Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Did This Tonight : Right Or Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Did This Tonight : Right Or Wrong? (3455 Views)

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did This Tonight : Right Or Wrong? by bitchcrafts: 12:27am On Jun 07, 2016
Or a troll? hahaha
vicstar:

he might be a teen right?
Re: I Did This Tonight : Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 07, 2016
Never girl on the road to ask her out : creepy
It's okay if you are blunt but at least break the ice, get to know her surname first , her favorite color, her motivation, her dreams etc
Please don't stop to talk to girls on your way home from work at least et home, shower , have dinner
undecided
Re: I Did This Tonight : Right Or Wrong? by LaJose78(m): 6:13am On Jun 07, 2016
bitchcrafts:
How old are you, the age range of the girl too... Everything about this post smells early teenage.
Re: I Did This Tonight : Right Or Wrong? by LaJose78(m): 6:30am On Jun 07, 2016
vicstar:
chai! OP yo lucky that she's kinda patient with u undecided just check out yo nonsense questions sad

Take note of diz, girls are tired of hearing the usual the normal wooing cliche lipsrsealed be creative cool
creative lyk hw? saying some sweet words to her? i tink dts wasting of time, i like going str8 to d point.
Re: I Did This Tonight : Right Or Wrong? by LaJose78(m): 6:36am On Jun 07, 2016
jenigurl:
Never girl on the road to ask her out : creepy
It's okay if you are blunt but at least break the ice, get to know her surname first , her favorite color, her motivation, her dreams etc
Please don't stop to talk to girls on your way home from work at least et home, shower , have dinner
undecided
lol I dnt even knw where she's living, she jst works in my area nd its nt everyday i see her, so I dnt wanna waste dt opportunity telling her sweet words, dts why i went straight to d point.
Re: I Did This Tonight : Right Or Wrong? by Cutehector(m): 6:37am On Jun 07, 2016
ThaCarter:
if u dont understand leave it at dat
angry
Re: I Did This Tonight : Right Or Wrong? by SoupNazi(m): 6:54am On Jun 07, 2016
LaJose78:

creative lyk hw? saying some sweet words to her? i tink dts wasting of time, i like going str8 to d point.

Not eeery situation calls for a blitz. Situations such as the scenario the OP described calls for a more relaxed approach:

1. Talk to her.
How? Compliment something she's putting on and ask a bit about it. It could be her hair, dress, shoe, perfume, jewelry etc.

2. Say a word or two to at least make her smile if not laugh. You gotta be creative here, son

3. GET HER NUMBER (the most important thing in this scenario) and

4. GET TO THE CHOPPA!
Re: I Did This Tonight : Right Or Wrong? by Debbywills(f): 7:10am On Jun 07, 2016
That's the silliest way of approaching a girl.
You just met someone and asked her out outrightly, and you expect her to tell you 'yes'?? Wtf!

Your approach was just poor, I guess the girl was irritated
Re: I Did This Tonight : Right Or Wrong? by LaJose78(m): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2016
Debbywills:
That's the silliest way of approaching a girl.
You just met someone and asked her out outrightly, and you expect her to tell you 'yes'?? Wtf!

Your approach was just poor, I guess the girl was irritated
Thnx for ur comment; but i never expected her to say yes cos no girl will tell u yes 4 d first time anyways. U r ryt abt her being getting irritated bt i dnt av d tym to beat around d bush jst because she'll get irritated. Next time I c her, I'll make tinz ryt.
Re: I Did This Tonight : Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 07, 2016

Re: I Did This Tonight : Right Or Wrong? by vicstar(m): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2016
LaJose78:

ok see what straight to d point has fetched u undecided pttf!!
Re: I Did This Tonight : Right Or Wrong? by mousco(m): 9:13am On Jun 07, 2016
Op how old r u ?

Ur style is weak.. U shud have said one word dat will make her smile or laugh afta u intro ursef n let her knw u will like 2 see her anoda time.

If learners rush dey always crush
Re: I Did This Tonight : Right Or Wrong? by kowalsky: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2016
bet why embarassed cry
Re: I Did This Tonight : Right Or Wrong? by EOOJ(m): 10:51am On Jun 07, 2016
Vinshu:
You did the right thing.

Now sit and wait! If she doesn't provide a positive feedback. Move on! That's how life should be

Not beating around the bush
honestly i love this ur comment.... Gone are the days where one has to beat around d bush just to hit a point...3 gbosa for u
Re: I Did This Tonight : Right Or Wrong? by schumastic(m): 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
LaJose78:
There is dis girl in my area i like nd av been looking for the opportunity to speak to her. Fortunately for me this evening when coming from work, I saw her alone walking nd I followed her nd approached her. This was how our convo went, (please take ur time to read the following).

Me: i like u so much and i want to date u cos av been watching u for a long time nd u are someone I like.(her facial expression change)

Girl: pls is that all u av to say?

Me: yes, nd wht do u av to say to that?
(she starts leaving)

Girl: maybe another tym.

My question is that: am I being too forward for telling her that for the first time of our dialogue, OR, I should have been more patient with her nd telling her that another time we see?

What is your opinion on this nd what should i do?

Op if you were to be a girl and a guy walks up to you for the first time and say that bolded part to you, what will be your reaction...

you didn't make any joke, no friendly gesture or even start with being friends..

you just jumped down from danfo bus with ''i like you so much and want to date you'' are your Dangote? ..

next time get acquitted first, then everything will fall in place..

my kobo advice
Re: I Did This Tonight : Right Or Wrong? by Debbywills(f): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
LaJose78:

Thnx for ur comment; but i never expected her to say yes cos no girl will tell u yes 4 d first time anyways. U r ryt abt her being getting irritated bt i dnt av d tym to beat around d bush jst because she'll get irritated. Next time I c her, I'll make tinz ryt.

You have to do that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The World's First Ever Smart Condom, I.con (photos) / Sex Palaver: See What Kemi Posted On Instagram. / Video:students Under 16 Were Making Love In School Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.