Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Nkechi Gave Iamdurent A Hot Slap For Peeping While She Took Her Bath (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nkechi Gave Iamdurent A Hot Slap For Peeping While She Took Her Bath (pics) (1710 Views)

Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman / Instagram: She Took A Selfie With Her Finger Inside Her P*ssy (picture) 18+ / This Olosho Gave Tunde A Slap for Touching And Squeezing Her Oranges (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Gave Iamdurent A Hot Slap For Peeping While She Took Her Bath (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 9:21am On Jun 07, 2016
Nkechi gave iamdurent a hot slap, the guy likes peeping too much when girls are taking their bath, right now as i type this message, our landlord gave him a slap too, even my pastor wife and her husband with her two daughters gave iamdurent a tantalising hot slap too, i am also thinking of giving him a slap too...
Re: Nkechi Gave Iamdurent A Hot Slap For Peeping While She Took Her Bath (pics) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2016
SMH
Re: Nkechi Gave Iamdurent A Hot Slap For Peeping While She Took Her Bath (pics) by Sexytemi(f): 9:39am On Jun 07, 2016
Lolgringringrin

e be like say the thread wey him create on top your head never do u, na when him go come meet u physically na im u go knowgrin
Re: Nkechi Gave Iamdurent A Hot Slap For Peeping While She Took Her Bath (pics) by iamdurent(m): 10:24am On Jun 07, 2016
Fool. go getta life.
Re: Nkechi Gave Iamdurent A Hot Slap For Peeping While She Took Her Bath (pics) by ForeverYoung197(f): 10:52am On Jun 07, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
Nkechi gave iamdurent a hot slap, the guy likes peeping too much when girls are taking their bath, right now as i type this message, our landlord gave him a slap too, even my pastor wife and her husband with her two daughters gave iamdurent a tantalising hot slap too, i am also thinking of giving him a slap too...

I never know it's a HOT SLAP DAY today. Does his face turned red?
Re: Nkechi Gave Iamdurent A Hot Slap For Peeping While She Took Her Bath (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I never know it's a HOT SLAP DAY today. Does his face turned red?
yes oo, his face turned blue black cheesy
Re: Nkechi Gave Iamdurent A Hot Slap For Peeping While She Took Her Bath (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sexytemi:
Lolgringringrin

e be like say the thread wey him create on top your head never do u, na when him go come meet u physically na im u go knowgrin
e no fit do anything pass a cockroach cheesy
Re: Nkechi Gave Iamdurent A Hot Slap For Peeping While She Took Her Bath (pics) by Sexytemi(f): 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

e no fit do anything pass a cockroach cheesy

Lolgringringrin.....okay

i go sit down here they watch una show o....#sipstea..

(1) (Reply)

Drop Ur Snapchat Handles And Lets Follow / In Need Of A Serious - Minded MAN / What Is The Use Of Nairaland Popularity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.