Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

When Is The Right Time To Start Sex In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Right Time To Start Sex In A Relationship? (1108 Views)

Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building / Girls In Aba Start Sex At Age 10 – Study / Girls In Aba Start Sex At Age 10 – Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time To Start Sex In A Relationship? by BahdGanG(m): 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
It is said that sex before marriage kills a relationship and the union of marriage thereafter. That is like eating a sugar cane down-side-up. That two people have to abstain until after the vows. But that is easily said than done as the temptation has caught so many in the trap, if i may use that word. And the emotional torture in case the relationship does not work out. The women feel robbed. Am i right?

What is your say?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Sex In A Relationship? by ronald4lif(m): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
As soon as they both agreed they are dating. Na American lottery visa that needs time to prepare their paperwork before heading to the US embassy abi na oil contracts that one needs all the relevant signatures before receiving funding to execute the contracts? Ordinary fvck kwa undecided

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Sex In A Relationship? by richidinho(m): 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
And when you finally starts

This position is advisable grin

Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Sex In A Relationship? by BahdGanG(m): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
ronald4lif:
As soon as they both agreed they are dating. Na American lottery visa that needs time to prepare their paperwork before heading to the US embassy abi na oil contracts that one needs all the relevant signatures before receiving funding to execute the contracts? Ordinary fvck kwa undecided

I have always believed that a relationship has many facets and sex is one of them. It is therefore the path of relational progression that sex occurs. Having timelines or guidelines just heightens pressure and sex loses its lustre when it is now treated like a reward or goal. Personally I think the emotional investment has far deeper implications and ramifications than the physical act of sex.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Sex In A Relationship? by BahdGanG(m): 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
richidinho:
And when you finally starts

This position is advisable grin
angry
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Sex In A Relationship? by greatnaija01: 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
BahdGanG:
It is said that sex before marriage kills a relationship and the union of marriage thereafter. That is like eating a sugar cane down-side-up. That two people have to abstain until after the vows. But that is easily said than done as the temptation has caught so many in the trap, if i may use that word. And the emotional torture in case the relationship does not work out. The women feel robbed. Am i right?

What is your say?

First of all, the secrecy of a relationship is what makes indulgence like sex before marriage occur, it's funny that our moral standards in this generation has fallen far too low..... Sex is not food or snack or a one time thing... One night stands are a mirage cos the connections made in one session of sex can affect an entire generation forever. It's simple. Human life is complex.. Sex is a connection that must be taken only if you have a connection already that can stand tests of time... But being in a relationship and eager for sex creates falsehood and much deeper hurts. Be wise bro. To abstain till marriage may be hard but will be worth it, it will help to date with the counsel of a older and more mature relationship expert who can ascertain maturity levels and commitment readiness. U may think you know yourself but you don't... Life will shock you.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Sex In A Relationship? by greatnaija01: 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
BahdGanG:

What is your say?
hmm.

First of all, the secrecy of a relationship is what makes indulgence like sex before marriage occur, it's funny that our moral standards in this generation has fallen far too low..... Sex is not food or snack or a one time thing... One night stands are a mirage cos the connections made in one session of sex can affect an entire generation forever. It's simple. Human life is complex.. Sex is a connection that must be taken only if you have a connection already that can stand tests of time... But being in a relationship and eager for sex creates falsehood and much deeper hurts. Be wise bro. To abstain till marriage may be hard but will be worth it, it will help to date with the counsel of a older and more mature relationship expert who can ascertain maturity levels and commitment readiness. U may think you know yourself but you don't... Life will shock you.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Sex In A Relationship? by BahdGanG(m): 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
greatnaija01:
hmm.

I think the no sex before marriage is a patriarchal, religious idea that serves to control and oppress women - to keep women subordinate to men and comes from the belief that women are not sexual beings and are there to fulfill male desire. It's also convenient for men, as she has nothing to compare her husband to, what if he's a dud in bed? What if you are not sexually compatible? We've had something called feminism for a while now.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Sex In A Relationship? by valdes00(m): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
The second week.....
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Sex In A Relationship? by Olukokosir(m): 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
Immediatly she say yes
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Sex In A Relationship? by greatnaija01: 12:04am On Jun 07, 2016
BahdGanG:

I think the no sex before marriage is a patriarchal, religious idea that serves to control and oppress women - to keep women subordinate to men and comes from the belief that women are not sexual beings and are there to fulfill male desire. It's also convenient for men, as she has nothing to compare her husband to, what if he's a dud in bed? What if you are not sexually compatible? We've had something called feminism for a while now.

Your ideas are not straight. I ain't talking religious gig dear. Mental and psychological attachment occurs during sex and men can easily break away from any lady bit ladies are emotional beings and can not easily detach... It is torture to do it with a lady you won't marry. But you can keep deceiving yourself.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Sex In A Relationship? by Yksoul(m): 12:27am On Jun 07, 2016
IN MARRIAGE ONLY..
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Sex In A Relationship? by BahdGanG(m): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
Yksoul:
IN MARRIAGE ONLY..
cool

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo / Who Are All The Nigeria ladies Dating? / Tighten Your Vagina Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.