Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

According To A Girl, Most Guys Don't Really Know What They Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / According To A Girl, Most Guys Don't Really Know What They Want (502 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

According To A Girl, Most Guys Don't Really Know What They Want by marvelck: 11:06am On Jun 07, 2016
WHAT DO MEN REALLY WANT?

Men men. So complicated so confusing so hard to please
If u try to please them u are cheap
If you love them you are too emotional
If you don't, you are playing hard to get
if you give them attention you are bugging them
If you don't, you are with another man
If you demand for attention you are a nagging woman
If you don't, you are not understandable
If u dress sexy u are attracting other men
If you don't you are local
If u wash their cloth and cook you are desperate
If you don't you are not a wife material
If you are beautiful you can't stay with one man
If you are ugly you are not presentable
If you independent you are chasing men away
If you are not, you are a liability
If you are pregnant you want to trap them
If you are not you must have damage your womb

SO WHAT DO MEN REALLY WANT?
Re: According To A Girl, Most Guys Don't Really Know What They Want by Strahovski1(m): 11:12am On Jun 07, 2016
MEN(Nigerian) want Slave women! Who would sit, do nothing, and do exactly what they say when they say it and how they say it.

smiley
Re: According To A Girl, Most Guys Don't Really Know What They Want by braithwaite(m): 11:14am On Jun 07, 2016

To me just gather brain,breast and the rest will come along..

wink wink

Re: According To A Girl, Most Guys Don't Really Know What They Want by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2016
Let NL men say something about these.
Re: According To A Girl, Most Guys Don't Really Know What They Want by t2sco: 11:20am On Jun 07, 2016
mmmmn these are not totally true,men know what they want ,women don't know how to handle them
Re: According To A Girl, Most Guys Don't Really Know What They Want by gbens2000(m): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2016
context matters,all u mention have different scenarios and events.so u cant just generalize.same way women are complicated infact we men understand ourselves but most ladies dont even understand their ownselves.to even allow someone understand them.but i think we were created to balance each other out.a man tries to understand a women and help her out and vise visa
Re: According To A Girl, Most Guys Don't Really Know What They Want by ninovandross(m): 11:32am On Jun 07, 2016
Hmmm all I can say is WHAT DO THIS BITCCHES WANT FROM A NIGGR
Re: According To A Girl, Most Guys Don't Really Know What They Want by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2016
gbens2000:
context matters,all u mention have different scenarios and events.so u cant just generalize.same way women are complicated infact we men understand ourselves but most ladies dont even understand their ownselves.to even allow someone understand them.but i think we were created to balance each other out.a man tries to understand a women and help her out and vise visa

I really like you the way you explain. You are such a broad minded man.
Re: According To A Girl, Most Guys Don't Really Know What They Want by gbens2000(m): 11:45am On Jun 07, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

thanks for the complimento wink
Re: According To A Girl, Most Guys Don't Really Know What They Want by gbens2000(m): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

am yet to see ur mail

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions Needed... Urgently / How Nigerian Guys Woo Ladies... Very Pitiful / My Reply To A Scammer. (screen Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.