Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) (77396 Views)

Cabal: Osinbajo Is Pmb’s Closest Confidante – Garba Shehu / Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) / Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by MakeWeTalk: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by sinola(m): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
kinharold:
Please, what do you think PMB is telling this other Grandpa, (sorry, I don't know his name) when he PMB was just about boarding the flight to London. What PMB is saying appears to be really serious.

Guess...

'Watch Osinbade very closely,i know he is not capable of even killing a fly but his mentor,jagaban is capable of overthrowing my government''
I guess two of them are still seeing each other at my back.
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by boolieWoskie: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
kinharold:
Please, what do you think PMB is telling this other Grandpa, (sorry, I don't know his name) when he PMB was just about boarding the flight to London. What PMB is saying appears to be really serious.

Guess...
all i see is mr adesina's fake smile from the background and mr prezido trying so hard to mutter a word of advice to his herdsmen

1 Like

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by repogirl(f): 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
Does any one notice how Femi Adesina is staring at PMB like the Sycophantic goat he is?

1 Like

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Kenneth10110(m): 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
irunooboo:
Make sure Nnamdi kanu is starved to death so other Ipo-Baboons can know I'm a no Nonsense general lipsrsealed
You are a disgrace

2 Likes

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by dayoolah: 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
Baba is like... "Hey, you this old man with veins all over your neck, you better watch Osinbajo closely b4 he overthrows me..." Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by malbro(m): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
ideylaff:

That's a different Abba Kyari. This Abba is the former MD/CEO of UBA. Lawyer by profession
Check very well cos na same Abba
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by canDy4eva(f): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
SirHenry105:
just for laughs, no need to make this about ethnicity sir...
dnt mind him... Som peepz cn b too serious!
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
Maisuya1:

Guy that's no ordinary 'grandpa' he is Abba Kyari The Chief of Staff to the President;

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abba_Kyari_(businessman)

And this is exactly what am talking about here https://www.nairaland.com/3152131/take-president-buhari-trip-london .... How do someone come into our government after having all his/her education abroad, how would they know the value of education in this country and how to build up our educational standard.. Look at our government owned schools.

1 Like

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Rtopzy(f): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
Pray 4 me so dat i dn't die. But if u let me die i will kill u

2 Likes

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Emmahunk(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
Don't worry, OBJ won't call me to ask 'if it's true that I am dead'
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by ayusconcord(m): 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
Look to your right with style, is that not Rashid Yekinni?
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by fridayj(m): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=MadCow1 post=46360111]www.nairaland.com/attachments/3809752_pmbandgrandpa_jpeg1f4ae68875f0428a19959d5c5724e85d
changing the country is not as easy as i tought..
Kai na london tins
sit down an watch for me.
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by TeflonMe(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
Overthrow Osibanjo as the president in case I don't return. grin

In other news.......
Hi people,

Aminhaj Nig LTD is household name in the oil business with proven record of always exceeding customers expectations.

We have our office at the popular Apapa area of Lagos where the oil comes from so needless to say that we offer the best prices

Aminhaj Nig LTD is pleased to announce to you our best prices for AGO, PMS and DPK

We deliver our products to any part of Nigeria.

Call or whatsapp us today on 07033455570 or 08185593310 . You can also email us through tonero4urch@yahoo.com
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by ChukwuIbrahim: 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
wowmenow:
He is telling him to put a watchful eye on osinbanjo
Aaaah!
U're alive?
Wat happened?

1 Like

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Maski87: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
Vagra or not if you go near my missis, thunder go fire you

1 Like

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by kk4kiss(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Kai I regret ever taking the mantle of president, I regret all my did to GEJ and now I believe karma lives

1 Like

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by tabaski: 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
Nairalanders no go kill person with laftta with orisirisi comments grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by ooshinibos: 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
buhari says : please keep an eye on Osibanjo and tinubu , I don't understand them anymore ...
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Kazrem(m): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
See as Femi Adesina is looking.
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by str8talk1: 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
D president has surrounded himself wt aged pple...no wonder d country is drifting.

1 Like

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Oladipo1166(m): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
eff me tell "Lai" 2 begin 2 comfose lies e will tell fifu b4 my arrava

1 Like

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2016

2 Likes

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
I might not return alive, please make sure you take care of my cattle in my village duara

We are watching....
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
Make swar you peed my cows width dzat imforted grass I brought from Brazil.. ..

Ehen.. .I Neba sure weda I gwo cwom back o

But be that as it may dzont allow el ru pai take ober prom osunbade. Kaji ko? taaar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by son4century(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hahaha... Crazy pple spewing out crazy comments on crazy thread in a crazy forum.

Awe n gbomi jor
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by macino1(m): 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
kenkenn:
"Take care of my cows". That is what he is telling him.

I heard him clearly
Lol. . .With a pointed warning finger "the cows mean a lot to me than the so called "Negeria". Also monitor Commissioner Osubande.

1 Like

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Samzack(m): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
castrokins:
I'm Rolling On The Floor....smiley
As in,Naija no de gree

1 Like

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Patotelli(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
Bubu: Kai Anna, I fut am Oshipanjo por ur hand, watsh am well well por fa, ip I hia am por any pad news, you go join nnamdi. Torh, fray mak i come pack healthy...

Abba: ba wahala ur esselenxe.. I fray por gud health por i faa..

1 Like

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
Love Machine:
Old, worn-out and recycled elders who don't want to vacate the seats meant for the youth.

The youths themselves haven't shown any sense of responsibility,with the kind of mentality they possess

.. .although agile and full of youthful energy.. .i doubt they'd be any better than these oldies we have
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Samzack(m): 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
lastpage:

Dont blame these old and worn-out cow-phuckers!

We tried a so-called "Youth" for six years, ...with a PhD to boot and what did we get?

CLUE-LESS-NESS!

Just look at the way YOUTHS kill themselves over the same old men, for the same old men, .... just for a few crumbs of what actually belongs to them!
Who wants to hand-over power to such brainless retards?

Lastpage!
If u consider a man in his 50s a youth(18-49)
At ur president age he shuld b at a retirement home he is 2 old 4 d responsibility dat comes wit leading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters / Lagosians Query Ambode For This Manhood-Styled Sculpture Under Ikeja Bridge / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.