Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN (21920 Views)

100 Acres Of Cashew Plantation Up For Sale / My Pineapple Plantation In Our Compound / Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by Dotman2210(m): 8:37am On Jun 07, 2016
Ooni is a smart king and he is business savvy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by Tgid: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2016
ok
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by philfrey08: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2016
MadCow1:
Wow!!!

Southwest is the only stable region in Nigeria right now. undecided

Reminds me of 1967 all over again.

Leekwa nu anu mpama a!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by ba7man(m): 8:37am On Jun 07, 2016
Meanwhile, the 6 missiles allegedly planned to be launched by the NDA excites Igbos. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by johnok(m): 8:37am On Jun 07, 2016
Good idea,if 70% of our millionaires can create job this way in Agriculture, life will be better. Carry on Kabiesi

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by obailala(m): 8:38am On Jun 07, 2016
Nigeria has no business not being the largest cocoa or cashew but producers. Nigeria is yet to truly show any seriousness in diversification. I am truly disappointed cos I expected that by now there would have been a very aggressive expansion in the agric sector on the state and federal levels and in the private sectors. Apparently oil money is still sweet.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by bisola99: 8:38am On Jun 07, 2016
Long live the King
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by laurel03(m): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2016
Pavore9:

You can start with one to inspire others!
abi now even if he start with half plot...

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by babamadiba(m): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2016
bodee:
warever! he might have to buy a new Rolls Royce from the proceeds.
lame comment.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by MadCow1: 8:40am On Jun 07, 2016
philfrey08:

Leekwa nu anu mpama a!

Ekwensu la'cha gi ike.. angry

Nne gi bu anu mpama, Nna gi bulu zia Atulu.. angry

Umu Nwanne gi ni'ne bu Ochicha..

égbè eluigwe gba gbuo gi there. angry
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by waley007(m): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2016
Vvv
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 07, 2016
Any investment (whether publicised or not) in Agriculture is a welcome development. smiley
However, for an investment in just 100 acres (roughly 40 hectares) of Cashew plantation to be generating this much publicity (warranting the presence of Ministers and the Governor) beats my imagination; and shows just how mediocre our thinking has become. cry There are private investors with several hundred hectares of plantation, and nobody is singing their praises angry

I believe we can do better..... wink

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by Rexnegro(m): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2016
Awesome Your highness
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by fapcrook(m): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2016
cosmatika:
Mek I buy 1plot 1st
people dey buy 100 acres, it's only one plot you can buy, na wa for una
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by SonofDevil: 8:58am On Jun 07, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
hmmhmm u make me laugh... Go to Ogun state Nd see the highest rate of kidnapping and ritual killings.. Go to osun and see d highest hungry people .... Go to Oyo young sec school children are protesting the privatization of public sch.... Go to ekiti and ondo they never c their 5 months salary.... Now I ask is wat u call stable

U re not smart enough, post the links of how many kidnapping and ritualist issue that happen in ogun state tthis year.

Osun state is the most peaceful state in nigeria. Can an hungry man be peaceful.?
Their gov have comissioned more projects within last 2 months.
Why can't u face ur red mud erosion land and charge ur governors to comission projects like other.
Rather poke nosing other peoples case.

If secondary school protests is that a sign of unrest like what IPOB and avengers re causing in SS and SE more than 43 people lost their lives just 2weeks ago when silly ipob and security opratives clashed.

SS is no go area because of Avengers threat.

Ekiti and ondo is owing 5 months just like bayelsa state is owing .ironically they re all PDP states.
And I don't think this should be a thing of concern for u flat heads in the other region

SW has being extremely peaceful
No threats or whatsover,and no blood sheed by one stupid group called seccesionist.

Ogun state comission 26km road last week ,which no gov in south east have comissioned in their tenure.
lagos state to build rice plant,and also commission klm of roads e.t.c

You should be more concerned about IPOB nuisance in south east cos they re shedding innocent bloods.
More than 70 have lost their Lifes this year alone in their wild goose chase

Find a lasting solution to fulani herdsmen in S.E before we hear they have slaughtered another set of 60 igbos.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by focus7: 9:03am On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by royalicon(m): 9:03am On Jun 07, 2016
He should be encouraged further. One of the sensible king in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by buchilino(m): 9:03am On Jun 07, 2016
repogirl:
And some foolish people here will be castigating the Ooni for going around,mobilising people in order to bring about development.

They want him to sit in his palace as if he is a statue or a god? Rubbish.

Small minded people.

We better understand right now that farming is the way. With the hike in food prices, we need to provide for ourselves. North, south,east and west, farming should be taken more seriously.

Even me and my family have begun subsistence farming by force before Buhari and his incompetence starves us to death.

Even me and my family have begun subsistence farming by force before Buhari and his incompetence starves us to death.

