Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,319 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story (37804 Views)

Redeemed Pastor Asks Congregation For A Sacrificial Offering Of £2,000 / HYPOCRISY--- Another "Sacrificial Offering " Envelope Spotted In Awka Ibom / Sacrificial Form: The Official Response From RCCG Headquarters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Bakbillz44(m): 7:24am On Jun 07, 2016
Was urs signed? Yea I guess it was signed by u
Omooba77:

RCCG logo is always on top and that announcement was not signed
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by menxer: 7:25am On Jun 07, 2016
usmantoafiq:
why must she insult our noble prophet. we will not accept blasphemy never

and your noble prophet is clapping for you for killing someone in his name, abi?
why paint your noble prophet with blood?
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by usmantoafiq: 7:27am On Jun 07, 2016
menxer:

and your noble prophet is clapping for you for killing someone in his name, abi?
why paint your noble prophet with blood?
religious respect is important. if you insult our prophet anything that befalls you is the wrath of Allah. be guided.
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Omooba77: 7:30am On Jun 07, 2016
This was not signed and as far as I'm concerned only Pastor J.F Odesola signs for RCCG in this kind of matters

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Coldfeet(f): 7:30am On Jun 07, 2016
usmantoafiq:
this is the holy month. don't invite the wrath of Allah with your misguided statement. I warned you
Thunder fire your generation! You are a dog and he-goat put together! Randy and smelly angry

Your own statements here will be bring quick judgement to you.
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Montaque(m): 7:31am On Jun 07, 2016
ever811:
so even if the church is going wrong we should not speak out? now show me where this madness is mentioned in the bible? that u are brainwashed do not means every body is brainwashed too.thank u

U have spoken out and the church saiid that the thing didnt emanate from them, what do u want to say again?
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by pappilo(m): 7:33am On Jun 07, 2016
So why did they delete their original facebook mesage?

Its the first result returned as shown in the attached pic but when you click on it you cant find the message.

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by usmantoafiq: 7:34am On Jun 07, 2016
Coldfeet:
Thunder fire your generation! You are a dog and he-goat put together! Randy and smelly angry

Your own statements here will be bring quick judgement to you.
see why I detest engaging females. too emotional l, too weak. you need slight beating. now pls leave me alone am fasting.
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by blesoh(f): 7:36am On Jun 07, 2016
thesicilian:
I choose to believe its not true.
However, this is not far from what happens daily in our Pentecostal Churches nowadays
am in region 14,my parish was asked for a full month salary,mehn in this hard time am an usher the envelops i saw no even reach half salary.am not in support of it.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by ever811(m): 7:38am On Jun 07, 2016
Montaque:

U have spoken out and the church saiid that the thing didnt emanate from them, what do u want to say again?
how will dey accept it when they never expected it to go public, they thought it will remain within the circle of there victims.
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by BABANGBALI: 7:42am On Jun 07, 2016
usmantoafiq:
it's holy month. I will forgive you. Allah sees our heart.
when the Holy month is over come back here and do what you people enjoy doing,kill and behead us.

Foking terrorist tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Montaque(m): 7:42am On Jun 07, 2016
ever811:
how will dey accept it when they never expected it to go public, they thought it will remain within the circle of there victims.

U keep whinning.
Its nw stale
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by usmantoafiq: 7:45am On Jun 07, 2016
BABANGBALI:
when the Holy month is over come back here and do what you people enjoy doing,kill and behead us.

Foking terrorist tongue tongue tongue
ok. I won't insult you. it's against my religion.
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by menxer: 7:46am On Jun 07, 2016
usmantoafiq:
religious respect is important. if you insult our prophet anything that befalls you is the wrath of Allah. be guided.

that's nonsensical.

if i insult you, your reply would probably be laced with insult. if i insult your prophet the logical thing is to insult my prophet.

your prophet and my prophet are names of men we read about in a book and develop emotional attachment to, they may as well be fictional characters.
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 07, 2016
You get sense jare...

