Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

See What A Wife Did After She Caught Her Husband Having S*x With Her Twin Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Wife Did After She Caught Her Husband Having S*x With Her Twin Sister (1502 Views)

A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) / See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What A Wife Did After She Caught Her Husband Having S*x With Her Twin Sister by andertoph(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ting Su, a 29-year-old woman, caught her husband and twin cheating on her and followed them to a shopping centre using a mobile phone tracker.

According to Metro News, she went to find husband Cheng, 30, who was completely n*ked in a car along with her sister.

They both jumped
out of the car with
not a thread of
clothing.

But Ting saw her opportunity, jumped into the car and drove off, leaving the embarrassed pair where they stood.

Witness You Meng, 33, said: ‘It was so funny. Loads of people were grabbing their phones and I did as well. He was banging his fist on the window and shouting at her, and she just wasn’t playing ball.’

Ting has filed for divorce and revealed
that Cheng and her sister had been having an affair since she gave birth to twins of her own.

SEE PHOTOS ON >>>https://uzopedia./2016/06/06/find-out-what-a-wife-did-after-she-caught-her-husband-having-sx-with-her-twin-sister-inside-a-car-photos/
Re: See What A Wife Did After She Caught Her Husband Having S*x With Her Twin Sister by macino1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
hmm
Re: See What A Wife Did After She Caught Her Husband Having S*x With Her Twin Sister by SAMBARRY: 1:24am On Jun 07, 2016
Serves them rights.they deserve the embarrassment

(1) (Reply)

Throw Back Picture Of Jj Okocha And Alex Iwobi's Family / How Do I Carry On From Here When My Husband Needs Me. / Someone help me!!! I've gotten depressed to the extent I sleep with prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.