VERY FUNNY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by Praktikals(m): 9:13am On Jun 07, 2016
ba7man:
Meanwhile, the 6 missiles allegedly planned to be launched by the NDA excites Igbos. grin grin grin
If you know their origin, only then can you understand how they reason.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by lastpage: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2016
jantavanta:
I would be happy to see a 100 Acres tomato plantation.

Just wondering...

He is "King", not more than six months ago!
Did he own this 100Acres of Land in Ile-Ife, before becoming King, or did he just "annex/steal it" form the people of Ile-ife, using as usual, what Fela Kuti described as "Authority Stealing"?

Because l cant read or see a "Receipt of 100-Acres Land Purchase", anywhere in the story!

People in "positions" have been known to use their office to loot the common heritage of the people, since the Land Use Act was promulgated. undecided undecided

Kabiyesi, .......nor vex o, l remain your "loyal subject"! grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by 400billionman: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2016
Nigerians get mouth.

Only few can do what the Ooni has done without disturbing our ears..

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by 400billionman: 9:32am On Jun 07, 2016
lastpage:

Just wondering...

Did he own this 100Acres of Land in Ile-Ife, before becoming King, or did he just "annex/steal it" form the people of Ile-ife, using as usual, what Fela Kuti described as "Authority Stealing"?

Because l cant read or see a "Receipt of 100-Acres Land Purchase", anywhere in the story!

People in "positions" have been known to use their office to loot the common heritage of the people, since the Land Use Act was promulgated. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

Den go steal chop free cashew tire.

What the Ooni needs are the seeds for export.

You made a point
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by Lilimax(f): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2016
MadCow1:

Ekwensu la'cha gi ike.. angry

Nne gi bu anu mpama, Nna gi bulu zia Atulu.. angry

Umu Nwanne gi ni'ne bu Ochicha..

égbè eluigwe gba gbuo gi there. angry
Nwanna, jiri nwayo na-akpo iya a n'ututa smiley
Onye kpasuru gi iwe nke a ekorogo okwu n'ututu a.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by DIVINE78: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2016
That's a good one. God bless the SW and Nigeria.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by DIVINE78: 9:47am On Jun 07, 2016
lastpage:

Just wondering...

Lastpage!
You make no senses.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by jornie(m): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2016
Gf

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by ihitenansa: 10:10am On Jun 07, 2016
ba7man:
just negodu sad

U want to spoil ds buriful thread wit ur suicidal stupidity abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by hotwax: 10:14am On Jun 07, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
hmmhmm u make me laugh... Go to Ogun state Nd see the highest rate of kidnapping and ritual killings.. Go to osun and see d highest hungry people .... Go to Oyo young sec school children are protesting the privatization of public sch.... Go to ekiti and ondo they never c their 5 months salary.... Now I ask is wat u call stable

Are Militant bombing in Osun state and Ogun? Is any Yoruba state a war zone? Unlike all eastern states

Criminals, Armed robbers are everywhere all over the world.

Ethnic cleansing and bombing is not happening in Yoruba land. We are purely Yorubas. We have a common goal.

Its not a case of Itsekiri Versus Igbo, Ijaw versus ogonis...We have an Homogeneous population and thats a strength.

We have Oil, Bitumen, agric land, Lagos, Ports lolz...the best region in Nigeria. We have the best advantage

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by ihitenansa: 10:22am On Jun 07, 2016
SonofDevil:

'No threats or whatsover,and no blood sheed by one stupid group called seccesionist'
You should be more concerned about IPOB nuisance in south east cos they re shedding innocent bloods.

and na ur type go dey make jest of former firstlady! sad
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by masqot(m): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2016
It's a good move. Let every stakeholder set the pace as an example of the way forward instead of stacking money in soak-away and oversea accounts. I want to believe people will take this as a cue.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by Hafyz23(m): 10:57am On Jun 07, 2016
The kind of news that only comes from the south....either south-east or south-west.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Acres Of Cashew Plantation Excites NCAN by Hafyz23(m): 11:07am On Jun 07, 2016
hotwax:

Are Militant bombing in Osun state and Ogun? Is any Yoruba state a war zone? Unlike all eastern states

Criminals, Armed robbers are everywhere all over the world.

Ethnic cleansing and bombing is not happening in Yoruba land. We are purely Yorubas. We have a common goal.

Its not a case of Itsekiri Versus Igbo, Ijaw versus ogonis...We have an Homogeneous population and thats a strength.

We have Oil, Bitumen, agric land, Lagos, Ports lolz...the best region in Nigeria. We have the best advantage
Yes,u are right.Igbos have lots of advantages too but only got destracted by those guys in the north.Just bcoz bokos are bombing,they also want to do the same,thereby,making things worse for themselves. They are fighting for what they think would give them peace in a violent ways.
Nobody does that all over the world and win.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Calculate Bags Of Feed Needed To Raise 100 Christmas Broilers / Buhari Set To Launch N20bn Loan For Rice Farmers On Tuesday / Oil Palm Vs Cocoa Vs Cashew: Which Is More Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.