Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary (28977 Views)

Man Stabs His Boss To Death Over Unpaid Salary In Ondo / Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) / Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by fulfillment2020(m): 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
No South Eastern civil servant will steal because of mere salary owned by state government. They all have businesses as back up. I pity yoloba people.
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by Batlan01: 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Blame in on Buhari & APC
wah'z diz wan sayin'??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by uniqueama1(f): 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
Oh God!Please help us in dis Era of Change because D masses r suffering.
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by Shym3xx: 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2016

Ekiti folks and stomach infrastructure are siamese twins. grin

But why amala tho? Amala is a helluva drug.

Ibadan folks won't like this. lipsrsealed
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by kode12: 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
Thunder fire Fayose or whoever the governor of that state is and also very personally fire Oshiomhole of Edo state. Useless people making noise everywhere without solving problems plaguing their own people.
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by adrian3000(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
Stomach infrastructure!!! Very important smiley[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by az4sure36: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
where is fayose........ and you expect crime rate in ekiti not to increase.... please Mr governor do something... at least they should be a palliative measure on ground
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by janefarms2015: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
Ekiti people deserves these hardships because they elected a mentally deranged man as their gorvernor, I pity them though, d only solution is to force d house members to impeach Fayose nd if the house members refused, citizens should begin d process of recalling them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by frubben(m): 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
And d same teacher will still go and pay tithe in d church.

Meanwhile
While people are stealing amala from d fire, people are busying enriching dere pastor's with 10million naira tithe and first fruit. God will save us
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by daaz001: 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
Shym3xx:

Ekiti folks and stomach infrastructure are siamese twins. grin

But why amala tho? Amala is a helluva drug.

Ibadan folks won't like this. lipsrsealed

U are so insensitive to the suffering of the poor woman, her family and ekiti workers at large. Instead you opened your gworo teeth to laugh at their predicaments. Do you know what it means to be poor? It's really funny when u are not in their shoes. When u grow up you will understand the value of the efforts your parents make to put food on the table

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by Sebosede(f): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
Blame fayemi 4 d huge debt
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by Commentus2: 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hope Fayose will emulate this, since he said the state is death broken and state house is in darkness................ and love playing the folks for Ekiti for stupidity cool
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by bolseas(f): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
does the 15% pension payment apply to state civil servants? If yes, I think PenCom should look into this and allow this people have access to even if it is 25%.

if no, then nothing to say/write.....
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by DonDanServices(m): 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
Run Run Run.. ....... APC will give you an ear infection with their lies and propaganda. Be carefully cautious my fellow Nigerians. APC media writers who ate Aisha rice are at work here.
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by mightycrown1(m): 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
I pity this teacher sha. but her present condition don't justify this her action. is it not better to beg for food than to steal it? or how will she be able to counsel any of her students that may be going through a financial distress if she happens to come across one?
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by oboy3(m): 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
irunooboo:

U are so insensitive to the suffering of the poor woman, her family and ekiti workers at large. Instead you opened your gworo teeth to laugh at their predicaments. Do you know what it means to be poor? It's really funny when u are not in their shoes. When u grow up you will understand the value of the efforts your parents make to put food on the table
there is poverty in south wa.ste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by Nathkem01(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
madridguy:
Chai, I weep for Ekiti Civil Servant.
let's us weep for Nigeria not only ekiti.....oga oooo, eating Amala wit palm oil
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by kinibigdeal(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Only The Nation Newspaper picked it.......Tinubu should try hard, Fayose will continue to be is nightmare tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by duperola(f): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
is such a pity dt civil service could turn to ds.imagine eating amala wt palm oil.I pray God just step into Nigeria's case.
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by goodforsomthing: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
the story is fake,they are living in a flat not face me and face you.they should look for another story jooooooooooooooor

That is why i love making extra income with my Naijabet account,you can join me oooooo
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by Nathkem01(m): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
Poverty no good oooooo.........oh lord my father don't let me suffer ooo
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by Cocoyamu: 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
The shit just got real..

IS THIS NOT FARMING IN THE LAND?? Naija which way...?

**in tubaba's voice**

OH! I Feel Like WAILING.....
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
Tinubu, APC and The Nation should go and die
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by godunia(m): 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
To Ekiti people

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by Omenika: 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
Rubbish report just to discredit fayose...
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
cool

Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
irunooboo:

The hopeless, homeless and notorious bigot. How are you and hatred today? cool
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Tinubu, APC and The Nation should go and die
.....Na dem chop the Bailout Money for the payment of salaries wey em collect from Bubu ?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by Kherry: 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
Politheifiances nd there cooked up story,Na wa oooo
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by Shym3xx: 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
irunooboo:

Monkey, I've only been on this forum for 30 mins today and you've quoted me twice with nonsense on two threads. Are you gay? Stop stalking me everywhere, go stick a pipe in ya bum hole.

I'm just clowning around - no time for jobless losers and m0rons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Only The Nation Newspaper picked it.......Tinubu should try hard, Fayose will continue to be is nightmare tongue
...... Yes woo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man With The Head Of His Son In Bauchi Arrested (photo) / Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta / 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.