesy give me the scripture that condemns it.
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
alobright17:

1. What's wrong in telling us to look neat and decent?is cutting hair and looking good are they bad teaching?
2. Go to some private schools it's also allowed to style hair but it must be neat and decent which I see no wrong in it.
You mention one point then counter it with another statement. No need for my opinion here.

On the issue of tattoo I believe in Bible as a Christian which condemned tattoo of any kind, I'm not tying to say I'm perfect but avoiding things I know I can avoid is better,I hate tattoo,
Your argument fell flat mentioning the bible. Our society is deeply religious yet see where we are in terms of human and infrastructural development.

2 years ago I read that in America people coming to remove tattoo are higher than those coming to irk it.
The issue at hand is if tattoos reduce productivity of employees, them regretting getting tattoos in the first place is an unrelated issue.
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by alobright17(m): 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
herbie27:
I want to have one either on my waist or lap, cheesy give me the scripture that condemns it.

Leviticus chapter 19 vs 28
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Taryur3(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
blackberlin:

You ""disagreed". . . Olodo grin
Go and learn how to spell first. . .
You are a fool...dts a typo.you can erase the the D" or u let it be.besides,how much do you earn from your own grammar.?iranu
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by alobright17(m): 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
charix:

You mention one point then counter it with another statement. No need for my opinion here.
I never countered anything,I was only giving you insight.

Your argument fell flat mentioning the bible. Our society is deeply religious yet see where we are in terms of human and infrastructural development.
Every country has laws and rules yet people offends them and some chose to keep them and government didn't abandon the law books all because some people don't keep to them,Go to court as a christian or Muslim you must deal with bible or Quran before the rules governing the country will be used on you with sections and articles,So a Christian I used Bible as what I believe in to back up my claims against tattoo Leviticus 19vs28,I don't force it on you or anyone to believe in what I believe in though but as a reference.if it flattered you as a Muslim I'm sorry but as a Christian God help you.

The issue at hand is if tattoos reduce productivity of employees, them regretting getting tattoos in the first place is an unrelated issue.

Tattoo reduce productivity and they're regretting getting tattoo you said it all,and the Nija Police don't accept it as well.
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by MadCow1: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
alobright17:

So the laws of grand mothers are superior to that of God?
My Bible is against it and I condemn and hate it with passion.

The Bible also said you shouldn't judge amongst other things..

But its okay cos your laws seem to be greater than your bibles.

2 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
alobright17:

Tattoo reduce productivity and they're regretting getting tattoo you said it all,and the Nija Police don't accept it as well.
I've backed out from this debate because it's obvious even with unrefutable proof you'd stand firm in your personal beliefs.
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by alobright17(m): 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
MadCow1:

The Bible also said you shouldn't judge amongst other things..

But its okay cos your laws seem to be greater than your bibles.

Leviticus 19:28 read this and bring up your own let's iron it out here and now.
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by alobright17(m): 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
charix:

I've backed out from this debate because it's obvious even with unrefutable proof you'd stand firm in your beliefs.

I gave you proof that my believe is against it and the police of my country which is a sovereignty which has it's laws and regulations is also against it.

In your case you gave me absolutely no proof all you did was keep telling me about U.s this and that,which means Nigeria should abandoned it's rules and take up the U.s rules.
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
englishmart:
if you are dating any woman/lady with too many tattoos, you are free to cheat on them, they are already used to pains

""are you related to"Mugabe
Re: Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified by MadCow1: 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
alobright17:

Leviticus 19:28 read this and bring up your own let's iron it out here and now.

Lol..

Read the entire Leviticus and judge yourself.. grin

I knew someone would throw that passage at me but sadly that passage is a miss all the time. grin grin

You can't take a bible passage in isolation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Invite From TGI Group / 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider / How To Get A Good Job In Nigeria (Nairaland Helped Me Get A Job)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.