Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS (27419 Views)

Maitama Sule's Body Received By Governor Ganduje, Saraki & Others in Kano (Pics) / Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA / Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by teepsee(f): 7:52am On Jun 07, 2016
K
Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by hazyfm: 7:54am On Jun 07, 2016
abuayman:
Hmmm, Zahra me need yhur contact, o

Ask Sahara Reporters
Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by Izonpikin: 7:54am On Jun 07, 2016
may God be with the innocent baby... embarassed embarassed
Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by Jungleluv5: 7:55am On Jun 07, 2016
dainformant:
Wife of senate president; Mrs Toyin Saraki, president Buhari's daughter; Zahra yesterday met with little Murtala Musa who was mutilated and brutalized by his step-mother in Kano state. Musa was flown to Abuja from Kano yesterday for proper medical treatment. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/toyin-saraki-zahra-buhari-meet-boy-who.html#uds-search-results
God will heal you and give you another new body IJN.
Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by chikel2000(m): 7:55am On Jun 07, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
it takes one pregnant woman to identify another...congrats in advance
another one hiding his or her ID
Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by fatshadys: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2016
A baby is having a baby and we are happy about it
Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by oluangelkay(f): 7:59am On Jun 07, 2016
this is one of the reason why i joined Rotary. Just for the service of humanity. I love this.
Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by REDDEVILS1(m): 7:59am On Jun 07, 2016
darlenese:
He was flown to Abuja my foot!

Your father flew his ear abroad and u people are flying a boy who was brutaly destroyed to Abuja !
Rubbish

her father happens to be the C in C of the Federal Republic
Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by sunshinebee: 8:01am On Jun 07, 2016
thot we read here on NairaLand that the boy had died. so was there another boy?
Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by darlenese(f): 8:03am On Jun 07, 2016
REDDEVILS1:
her father happens to be the C in C of the Federal Republic

And for Fu*king what !

Haven't u heard of leadership by example !
Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by princehrt(m): 8:04am On Jun 07, 2016
What about a visit the to family of the beheaded woman in Kano.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by teebillz: 8:05am On Jun 07, 2016
Chai! Why are Toyin Saraki's hands like that?
Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by yinkuse: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2016
****So u mean the boy should be left alone to die becos of your hatred for PMB? U actually need ur brain examined. Is either its missing or needs reset. I will advise you pray hard so that when u attain the age of PMB, worst wont happen to u. You just called someone old enough to be ur dad or grandfather "Eleti Didi", u need divine intervention oooo

pafestula:
Zahara Burhari, Omo baba eleti didi... go and treat baba and leave this boy alone.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by The0d0ra(f): 8:08am On Jun 07, 2016
darlenese:

Your father flew his ear abroad and u people are flying a boy who was brutaly destroyed to Abuja !
Rubbish

..what have u done? Nothing and u can sit down and critisize those that have done a little?..i give u hand!

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by Irreplaceable48(f): 8:14am On Jun 07, 2016
pafestula:
Zahara Burhari, Omo baba eleti didi... go and treat baba and leave this boy alone.
Smh
Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by lekan29ice(m): 8:26am On Jun 07, 2016
Nice one from them
Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by PrinceZahzah(m): 8:29am On Jun 07, 2016
Mutilated innocent boy flown to Abuja for treatment
Deaf Fulani herdsman flown to London for Treatment. sad
Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by LyfeJennings(m): 8:31am On Jun 07, 2016
pafestula:

Not U or any of ur generation can or will ever reach where Zahra is. Bad belle.
Ise n ba e ja

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by kenoz(m): 8:35am On Jun 07, 2016
Nice one
Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by stag: 8:52am On Jun 07, 2016
This is one unfortunate news. It disturbs me everytime I remember it.

The cruelty the human mind can conceive can shock the hell out of devil.
Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by donem: 8:59am On Jun 07, 2016
That boy is a vegetable, God help him recover.
Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by Speakdatruth: 9:00am On Jun 07, 2016
darlenese:

Rubbish

what's dis one saying again?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by origima: 9:09am On Jun 07, 2016
Politicians have destroyed the reasoning of average Nigerian. Imagine some hooligans insult and abusing the first family for their charity? Nigeria is alive again, let good will reign.my young lady,keep on moving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2016
Make una come Lagos come see Brutality and Fatality!!!
Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by bisdam9086(m): 9:15am On Jun 07, 2016
pafestula:

Weyrey somebody. WHo told you that baba is eleti didi

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by favourmic(m): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2016
amtaken:
Zhara looks pregnant....

Chai I fear you o all you can see is prego abeg remove the chew gum in your eyes
Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by prettyslimme(f): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2016
Y have dey not taken any action on d daughters of jezebel dt did dis.my heart will be glad if I hear dt deyve bn given 10 doze of dir own medicine.
Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by leadingalways: 9:33am On Jun 07, 2016
our president has just "ear infection", he left 'abuja' n flew to london for treatment. now here is a body whose major body parts were brutalised by a wicked step mum bn flown to "abuja" for "further major treatment"..sudnt he b flown as well to london for proper medical treatment just my observation...
Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2016
darlenese:

Rubbish

And in ur own capacity, what have you done? Your sit behind a screen and open ur pathetic hole to spit thrash.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by skedman(m): 10:12am On Jun 07, 2016
pafestula:
you are just too stupid who told u that baba cannot take care of himself compared with this poor boy

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by flakky80: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2016
nrexzy:
The first daughter of Nigeria... grin grin Zah if only i wasnt a family man.. shocked cool

Then you'll marry her se?yeye person,go take care of your wife make she represents wella.
Re: Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS by greall12(m): 10:21am On Jun 07, 2016
Hmmm true is bitter.

yinkuse:
****So u mean the boy should be left alone to die becos of your hatred for PMB? U actually need ur brain examined. Is either its missing or needs reset. I will advise you pray hard so that when u attain the age of PMB, worst wont happen to u. You just called someone old enough to be ur dad or grandfather "Eleti Didi", u need divine intervention oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria’s Security Situation Better Than In 2015 / Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.