Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production (9524 Views)

Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta / The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These / No Data Shows Kaduna Has Gold More Than South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production by zuchyblink(m): 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production by FlyoruB: 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
zuchyblink:
These are know facts

Yeah, 'facts' according to 'wiki' cheesy

4 Likes

Re: South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production by zuchyblink(m): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
The gas in Anambra can power the whole west african and beyond
Re: South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production by SuperS1Panther: 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
zuchyblink:
NNPC did not realease any figure pls. Show us a link NNPC realease or........... As far back as 2008 Imo state is producing over 26000 barrels per day

I repeat why is Ondo's 13% derivation funds higher than that of Imo and Abia?

2 Likes

Re: South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production by zuchyblink(m): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
FlyoruB:

Yeah, 'facts' according to 'wiki' cheesy
U don't even need to argue,come to Abia and see for urself
Re: South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production by hundredhunndred: 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
[s]
Marcelini:

Firstly, why are you addressing your ethnic group as "they", are you ashamed of your Yoruba heritage?

Secondly, the last time I checked Ndiigbo and her Eastern neighbors formed an independent republic away from Yorubas and the North. It was Awo and his Northern masters that fought to keep us in one Nigeria.

Secondly, all over nairaland and everyother social media, Yorubas constitute the bulk of those who call all pro secession Igbo groups terrorists and demand their massacre by the Nigerian Army, they constitute the most vocal in declaring Nigerian unity sacrosanct on and offline, they constituted the most vocal of all Nigerian groups who repeatedly call for Kanu Nnamdi's murder.

Finally, you circumvented my initial question and as usual diverted into unrelated issue to escape providing an answer, but I will ask again:

Why is the supposedly resource rich Yorubaland, desperate to cling unto one Nigeria, where she would have to share her supposedly rich resources with resource deficient Igboland and possibly North?
[/s]

This is pure trash. Are you okay at all? Where did I deny my Yorubaness or you mistaking me for your fellow kids. I am a proud Yoruba man from Epe, and will rather die than be Ibo. God forbid. Firstly, You are a wicked liar, Why did an Ibo man Aguiyi Ironsi crushed Isaac Boro when he declared the Niger Delta Republic on February 23, 1966. You crushed someone independence but crying that your own was crushed too. Does that make any sense to you? Why did your loudmouthed forefathers attacked Ore, a Yoruba land?

Secondly, How can you assume the post of some trolls on nairaland to mean the Yorubas. Are you saying there are no Ibos on nairaland that want Nigeria and hate Biafra? The likes of FFK, Soyinka, Fayose, Aribisala, Afenifere all support your country, what else do you want? The loudmouthed ediot Kanu was attacked when he called for the massacre of the Yorubas on his radio, he said you people should attack Kumuyi and all Yoruba pastors, yet you want us to embrace him for preaching hate. Why are you people spreading hate and threatening to kill Yorubas on your radio biafra page? Have we ever attacked you before? Hypocrite.

Lastly, Yorubas are not holding you from going, our elders have even support your republic and have been very vocal about it, blame your elders and stop blaming us. You troop to our land daily and still crying that we are holding you, you were all screaming GEJ till 2019 last year but now crying after losing out, hold your people responsible and stop blaming others for your misfortune.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production by naijacampu(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
FlyoruB:

Dead On Arrival!Guy, where did that wiki source 'fact/figures' come from?? Abi na you sharply put am there? cheesy Since when did wiki become a reliable source of fact??
States Wiki are pretty accurate, most edits are discarded unless reliable proofs are provided. I am saying this because I am a senior Nigeria Wiki editor. Since you demanded more 'reliable' source, I will give you this - http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/our-problem-is-poor-funding-asopadec-chairman/
Another fact is that Abia is Supposed to be producing and generating far more revenue than Ondo but they were neglected by FG, Abia has over 130 oil wells but most of them are abandoned by FG which limited the production to just 36,000 Barrel/day. Samuel Nwogu said -

Abia has about 130 oil wells, we have three flow stations, one associated gas plant, we have Abia/NNPC gas plant, it is the gas plant that will supply gas to PHCN to generate electricity, and it will supply gas to Geometric in Abia and to Abia Industry.
You lots should stop arguing what you are not aware of, Anambra State have a very huge deposit of crude oil in Omambala River - Nsugbe, Umureli, Agureli ...
There's not state in South Eastern Nigeria that does not has sizable crude oil and gas deposit but it's just they are neglected which I like in a way because from how unstable Nigeria is now, it may turn to be a very big advantage to us.

