Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story (37781 Views)

Redeemed Pastor Asks Congregation For A Sacrificial Offering Of £2,000 / HYPOCRISY--- Another "Sacrificial Offering " Envelope Spotted In Awka Ibom / Sacrificial Form: The Official Response From RCCG Headquarters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by tukdi: 4:55am On Jun 07, 2016
usmantoafiq:
those who kill are not real Muslims. Islam is a religion of peace.
face front joor! go and look 4 anoda forum to tell your tales! yeye dey smell 4 here!
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by cole265(m): 4:56am On Jun 07, 2016
usmantoafiq:
This is why Islam is the best religion. we don't beg for money. Allah provides for us.

Who put this terrorist mouth for this matter
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by tukdi: 5:03am On Jun 07, 2016
tityboi:
Those redeem pastors are thieves.I an sure its their handwork
I'm deeply shocked by your comment! please don't be too fast to generalise things! please thread carefully!
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by tukdi: 5:20am On Jun 07, 2016
angry angry
usmantoafiq:
silly idea. toh, this is how you Christians look for trouble and when we strike you call us names. respect my religion. last warning.
you are a big disgrace to the muslim religion! you are very disgusting! who do you think you can strike? you will strike your big head! I will show Imam your comment! **looks for imams phone number**
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by tukdi: 5:24am On Jun 07, 2016
usmantoafiq:
ok just watch what will happen this night to you.
nothing will happen to him! Go and hide your face in shame! u must come from libya!
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Krak(m): 5:33am On Jun 07, 2016
usmantoafiq:
This is why Islam is the best religion. we don't beg for money. Allah provides for us.

There is nothing like "Best Religion".
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by BABANGBALI: 6:14am On Jun 07, 2016
Redeemed I dey laff o
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by BABANGBALI: 6:16am On Jun 07, 2016
usmantoafiq:
This is why Islam is the best religion.
even with all the killings by your people abi?
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by iamord(m): 6:16am On Jun 07, 2016
Omooba77:
Subject: DISCLAIMER

Beloved,
We just discovered now that some fraudsters are sending messages to some of our brethren and Parishes that Region 14(Uyo)
is asking for financial support for church building, we are using this medium to inform you that the message is not from us,
kindly ignore such information because it is an attempt to tarnish the good image of RCCG Region 14(Uyo) and The Redeemed Christian Church of God as a whole.
Thank you sir.

Pst Richard Adeboye
PIC Region 14

Am not buying this. Your statement is different from the official church statement. Which does not refute the claims
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by iamord(m): 6:18am On Jun 07, 2016
Gboliwe:
SMH. This is the disclaimer? No link, no source?

Seriously SMH.

Who cannot write a disclaimer and append a name he so desires? Smh
exactly my point. Let them keep deceiving themselves
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by ambassador4x: 6:19am On Jun 07, 2016
That is how they introduce to members a god who is so frustrated, angry and vengeful, who demanded from his subject and if they fail to grand his desire, he will pass his aggression on them. Such a wicked entity, even if such a god exist, why would he be so wicked that he have to demand for something he knows very well that he can never get from everyone?
For your information, all of you that said, God need this God need that, know this that God need nothing from anyone.
If any man says that God demand something from you before he will bless you, tell him that such a God does not exist.
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by BABANGBALI: 6:20am On Jun 07, 2016
usmantoafiq:
it is. I am not ashamed to propagate my religion. this is a religious thread so I have every right to do so. mind your business or else
or else what?You will look for him to kill him as una kill and beheaded that woman in Kano? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by dom(m): 6:41am On Jun 07, 2016
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by otemanuduno: 6:43am On Jun 07, 2016
Enangson:
Lol...where is the source? No source and you want people to believe it because you are trying to defend your church?
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by dom(m): 6:46am On Jun 07, 2016
usmantoafiq:
Is it the same allah that sends u to bomb and behead on his behalf cos of his obvious incapacitation?
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Coldfeet(f): 6:47am On Jun 07, 2016
usmantoafiq:
enemy of progress. Nigeria is moving forward. corrupt southern thieves are being jailed. recovered loots amounting to trillions. Nigeria will be great. don't quote me if you don't want to experience the wrath of Allah
Look at you dancing up and down on a Christian thread but if its an Islamic topic now una go force pesin to convert before commenting angry clap for unaself! Anyways God will judge all of us one day.
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Audreybits(f): 6:47am On Jun 07, 2016
usmantoafiq:
those who kill are not real Muslims. Islam is a religion of peace.

and pastors that extort money from their members are not true pastors to... just do yourself good and shut up
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 07, 2016
I refuse to believe.
would you have retracted if the form didn't cause such an uproar?
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Coldfeet(f): 6:50am On Jun 07, 2016
usmantoafiq:
it is. I am not ashamed to propagate my religion. This is a religious thread so I have every right to do so mind your business or else
angry angry angry sad angry angry angry sad sad sad angry angry angry
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by yolaleye: 6:53am On Jun 07, 2016
serious matter!!

