Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch (52987 Views)

Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) / #KenyaDecides2022: IEBC Records 56.17% Turnout, Even Before The Close Of Voting / Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by EVideos: 5:35am On Nov 07, 2020
Michigan county flips back to Republican after 6000-vote software glitch is fixed

Michigan county flips back to Trump, following repair of voting software glitch
Reliably GOP county had originally swung to Biden.

An election-software glitch in Michigan's Antrim County that had incorrectly directed Democratic votes to presidential candidate Joe Biden was fixed Friday, putting thousands of votes correctly into President Trump's totals.

The software had reportedly caused a significant number of votes to be allotted to Biden in a county that has for years been reliably red. In the presumed final count, Biden had originally led in the county by roughly 3,000 votes. Revised totals show that Trump won the county by around 2,500.

Addressing the alleged software glitch, Michigan GOP Chairwoman Laura Cox said Friday during a press conference that "47 counties [in Michigan] use this same software in the same capacity."

"These counties that use this software need to closely examine their results for similar discrepancies," she said.

https://thepostmillennial.com/software-glitch-caused-6-000-republican-votes-to-swing-democrat-in-michigan-county?fbclid=IwAR069LBqifqu6MVVdCEq02Y2MuseTgPgyA4GpCIpJAzdgS214Spd8Sayvhw

24 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Racoon(m): 5:39am On Nov 07, 2020
This is indeed the most disputed & controversial election in the histroy of the US.

292 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by EVideos: 5:39am On Nov 07, 2020
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more updates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r12SeLjm7kc
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Johnnyessence(m): 5:43am On Nov 07, 2020
yes soo.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by PedroEastman: 5:45am On Nov 07, 2020
Wow , let’s see how it goes
Today is my birthday show me love abeg

319 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by baby124: 5:52am On Nov 07, 2020
Fake news.

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Johnnyessence(m): 5:56am On Nov 07, 2020
In Texas, Dominion Voting Systems was turned down THREE TIMES for certification in state elections. It listed numerous reasons why the system had major security issues. Dominion is now linked to voting irregularities in both MI & GA. TEXAS KNEW

https://sos.texas.gov/elections/laws/dominion.shtml

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by naijaking1: 5:59am On Nov 07, 2020
Soon, we will find Biden votes mistakenly switched to Trump.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by matrix199(m): 6:09am On Nov 07, 2020
There's something about 'America' that depicts entertainment. Even her election is as entertaining as her movies.

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by rottennaija(m): 6:10am On Nov 07, 2020
EVideos:

By Daniel Payne
Last Updated: November 6, 2020 - 5:11 pm

An election-software glitch in Michigan's Antrim County that had incorrectly directed Democratic votes to presidential candidate Joe Biden was fixed Friday, putting thousands of votes correctly into President Trump's totals.

The software had reportedly caused a significant number of votes to be allotted to Biden in a county that has for years been reliably red. In the presumed final count, Biden had originally led in the county by roughly 3,000 votes. Revised totals show that Trump won the county by around 2,500.

Addressing the alleged software glitch, Michigan GOP Chairwoman Laura Cox said Friday during a press conference that "47 counties [in Michigan] use this same software in the same capacity."

"These counties that use this software need to closely examine their results for similar discrepancies," she said.

https://thepostmillennial.com/software-glitch-caused-6-000-republican-votes-to-swing-democrat-in-michigan-county?fbclid=IwAR069LBqifqu6MVVdCEq02Y2MuseTgPgyA4GpCIpJAzdgS214Spd8Sayvhw

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by OfficialAwol(m): 6:19am On Nov 07, 2020
But they've called Michigan for Biden.

What will they do now?

7 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by doggedfighter(f): 6:51am On Nov 07, 2020
Fake news

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by 9gerian: 7:02am On Nov 07, 2020
Surprisingly true shocked

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/michigan-gop-chairwoman-says-software-glitch-tallied-thousands-of-republican-votes-as-democrat.amp

rottennaija:

If your news had any semblance of truth, fox New would have carried it. This is fake new.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Lawdis(m): 7:15am On Nov 07, 2020
Please someone should notify me once they concluded the results because I have some goodies for the losers and winners

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by rottennaija(m): 7:32am On Nov 07, 2020

10 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Obrigardo: 7:34am On Nov 07, 2020
EVideos:

By Daniel Payne
Last Updated: November 6, 2020 - 5:11 pm

I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved.

26 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by NORSIYK(m): 7:44am On Nov 07, 2020
Lol. This election is quite disgraceful and laughable.
It’s becoming total joke

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Righteousness89(m): 7:44am On Nov 07, 2020
I had the Privilege to go through some Comments on the topic about Trump losing and I was Laughing !

I was Laughing because I See so Much innocent young minds who do not know neither do they understand the times and Seasons..

The Bible says " My People Perish For lack of Knowledge "

If you, Commenting this and that, Knew and Understood the times, you will Declare 21 days Dry Fasting and Prayers for Trump to be returned as President!!

O My GOD Have Mercy on the People!!
O GOD Have Mercy!!

I say this again! The Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period For the USA and the World at Large!
Trump should be a Prayer Point For Everyone because his Presidency is Delaying certain Things from Hitting this Earth..

I Pray your Eyes be opened..

For the Believers ( both the Wise and the Foolish), these days I see so Many Foolish Believers! Sit up! Buckle up! Oil your Lamps!
Be Ready! Live Ready!!

116 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Lamasta(m): 7:45am On Nov 07, 2020
Very tight election all I want is for Trump to be declared winner that's all even if it is an herculian task

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by emmabest2000(m): 7:45am On Nov 07, 2020
Next

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by KEVIND: 7:46am On Nov 07, 2020
Believe it or not and no matter what they do,Trump will be elected for another term of 4 years.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by fineboynl(m): 7:46am On Nov 07, 2020
. trust me if their is a third world war. America will not retain what power status. what they have been doing all this while is media packaging.

war vectory is uncertain, just the same way the Germans and Japanese couldn't believe what happened in world war 2.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by lekki1444: 7:46am On Nov 07, 2020
cheesy
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by BruncleZuma: 7:47am On Nov 07, 2020
Which mod allow this misinformation to reach FP?

Be wary of non accredited news sites.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by humberjade: 7:47am On Nov 07, 2020
Hmm
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Offpoint1: 7:47am On Nov 07, 2020
Lol, beginning to look like Nigeria election.

Why was the "glitches" not in Trump's favour?

Election na same everywhere.

21 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by 9jagobetta: 7:47am On Nov 07, 2020
Haaaa
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:47am On Nov 07, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group / Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner / Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.