2 Likes

Re: South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production by zuchyblink(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

I repeat why is Ondo's 13% derivation funds higher than that of Imo and Abia?
why Rivers state total 13 percent derivative bigger than that of Akwa Ibom? Why is Imo and Abia GDP bigger than Ondo's GDP?
Re: South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production by FlyoruB: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
naijacampu:

States Wiki are pretty accurate, most edits are discarded unless reliable proofs are provided. I am saying this because I am a senior Nigeria Wiki editor. Since you demanded more 'reliable' source, I will give you this - http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/our-problem-is-poor-funding-asopadec-chairman/
Another fact is that Abia is Supposed to be producing and generating far more revenue than Ondo but they were neglected by FG, Abia has over 130 oil wells but most of them are abandoned by FG which limited the production to just 36,000 Barrel/day. Samuel Nwogu said -

You lots should stop arguing what you are not aware of, Anambra State have a very huge deposit of crude oil in Omambala River - Nsugbe, Umureli, Agureli ...
There's not state in South Eastern Nigeria that does not has sizable crude oil and gas deposit but it's just they are neglected which I like in a way because from how unstable Nigeria is now, it may turn to be a very big advantage to us.

Poppycock! All you lot do is whine! Una even dey claim '4th largest producer' cheesy yet e no reflect for Una allocation or derivation That's cause your assertions are not in tune with FACTS on the ground. You lot are fond of throwing around and bandying figures that you can't backup with concrete fact yet you expect reasonable people to take you seriously Negro, please!

5 Likes

Re: South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production by naijacampu(m): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
FlyoruB:

Poppycock! All you lot do is whine! Una even dey claim '4th largest producer' cheesy yet e no reflect for Una allocation or derivation That's cause your assertions are not in tune with FACTS on the ground. You lot are fond of throwing around and bandying figures that you can't backup with concrete fact yet you expect reasonable people to take you seriously Negro, please!

Seriously, you are not making sense. I suggest you quit mentioning me until you have something meaningful to say.
Thanks.
Re: South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production by amakenny: 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
overall90:
who are the people that produced these reports.

the same people who don't want igbos to be associated with anything oil.
the same people who carved out all the oil producing communities and joined to them to Rivers,Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa around the seventies before oil was discovered in the remaining igbo territories.
the same people who encouraged the igbos in those areas to deny their igbo roots
the same people who don't want anything good to happen in the southeast.

Imo state alone have always had oil in the two senatorial districts of Orlu and Owerri but as of today oil is being discovered in Ngor Okpala down to Obowo in spite of little or no exploratory activities.

For record purposes, oil in Imo state is produced in Ohaji/Egbema, Oguta, Oru West and Oru East local local government areas, all in Orlu senatorial zone.

No oil production has ever taken place anywhere in Owerri senatorial zone.
Re: South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production by FlyoruB: 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
naijacampu:

Seriously, you are not making sense. I suggest you quit mentioning me until you have something meaningful to say.
Thanks.

What a cop out The guy in your vanguard link claimed that Abia is the fourth highest oil producing state with 36,000 barrels per day Like seriously?? Where does that leave Bayelsa and Ondo who produce way more than that?? I sorry for his maths skills. That blunder right there discredits every other argument he was trying to make. You lot need to quit this habit of making up and padding figures, for real!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production by SuperS1Panther: 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
zuchyblink:
why Rivers state total 13 percent derivative bigger than that of Akwa Ibom? Why is Imo and Abia GDP bigger than Ondo's GDP?

