Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

I Lost His Number - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost His Number (1820 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Is It Ok For A Lady To Be The First To Ask A Guy For His Number / I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost His Number by kufreabasi(m): 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2009
i have his number with me. call me and get his number
Re: I Lost His Number by IFELEKE(m): 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2009
sweetmum:

for the past 12 days now my boyfriend has not call me,i lost my phones to harmed robbers that came to my compund.if you guys know anyway i can get his number back pls advice me ,i have waited for 12 days now. cry cry cry
Add more spark to your lies next time you feel like cooking one up.
Re: I Lost His Number by Basildon1(m): 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2009
Assuming we believe this for 2 secs wink, here's what i think you should do , U no wat,forget it angry , i cant even believe this for a second
Re: I Lost His Number by iz2much: 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2009
come to my house @ mile 12 ounlana close he will be there @ six
Re: I Lost His Number by 9ja4u(m): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2009
@Sweetmum, me i dig ur pix o tongue.
Re: I Lost His Number by Akinagirl(f): 3:38am On Aug 28, 2009
hehe you mean your b/f didnt even bother to look for you in 12 days? Ha wow, there is your answer on how he feels about you.
Re: I Lost His Number by Magz(m): 3:41am On Aug 28, 2009
How would you know if he has called you or not If you lost your phone to harmed robbers? Maybe he has called, but the harmed robbers got the call instead of you,
Re: I Lost His Number by Magz(m): 3:42am On Aug 28, 2009
LMAO, I can't stop laughing at this damn thread!

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

grin

grin

grin

Hehehehehe
Re: I Lost His Number by Vicboya(m): 3:57am On Aug 28, 2009
Wat do u mean?Are u tryin 2 tel us dat all u know about him is his numba,dnt u knw his house,office,church,frnds,siblings.Go luk 4 him if u truly luv him & stop causin urself sum emotional pain.
Re: I Lost His Number by sweetmum(f): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2009
@izeek.
thanks, it worked.

he relocated to another state and i was surpose to travel by next weekend.

thank you all that gave reasonable advices.
luv u. grin grin
Re: I Lost His Number by akaa(f): 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2009
which kind of human being is this self;
1. you lost your boy friend number and you think the best way to get it is by reporting to nairaland cos they are there when it all started

2. for good 12 years you are fooling yourself that means if the story is true, you don`t have his number off heart or know his house or relation, not even his friends

3. This hammer rubber that stole your phone, did not tell you that you have to welcome your line back,
please stop fooling yourself here if you don`t know what to post.
Re: I Lost His Number by wandecoal(m): 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2009
Story, story ooh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Ask A Facebook 'friend' Out. / Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. / R Some Guys Naturally Lucky In Attracting Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.