Luizkid:
4get it, they printed that stuff just that they never expected d publicity, so they quickly move to reject it as it's bad for reputation...fraudsters noni
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Ultimus: 7:51am On Jun 07, 2016
usmantoafiq:
Christian USA supports terrorist groups around the world. chew on that bitter fact

So you think I'm a Christian eh? I have no religion. Religion poisons everything.
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by usmantoafiq: 7:58am On Jun 07, 2016
menxer:

that's nonsensical.

if i insult you, your reply would probably be laced with insult. if i insult your prophet the logical thing is to insult my prophet.

your prophet and my prophet are names of men we read about in a book and develop emotional attachment to, they may as well be fictional characters.

yours might be fictional character but my prophet is the messenger of God. thus, deserves respect.
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by tartarus(m): 8:05am On Jun 07, 2016
Op why are you lying in order to protect your church?. This is the official statement released by RCCG undecided

Source: @instablog on instagram

1 Like

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by anitapreeti(f): 8:06am On Jun 07, 2016
blesoh:

am in region 14,my parish was asked for a full month salary,mehn in this hard time am an usher the envelops i saw no even reach half salary.am not in support of it.
aunty who ur info epp?
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by anitapreeti(f): 8:08am On Jun 07, 2016
usmantoafiq:
this is the holy month. don't invite the wrath of Allah with your misguided statement. I warned you
are u just booting its a holy month? cos ur previous comments didn't reflect anything holy.
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by usmantoafiq: 8:11am On Jun 07, 2016
anitapreeti:

are u just booting its a holy month? cos ur previous comments didn't reflect anything holy.
woman what do you know. I dislike when females talk where men talk. respect yourself.
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by folks4luv(f): 8:16am On Jun 07, 2016
iamord:

Am not buying this. Your statement is different from the official church statement. Which does not refute the claims
pls, where is the link to the official church statement? published the pic on my blog n want to refute it
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by rexbuton: 8:32am On Jun 07, 2016
usmantoafiq:
Christian USA supports terrorist groups around the world. chew on that bitter fact

Terrorist spotted
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by iamord(m): 8:40am On Jun 07, 2016
Omooba77:

Please can you scan the envelope sir if you have any? We will really appreciate it and it will clear the air.Thanks
you are a brainwashed lair. How can u go to this extent

1 Like

Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by rexbuton: 8:43am On Jun 07, 2016
usmantoafiq:
see why I detest engaging females. too emotional l, too weak. you need slight beating. now pls leave me alone am fasting.

This reply is epic.. But how much beating is slight beating?
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by Omooba77: 8:44am On Jun 07, 2016
iamord:
you are a brainwashed lair. How can u go to this extent

By God's grace I'm not brain washed and like Daddy G.O. has said, Church is not a cult; there is free entry and free exit. God bless you
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by DonCortino: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2016
Gboliwe:
SMH. This is the disclaimer? No link, no source?

Seriously SMH.

Who cannot write a disclaimer and append a name he so desires? Smh
Good observation.
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by iamord(m): 8:47am On Jun 07, 2016
blesoh:

This is the plain truth. I just wonder why people would go to the extent of lying in order to cover the church. That's a sign of brainwash
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by blesoh(f): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2016
anitapreeti:
aunty who ur info epp?
who ur quoting epp,gerrarahe mehn,with ur holier than thou attitude.sesefi idem.
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by DonCortino: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2016
eddyroyal:
Fraudsters how?
As a matter of fact, that envelope has been shared in provinces,Zones,Areas,and parishes under REGION 14 (UYO) for two weeks now or more than. So,are they trying to tell me that it was fraudsters that came into the church and shared those envelopes?
Did the pastors -in-charge-of the provinces acted on their own without being directed by the PASTOR IN-CHARGE OF THE REGION? And did the pastors in-charge-of the Zones acted without being directed by the Pastor in charge of the province. Same with Area and Parish pastors. Or, are they trying to say that someone impersonated the PASTOR IN CHARGE OF THE REGION
He is right those pastors are fraudsters, preying on their gullible followers!
Re: RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story by shogat(m): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2016
am a serving corps member in akwaibom state and I attend RCRCCG.thoug my church, I see the. disclaimer not necessary because the envelopes were distributed and I have. my copy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them / Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After / Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.