Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) (34557 Views)

Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex / Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) / Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Gistformant: 7:15am On May 21, 2018
GistMore.com

Ismail Yusuf, a 23-year-old worker, has attacked and knocked out the teeth of his boss with a hammer, over unpaid salary. .
Punchng reported that the suspect admitted to knocking out seven teeth from Sattish Kasara, an Indian national and manager of Bolaji Drilling Company in Minna, Niger State. .
It was gathered that Kasara allegedly withheld Yusuf’s wages because he learnt that the worker planned to travel to Bauchi State to see his parents and feared he might not return to work. .
Yusuf told Punchng that he promised to return to work within one week, adding that Kasara refused to pay him his salaries. .
“I was begging him to pay my salaries to facilitate my journey to Bauchi, he didn’t even listen or give me audience; then the next day, I went to his house, forced his door open and inflicted injuries on his head with a hammer. I knocked out seven of his teeth as a result,” he said. .
He added that he had worked with Kasara for over five years during which he had not visited his parents. “I have worked with this man for over five years without seeing my parents; it hurts me a lot and I cannot bear it any longer. I am not asking for his favour; all I’m asking for is my salary,” he stated. .
Yusuf accused foreign company owners of maltreating Nigerians, saying, “I don’t know why they don’t treat Nigerians well and the FG is keeping quiet over it. How can I work for a foreigner in my own country at the end of the month he will not pay; can that happen in their own country,” he queried. .
The Niger State Police Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, said that police operatives recovered a hammer and a pipe from Yusuf, adding that he would be charged to court after investigation.

BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/worker-knocks-off-indian-boss-7-teeth-unpaid-salary

11 Likes

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by izzou(m): 7:16am On May 21, 2018
grin

Yusuf would be charged to court for knocking off a tooth from his Oga's mouth

But his Oga will not be charged to court for withholding his salary

grin

446 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by chukkystar(m): 7:18am On May 21, 2018
U owe Aboki, U no gree pay.. Those people wey vex pass anything.. U lucky dagger no follow

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Nobody: 7:20am On May 21, 2018
They should free yusuf please, only if you see how all these Indian boss command our Nigerians eeh

Just 7th he for knock everything out

How can someone be working for you tirelessly everyday and at month end you won't pay him/her

Is that not wickedness

149 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Tallesty1(m): 7:21am On May 21, 2018
Nice one

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by chiscodedon(m): 7:34am On May 21, 2018
Just that is not good taking laws into our hands... But the Indians and Lebanese working in this country deserve this... Pity for most Nigerians working in those Indians/Lebanese own companies... You see an MSc holder working for them for as little as 40k,still you work Monday to Sunday, 8am-6pm and this will be company making hundreds of millions daily. The treatment given to this man is what most Nigerians get from them here daily but police won't do anything cuz no one will speak for them

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by kaen1317: 7:34am On May 21, 2018
Good job. Na Lebanese remain

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Jamesmatic(m): 7:34am On May 21, 2018
Only seven cheesy

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Meringe(m): 7:35am On May 21, 2018
These Indians, Lebanese and Chinese are heartless and deserves more than these. Imagine how frustrating this guy must have been.

Like for Yusuf.

219 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Oceannaagent: 7:35am On May 21, 2018
Thought the picture of the boss will be shown

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Nobody: 7:35am On May 21, 2018
grin

This is serious

My signature

1 Like

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 7:36am On May 21, 2018
Somebody should give that guy a chilled zobo for the job well done.
These indians can use our ppl like say dem no be human. I remember working for one many yrs ago in a plastic making factory.

Workers were exposed to awful working condition. No water to bath as we had to rely on the water used in cooling machineries which used to be lil bit hot to bath

No cooling fans in the factory, the heat go dey remind you of hell fire.
You're not allowed to hand over your machine to Packers to take a short nap or to use the toilet till you meet your target for the day and even surpass your taget sef as long as your shift is not over yet.

You're not allowed to complain or else you'll have your salary of just 18k deducted grin grin

Indians go make you see Lebanese as saint grin grin

Vijay your fada!!

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 7:36am On May 21, 2018
angry

Those guys are extremely wicked

Indian
Lebanese
Arabian

They don't care about you

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Newpride(m): 7:37am On May 21, 2018
grin

[b]Yusuf would be charged to court for knocking off a tooth from his Oga's mouth

grin

Yes that’s how it shld be.....
Next time he won’t take law into his hands ..

1 Like

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Nairalandmentor(m): 7:37am On May 21, 2018
grin
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by affable4(m): 7:37am On May 21, 2018
Nice teethnical knock out.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by uchman48(m): 7:38am On May 21, 2018
yusuf u try h try, let the man use your salary to fix the teeth

3 Likes

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Mutemenot(m): 7:38am On May 21, 2018
grin oga yusuf weldone o.

6 Likes

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Nobody: 7:38am On May 21, 2018
This is fxxking hilarious!
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by NaijaMutant(f): 7:38am On May 21, 2018
Well done Yusuf grin

A picture of the bosses toothless mouth will make this more hilarious grin grin grin

Indians will come to our land and still persecute us again

7 Likes

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by HoodBillionaire: 7:39am On May 21, 2018
i rem one time wey one chinese boss for lagos
give him worker better back kick
today dah worker still paralysed

1 Like

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by ozoekwe(m): 7:40am On May 21, 2018
the Indian man should also be charged for being so insensitive and wicked. A labourer truly deserves his wages

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:40am On May 21, 2018
izzou:
grin

Yusuf would be charged to court for knocking off a tooth from his Oga's mouth

grin

They can even charge him with attempted murder sef..

4 Likes

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Oritzy: 7:40am On May 21, 2018
Only 7 teeth??
Chai this guy fall my hand undecided

If you have worked under these Indians you would give that guy a trophy I swear.

22 Likes

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by stephenwa(m): 7:41am On May 21, 2018
Hahahha...the guy provoke ..
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by utenwuson: 7:41am On May 21, 2018
thank you yusuf....... we need more of your type on the foreigners.

13 Likes

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by GavelSlam: 7:42am On May 21, 2018
Are we practising slavery or caste system in Nigeria?

You withold a worker's wages simply because you fear he might not return to work.

An Indian in Nigeria for that matter would come in to oppress a Nigerian.

Well he must know what his teeth really look like now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Shawlambivert(m): 7:42am On May 21, 2018
I wouldn't subscribe to one taking law into one's hand but I sincerely feel his pains. He wasn't asking for much. Just his entitlement. It's entirely his decision If he doesn't want to return. Haba Over 5 whole years he hasn't seen his loved ones from home. From his age, the dude left while he was 18 to hustle. Rage of Tyson Fury

3 Likes

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Pedro369(m): 7:43am On May 21, 2018
I too like dis yusuf guy... Scrap country... So no case for india abi. Kontinue

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) / Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos / Female Fraudster Bags 14 Years In Jail For Issuance Of Dud Cheque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.