Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense (5297 Views)

Be Careful!!!! Adquet.com Is A Scam / Bloggers, Kindly Share Your Experience Using Adquet Ads Network / All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by SmileXtraone: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2016
Intrested

If you reside in Benin City, this is the best time to get on the SMILE 4G LTE Network. Come on board Now while this promo lasts

1. Atel Kit with 20GB @ N9,800 (5GB anytime + 15GB MidNite over 3 months) : 15GB MidNite = Get 5GB bonus monthly when you recharge 5GB anytime bundle monthly.

2. Smifi kit with 70GB @ N16,800 (10GB anytime + 60GB MidNite over 3 months) : 60GB MidNite = Get 20GB bonus monthly when you recharge 5GB anytime bundle monthly.

3. Router offer with 160GB @ N25,800 (10GB anytime + 150GB MidNite over 3 months) : 150GB MidNite = Get 50GB bonus monthly when you recharge 10GB anytime bundle monthly.

Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by Prestdude: 8:39am On Jun 09, 2016
apogeez:
do u hav any legit source

Bro, i'll advise you to get yours yourself by applying, getting a google adsense is very easy and safe, so long you follow the rules and regulations as to be applied, most people don't knw the techniques used in getting an approved adsense account, check this out, you'll learn all you need to learn http://www.techpent.com/get-google-adsense-account-using-personal-blog/..... believe me buying an adsense is very risky....
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by DoyenExchange: 8:47am On Jun 09, 2016
It can if we Nigerians give it massive patronage.

2 Likes

Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by Emeka71(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2016
vicky6855:
Never... Think of it if you get a click from US or AUS you get more than $1 per click which is over 300 naira.. In adquet the highest paid click I got was 25 naira....

So what do you think

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Google really have money.
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 09, 2016
sexstoriexpost:
I want to ask a question guys, can a blog like mine www.xtoriespost..com request for adsense?

I'm new to blogging.
no dear,adsense doesnt approve of subdomain.e.g www.subdomain.domain.com,it only approves www.domain.com,hope i've helped you out.
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by fm4real2k6(m): 10:34am On Jun 09, 2016
apogeez:
do u hav any legit source

I know some legit source you can buy from, if you are interested I will drop their link here.
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by Hemmyjay(m): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2016
vicky6855:
Never... Think of it if you get a click from US or AUS you get more than $1 per click which is over 300 naira.. In adquet the highest paid click I got was 25 naira....

So what do you think

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

I see you know much about this..... I am working on a project and I need some clarification on adsense..... Can we private chat please

Just message me on whatsapp
Thanks much
God bless
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by sexstoriexpost(f): 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
RalphTheToner:
no dear,adsense doesnt approve of subdomain.e.g www.subdomain.domain.com,it only approves www.domain.com,hope i've helped you out.
yeah, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by spafu(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
fromnigeria:
Can someone help me? I think I am going mad
Guy, visit Yaba left.
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by BL3zzY(f): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
please send me email
bl3zzy@gmail.com

KINGwax007:
checkedbur blog.. I just created a blog with that motive, but wasn't really ready to start.

Send me your email, let us connect, I may be able to send u some nice x-rated contents to post. But u must be willing to make reference to the writer (me).

Check out my blog

www.oluwadamilare007..com

slidewaxie@gmail.com wink

By the way: beautiful you kiss
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by BL3zzY(f): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
sexstoriexpost:
I want to ask a question guys, can a blog like mine www.xtoriespost..com request for adsense?

I'm new to blogging.

please pm me on
bl3zzy@gmail.com
i have some tips for u
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by smoothvee(m): 1:56am On Jun 10, 2016
fm4real2k6:

I know some legit source you can buy from, if you are interested I will drop their link here.

Baba please do drop the link I'm interested
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by folks4luv(f): 10:36am On Jun 14, 2016
Prestdude:

Bro, i'll advise you to get yours yourself by applying, getting a google adsense is very easy and safe, so long you follow the rules and regulations as to be applied, most people don't knw the techniques used in getting an approved adsense account, check this out, you'll learn all you need to learn http://www.techpent.com/get-google-adsense-account-using-personal-blog/..... believe me buying an adsense is very risky....
I tried opening the link above using opera mini but the page won't open after several attempts. think you should check it
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by Prestdude: 12:25am On Jun 17, 2016
folks4luv:

I tried opening the link above using opera mini but the page won't open after several attempts. think you should check it

Try any other browser, cause it's opening here on my phone

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Core factors That Affects Your Website's Loading Time / How To Write Blog Posts That Increases Your Adsense Earnings / 5 Things You Should Consider Before Becoming A Full-time Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.