Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC (4068 Views)

Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism / Wike Promotes Sectionalism! / DSS Targets Igbos, Shallow Graves, Sensationalism And Sectionalism - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by lorenzo9096: 6:29am On Jun 07, 2016
ngwereukwuenu has gone on exile. he knows defending this stagnant government now requires times ten of his previous efforts. that guy is as fake as his female moniker, even buhari don't trust him again for leaving him in the middle of a battle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by opiaoku: 6:30am On Jun 07, 2016
Omenika:

I have not broken any rule. omenka is NOT Omenika and I have never claimed to be you so suck it up...

Ask for pay rise because I can bet my last cent that defending your Buhari now is like cooking a stone, lol.
that's how he manipulates the mods to his favor especially those partisan mods that can't stand seeing their members being told the truth
bro you've not broken any rule so if you got banned unjustly by some partisan mod protest it
Francisco, Francisca, Francis are not the same likewise omenka omenika omenkata are not the same

Seun should be alerted about some injustice going on here

cc
Seun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by Babacele: 7:45am On Jun 07, 2016
omenka:
I'm not even sure whether to feel disgust or pity for your plight.

How does it feel living I'm my shadows?? You alone with three Omenka parody, yet I don't even as much as fart in your direction, and right now I can only imagine how excited you'd be, just like most other Lost Children of Uganda, that I've managed to reply you after incessant mentions on all your Omenka parodies. Bet I've made your dream come true. smiley

Dude, there's a very thin line between obsession and dementia- thread softly so you don't cross it- very sure the Albino Pig could use your internet rants. Losing your bolts and blowing all gaskets could make that impossible. wink

I know life's really hard for your kind, heard about the Projects (wonder if a yoot like you would know what I mean) in Port Harcourt and the folks who live there- I pray things look up real quick for your kin.

Get a grip on yourself boy- life's a lot more pleasant than you think on the other side... With a little more hardwork and some luck., perhaps you'd strike gold before you hit rock bottom.

Good night. wink

Ps: @ Mynd44, isn't there some sort of penalty for using a parody to spam one's mentions?? Rule 2 applies here.
...it isn't just a parody but a scam with the intention of misleading the public....there should be a penalty for this sort of ipob's scam...
Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by Vulu: 7:46am On Jun 07, 2016
I remember egift who defended the Buhari because of N5,000 stipend with stolen MTN data. Immediately MTN started losing money in buhari's regime, they blocked all the data loopholes and the data OLE went offline. grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by kenny987(f): 7:58am On Jun 07, 2016
Chai! My dear people! Tender justice with fire!!! grin They're all crazy folks that went all around this forum making so much noise about their Bubu the daftus now see as e be dem today.

As for Omenka, I believe he remembers this quote from someone a while ago:

freeze001:

Personally, I don't think any sane person here has the energy to muster enough emotions to actually hate u, u simply don't have enough personality or 'presence' to actually command hate. When people express their negative feelings towards u it's more like disdain and irritation for a pesky toilet fly that doesn't realise where it should be or how to conduct itself...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by bros12345: 8:06am On Jun 07, 2016
Omenka try and take it easy. These guys are just having fun and playing with you. Life is beyond politics and nairaland argument.

Cheers bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by Izonpikin: 8:21am On Jun 07, 2016
Vulu:
I remember egift who defended the Buhari because of N5,000 stipend with stolen MTN data. Immediately MTN started losing money in buhari's regime, they blocked all the data loopholes and the data OLE went offline. grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin....why ona wicked like this...buharis government might end up good...but with regionalism practiced....
Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by hundredhunndred: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2016
tomakint:

The Lion is back! Welcome back my friend

Chai...you fall my hand.
Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by hundredhunndred: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2016
opiaoku:

that's how he manipulates the mods to his favor especially those partisan mods that can't stand seeing their members being told the truth
bro you've not broken any rule so if you got banned unjustly by some partisan mod protest it
Francisco, Francisca, Francis are not the same likewise omenka omenika omenkata are not the same

Seun should be alerted about some injustice going on here

cc
Seun

Lol. Bloodykiller, Why are you replying yourself. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by Omenika: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Geeez, I am not Opioku.

Na wa oo.
Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by hundredhunndred: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2016
Omenika:

Geeez, I am not Opioku.

Na wa oo.

Story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by cckris: 10:30am On Jun 07, 2016
BannedBishop:

Beremx and egift can't afford Internet

Now that is source. grin
Where's ilugunboy?
abi him done take style change moniker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by opiaoku: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2016
hundredhunndred:

what's this one saying
Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by opiaoku: 10:32am On Jun 07, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Story for the gods.
na you sabi grin
there's a big difference between omenkata and Omenika
Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2016
hundredhunndred:

. My fellow osunite. How far na?
Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by DaniDani(m): 10:57am On Jun 07, 2016
Hahahahaha. Oh Jesus me! i'm having a good time here. Truly speaking it sucks to see how these hopeless creatures tries hard to defend an evil government that has become a thorn on the flesh of Nigerians. While Ngeneukwuenu have given up, omenka is speechless and had exhausted all the lies he downloaded from robotic liar Mohammed, passingshit is still indefatigable and never wants to give up hoping to get a reward someday

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by hundredhunndred: 11:11am On Jun 07, 2016
2after1:
. My fellow osunite. How far na?

According to Ibo zombies on nairaland, everyone is from Osun. I have never been to Osun in my whole life, Impostors like you are amusing cos I dont know what you gain in hiding behind another nairalanders handle to spew trash.

I will advise you to be brave as you loudmouthed Ibos call yourself and stop hiding behind AFTER1 moniker, your ARIZONA123 handle is there, go use it and stop hiding.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by hundredhunndred: 11:12am On Jun 07, 2016
opiaoku:

what's this one saying

Bloodykiller, Be proud of your handle and stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by Marotzke(m): 11:12am On Jun 07, 2016
All those 300 likes , 400 likes that they used to generate for their silly topics and comments nko? Whatever happened to it?
Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by hundredhunndred: 11:12am On Jun 07, 2016
opiaoku:

na you sabi grin
there's a big difference between omenkata and Omenika

So you agree you are Omenkata? Why are you cloning people's handle, dont you have shame?
Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by Omenika: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2016
hundredhunndred:

So you agree you are Omenkata? Why are you cloning people's handle, dont you have shame?

I am not omenkata, I am a different person.
Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by hundredhunndred: 11:20am On Jun 07, 2016
Omenika:

I am not omenkata, I am a different person.

Story for the gods. You should learn to be proud of your handle and stop cloning members moniker, its too low and only jobless people do that shiit.
Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by Omenika: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Story for the gods. You should learn to be proud of your handle and stop cloning members moniker, its too low and only jobless people do that shiit.

I am not opioku or omenkata simple.
Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by hundredhunndred: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2016
Omenika:

I am not opioku or omenkata simple.

apcsucks, Story for the gods.
Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by Omenika: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2016
hundredhunndred:

apcsucks, Story for the gods.

I can see you have no cure.

smh.
Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by hundredhunndred: 11:47am On Jun 07, 2016
Omenika:

I can see you have no cure.

smh.

Shame is when you are not bold but cloning members handle just to spew hate. Grow up little kid.
Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by opiaoku: 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
hundredhunndred:

what's this one saying
Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by opiaoku: 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Bloodykiller, Be proud of your handle and stop disgracing yourself.
Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Vagina Contest, Winners’ Reward Will Leave You Speechles (18+) / Yorubas Are Coward? / TVC station currently On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.