Shifting of goal post.

If Rivers State 13% derivation funds is more than that of Akwa Ibom, it only shows Rivers produces more oil than Akwa Ibom.

Why is Ondo's 13% derivation funds higher than that of Imo and Abia?, I repeat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production by rhemmiedream(m): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
Yet,the flat..t.headed apes come on here to talk about oil they don't even produce . The only reason the red mudded people wants Niger Delta is nothing but OIL AND SEA . They are as parasitic as the Northerners they love to taunt . SOUTH SOUTH GIVES PETRODOLLARS ,WEST GIVES COMMERCE (Lagos), COCOA AND LITTLE MONEY FROM OIL . The only notable thing the flat./heads contribute is crime !! Bunch of unproductive leeches !!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production by zuchyblink(m): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2461629/onshore-oil-fields-dont-want another link to destroy this cheap propaganda
Re: South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production by zuchyblink(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=66011275
before the oil was discovered in 4 more LGAs in Imo state,Imo state had 21 million proven oil reserve and produces 320 SCF of gas and 26000 barrels per day. With total proven gas reserve of 12TCF(2nd largest in the country) how come this ewedu list?
Re: South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production by SuperS1Panther: 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
zuchyblink:
https://www.nairaland.com/2461629/onshore-oil-fields-dont-want
another link to destroy this cheap propaganda

You can run from pillar to.post, surfing the net for news to help your position. Unfortunately, facts are always facts and they are undeniable.

Why is 13% derivation funds for Ondo State higher than that of Imo and Abia?

1 Like

Re: South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production by sleekbae: 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
Can you hear yourself?? You Igbo's are so pathetic. Who are you to decide who is a SSner or ND and who isn't? The Edos are our brothers and if there's we secede from Nigeria, they will be with us in Niger Delta Republic.
2after1:
. Edo I repeat Edo state is not South South or niger delta. Get that into ur skulll you this boy
Re: South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production by sleekbae: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
Yes he was right. We SSners don't brag about oil, only the igbos do and its not theirs.
ayindejimmy:

I beg ur pardon?

Not bragging or what did you just say?
Re: South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production by ichukwu48: 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
LMFAOOOOOOOOO

Yoloba people don start their propaganda again

For those that aren't aware, the website in question aka oilrevenueng.org has ZERO CONNECTION to Nigerian government. The people that paid for its creation is a non profit organization who has no access to the government ANYTHING. The creator of the website himself is actually an igbo and also an ordinary citizen with again NO access to the government paper. Before SE attack..y'all should remember the dude is just doing business...he's a website developer. Anyway, In fact both the oil industries and the Nigerian government have NO form of connection to that site so make una tell us where them get their percentage from cause last i checked NNPC wheel data they provided few years ago says otherwise cheesy grin grin grin

While I'm at it, that site was also created immediately after it was exposed by NNPC data that Ondo produces the least oil in that zoo. Aka the site was created in year 2013. It was not updated for years last i checked and that was a year ago. The fact it all of a sudden got updated based on the OP data SCREAMS VOLUME

I already did a background check of that site and I'll be MORE THAN HAPPY to do am again and post it up here for una. Hell I know for sure phone got them backed up at the cloud and I'm be beyond glad to go through my cloud...y'all just say when LMFAOOOOOOOOO

Yoloba don start their propaganda again. If you have oil so much as you claim, why una the only southern group shaking in una butt over the fact free oil is about to go. Why are you the ONLY southern group shouting "oil is for us all". Lmfaoooooooooo

Pathetic tribe

2 Likes

Re: South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production by zuchyblink(m): 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
http:///list-of-oil-producing-states-in-nigeria-and-nddc-facts-you-must-know/
the latest and authentic oil producing states in Nigeria and rank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Number Of Times Trump Mentioned Biafra In His Inaugural Speech / What Is The Offence Of People Of Oyigbo LGA In Rivers State / FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.