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by emmkeffs(f): 6:58am On Jun 07, 2016
this is why I hate religion. everyone is ready yo defend his Religion even in the midst of reality. Is this how the white man turned us into robots I'm Africa using some beliefs. Na wa o
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by usmantoafiq: 7:00am On Jun 07, 2016
Audreybits:

and pastors that extort money from their members are not true pastors to... just do yourself good and shut up
your brain is half my own. I won't stoop
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by usmantoafiq: 7:01am On Jun 07, 2016
Coldfeet:
Look at you dancing up and down on a Christian thread but if its an Islamic topic now una go force pesin to convert before commenting angry clap for unaself! Anyways God will judge all of us one day.
usually I don't engage female. too weak emotionally. may Allah forgive you
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by usmantoafiq: 7:04am On Jun 07, 2016
BABANGBALI:
or else what?You will look for him to kill him as una kill and beheaded that woman in Kano? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
why must she insult our noble prophet. we will not accept blasphemy never
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by BABANGBALI: 7:13am On Jun 07, 2016
usmantoafiq:
why must she insult our noble prophet. we will not accept blasphemy never
get the fok off my front. Fûcking extremist tongue
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by godunia(m): 7:18am On Jun 07, 2016
usmantoafiq:
i guess you have not visited the Northern Nigeria, the beggars on the streets and everywhere you go (like MTN) are Christians abi? What is been discussed here is extortion and not begging Oga, take note
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Coldfeet(f): 7:19am On Jun 07, 2016
usmantoafiq:
usually I don't engage female. too weak emotionally. may Allah forgive you
May God forgive you for calling His creation weak (fragile is a better word) if not that you people are on your hypocritical season of abstinence word weh I for tell u this morning ehn? angry angry
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Bakbillz44(m): 7:20am On Jun 07, 2016
Omooba77:
Subject: DISCLAIMER

Beloved,
We just discovered now that some fraudsters are sending messages to some of our brethren and Parishes that Region 14(Uyo)
is asking for financial support for church building, we are using this medium to inform you that the message is not from us,
kindly ignore such information because it is an attempt to tarnish the good image of RCCG Region 14(Uyo) and The Redeemed Christian Church of God as a whole.
Thank you sir.

Pst Richard Adeboye
PIC Region 14

Nw @ Op, it is quite obvious that you release ur own disclaimer in the name of the church just to save RCCG's image, even before the church released the official statement about the issue on ground.

U claimed that the sacrifice form was activities of some fraudsters while the church said otherwise just to mention a few contradicting points in ur own personally Orchestrated disclaimer and the church's.

Now d question is:
How long will Christians keep going to any length to defend their churches and MOG?

Why should anyone want to LIE just to save the face of his/her church

When are you going to break free from this mental bondage

#justaking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Omooba77: 7:20am On Jun 07, 2016
eddyroyal:
Fraudsters how?
As a matter of fact, that envelope has been shared in provinces,Zones,Areas,and parishes under REGION 14 (UYO) for two weeks now or more than. So,are they trying to tell me that it was fraudsters that came into the church and shared those envelopes?
Did the pastors -in-charge-of the provinces acted on their own without being directed by the PASTOR IN-CHARGE OF THE REGION? And did the pastors in-charge-of the Zones acted without being directed by the Pastor in charge of the province. Same with Area and Parish pastors. Or, are they trying to say that someone impersonated the PASTOR IN CHARGE OF THE REGION

Please can you scan the envelope sir if you have any? We will really appreciate it and it will clear the air.Thanks
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Omooba77: 7:22am On Jun 07, 2016
Bakbillz44:

Nw @ Op, it is quite obvious that you release ur own disclaimer in the name of the church just to save RCCG's image, even before the church released the official statement about the issue on ground.

U claimed that the sacrifice form was activities of some fraudsters while the church said otherwise just to mention a few contradicting points in ur own personally Orchestrated disclaimer and the church's.

Now d question is:
How long will Christians keep going to any length to defend their churches and MOG?

Why should anyone want to LIE just to save the face of his/her church

When are you going to break free from this mental bondage

#justaking

RCCG logo is always on top and that announcement was not signed
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by usmantoafiq: 7:23am On Jun 07, 2016
BABANGBALI:
get the fok off my front. Fûcking extremist tongue
it's holy month. I will forgive you. Allah sees our heart.
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by usmantoafiq: 7:24am On Jun 07, 2016
Coldfeet:
May God forgive you for calling His creation weak (fragile is a better word) if not that you people are on your hypocritical season of abstinence word weh I for tell u this morning ehn? angry angry
this is the holy month. don't invite the wrath of Allah with your misguided statement. I warned you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football / Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) / Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.