Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Senseless Killings and Maimings- The Hypocrisy Of The South (Graphic Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senseless Killings and Maimings- The Hypocrisy Of The South (Graphic Pics) (3906 Views)

An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding / "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari / APC Blasts Charly Boy: Buhari Will Never Resign, Stop Making Senseless Noise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senseless Killings and Maimings- The Hypocrisy Of The South (Graphic Pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hypocrisy everywhere!
Re: Senseless Killings and Maimings- The Hypocrisy Of The South (Graphic Pics) by azimibraun: 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
Man! Dat nikka got served big time. . Like he got beef with them Devils on horse back somali nikkas. Head hunters .
Re: Senseless Killings and Maimings- The Hypocrisy Of The South (Graphic Pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:07am On Jun 08, 2016
SWG25:

Believe me when I say that the breakup of Nigeria will solve so many problems. I mean sooo many problems. It would look like magic

The truth is it wud be very easy for the south to break out of Nigeria if we southerners all truly want to! All we need do is form our political party with that objective as its major agenda! Another truism, with due respect, is that only aggrieved hungry southerners want the country to brake up! Ask ursef don't we ve gov? Don't we ve senators? Don't we ve house of rep members? None of them want the country to brake up! Personally I foresee a lot of new ethnic and tribal clashes among southerners if we brake up! The war lords will try its best to suppress the weak! Under the settings I don't want this country to brake up. But if we are organise like Catalonyans, yes let's brake up!
Re: Senseless Killings and Maimings- The Hypocrisy Of The South (Graphic Pics) by Vulu: 6:07am On Jun 08, 2016
prince088:
Op take cover. They are coming for your head. In Igbos voice: The OP is Hausa Fulani Northern man

What is he before apart from being an ordinary muslim korofo. When nigeria divides which is ultimately sacrosanct, let him come and unite it by force.
Re: Senseless Killings and Maimings- The Hypocrisy Of The South (Graphic Pics) by adconline(m): 6:13am On Jun 08, 2016
koboko69:

Sure i am. There is deafening silence when killings are carried out in the south even against each other. But when BokoHaram Haram strikes in the North, Nigeria automatically becomes a Zoo. These guys are super clowns
What an Ebolanized logic..BH has killed close to 100,000 Nigerians and displaced millions over religion.. Most northerner kept quiet because they started out killing Xtians!
Southernets protested ALUU killings and demanded actions not like most northerners were blaming the victim including GMB!
Re: Senseless Killings and Maimings- The Hypocrisy Of The South (Graphic Pics) by Vulu: 6:19am On Jun 08, 2016
The first time killings of Christian Easterners happened in the north was in 1915 when the murderous hausas learnt that they've been merged with kaffirs down south.

Since then the killings have continued unabated till THIS DAY.

Now these muslim buffoons from hausa and yorubaland who now claim to be Edo on this thread want us love the hausa muslims regardless of whatever they do to us. WHY? -ISLAM grin

Like I told him, when nigeria collapses, enter into the battle field with you family and try to unite it for your fula masters I'm sure your lineage will go into extinction since you hate peace. Ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: Senseless Killings and Maimings- The Hypocrisy Of The South (Graphic Pics) by GMbuharii: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
Davvymavvy:

Does it matter bro? Do you begrudge them? The unfolding development is a testament to an expired Nigeria. You are an Edo man, I respect your sense of patriotism, the need to keep Nigeria as one. It's not as if you stand to lose anything in the advent of secession. Bro, face reality, our brothers from the other side ain't seeing it that way, why should they be forced to stay? You are maintaining this position because you are not one of them! Nigeria is not working so dissenting voices should be entertained and their agitation addressed. I'm a Yoruba guy, I don't believe in one Nigeria

this is old buh that mallam is not edo..he is a imposting jihadist..we Edos too dont believe in one yeye nigeria. Gudday

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Igbos Want Biafra But Don't Want To Relocate / This Is What American Government/White House Said About Igbos During Civil War / Kaduna LGA Poll: El-rufai, KADSIECOM Scheming To Manipulate Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.