Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,252 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Assumed Love - Everyday Self Deception - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assumed Love - Everyday Self Deception (440 Views)

Beware Of Assumed Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday / What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assumed Love - Everyday Self Deception by forandy(m): 8:35am On Jun 07, 2016
We love, we give our all but we get nothing back. This is a common scenario that most have either seen or personally experienced. It tends to happen more to females even though males experience it too.

From the bottom, one is tempted to ask why, in the first place, a person will give his or her heart to someone who does not need or want it. Well, unfortunately, not everybody can tell or predict the most likely end of a journey.

This is a personal one to me from both ends of the table unfortunately and if there's anything I can say for sure, it is that nobody has to go through or make another go through it as some of these hearts take forever to mend.
The worst part is that, everybody sees the real situation of things except one person, the person who needs it the most. Friends will warn and tell you, friends of the partner will hide it but everybody will know except you.

Let's assume the mind of the villain for a while. Why play around with someone when you know it is not going anywhere? there are many reasons here but none of it looking nice. Sex, money, connections, ego, the list is endless but the most annoying reason is......"no reason". I mean, how can you not have a reason? (like having a reason is not bad enough) that's the height of being inconsiderate.

The signs are usually there and we just ignore them (although some players are so smooth you will not see anything even if you employ a private investigator)
Forget the sweet flow of talks and ask yourself the questions that really matter like what you really know about the other. I am not asking you to go all CIA but you need to conduct basic investigation. There are so many things out there to help nowadays, unfortunately people are still outsmarting others but you have got to try.

You think this is bad till you hear of people who have actually been trying to tell the other that there's no relationship. "Mr. I am not in love in with you, I have a boyfriend" but no, not this dude, he is as motivated as it gets, his friends urging him on "she loves you but probably can't say it because of the current guy". Let them make you keep hurting yourself. The same can be said of a girl who goes about deceiving others that she is in a relationship, oh no that's not the bad side, the bad side is that she actually believes it.

True love is never assumed, it is confirmed by unseen intentions and seen actions, it is told by unheard thoughts and spoken words. Anything else is probably phoney.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Assumed Love - Everyday Self Deception by jamesharryson(m): 8:37am On Jun 07, 2016
I am just curiously watching the sky to see the missiles. I wish it could happen
Re: Assumed Love - Everyday Self Deception by Cutehector(m): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2016
Hot truth served this morning like tea.... Sips it

1 Like

Re: Assumed Love - Everyday Self Deception by forandy(m): 8:42am On Jun 07, 2016
jamesharryson:
I am just curiously watching the sky to see the missiles. I wish it could happen

smiley smiley Be careful what you wish for, for you just might get it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Assumed Love - Everyday Self Deception by forandy(m): 8:43am On Jun 07, 2016
Cutehector:
Hot truth served this morning like tea.... Sips it

Yea bro, do enjoy the sipping smiley
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Can You Believe Why Some Nigerian Ladies Aint Married! / Why Do MOST Ladies Take Their Birthdays Way Too Serious??? / At The Restaurant...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.