Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

"I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) (76189 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) / Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) / Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by dahaz(m): 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
26 years old? and a nurse? haneefahrn is that you? lipsrsealed
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Donlino(m): 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
Cutehector:
yeah, I wrote that on purpose. Thank you. When writing on social media, I type in short hand.. so anytime you notice that, please do well to swerve, we cool? wink

Short hand?......You are not to be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Cutehector(m): 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
Donlino:

Short hand?......You are not to be taken seriously.
yeah. Nw please do me the favor and respect ur signature..
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by omoikea(m): 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
I remember you were forming hard to get those years...now ur eyes don clear, you no wan select again

people who form hard to get always end up with people who are hard to keep

Be wise in ur selection

2 Likes

Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by charijee(f): 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
SirREX94:
The last time i checked, never heard such thing as ''husband material''. You gals are actually stepping up ur game! I salute her courage, and u know what? U could do better! Hoping to see a semblance of such here, coming straight from u. Gracia!
Lol grin...and if it comes straight from me, would you oblige?
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Dez80(m): 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
That Facebook account is fake!!
Scammers at work!!!
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Dez80(m): 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
omoikea:
I remember you were forming hard to get those years...now ur eyes don clear, you no wan select again

people who form hard to get always end up with people who are hard to keep

Be wise in ur selection

That fb account is fake.
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
bitchcrafts:
No, Like how much do u want?
do I want? No sir! Not me biko my own never reach like that, inbox her on facebook and negotiate that with her.
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
dahaz:
26 years old? and a nurse? haneefahrn is that you? lipsrsealed
No sir!
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by SirREX94: 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
C H I S O S......... Don't wanna be a prisoner yet! Besides i'm not good in RIVALRY!
charijee:
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by BrideOfDracula(f): 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
mikolo80:
so getting married is a bad intention. stop reasoning with your anus. she is not asking for boyfriend or fukkbuddy. Will boy guy marry her just to have sex? so anybody yin wants to molest chudren cannot go and work in daycare Abi

Did you read what I wrote before deciding to type with your ass? Let me give you two minutes to get down from whatever shìt you've been snorting. Now listen..

I didn't say her intentions were bad, I was only wondering about the intentions of those who'll take her up on her offer. Because as we know, the internet is not a safe place & many have been scammed, even murdered by suitors they've met over the internet eg. the craiglist & facebook killers.

As a woman, I have all the right to be concerned about the safety of her child because not all nutters roam the streets. Some are also behind the keyboard. It's like you live in a bubble or something grin Wakey, wakey, Dopey cheesy
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by SirREX94: 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
C H I S O S......... Don't wanna be a prisoner yet! Besides, i'm not good in RIVALRY! Lolzzzz!
charijee:
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by charijee(f): 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
SirREX94:
C H I S O S......... Don't wanna be a prisoner yet! Besides i'm not good in RIVALRY!
Prisoner? ..Rivalry? ...what ya mean? grin
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by smellingmenses: 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
started with a bite ...ended with punky's trademark

BrideOfDracula:

Did you read what I wrote before deciding to type with your ass? Let me give you two minutes to get down from whatever shìt you've been snorting. Now listen..

I didn't say her intentions were bad, I was only wondering about the intentions of those who'll take her up on her offer. Because as we know, the internet is not a safe place & many have been scammed, even murdered by suitors they've met over the internet eg. the craiglist & facebook killers.

As a woman, I have all the right to be concerned about the safety of her child because not all nutters roam the streets. Some are also behind the keyboard. It's like you live in a bubble or something grin Wakey, wakey, Dopey cheesy
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by SirREX94: 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
1- Marriage is the smallest prison that has ever exited, where u give up ur rights for the comfort of the other! 2- Rivalry; such that i don't wanna be the intruder here. Ok? Lol!
charijee:
Prisoner? ..Rivalry? ...what ya mean? grin

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by doskie(m): 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
christiese:
you are right, it's not good to pretend and die in silence. Not like I encourage what she did but somehow it may turn out well for her I just hope the good ones locate her.
why don't you encourage it
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by mikolo80: 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

it's that time of the month Abi?
she de find husband?
she don advertise?
which Man Will run towards gbese with bad intentions.?
she is not rich so no gold diggers.
as long as she doesn't give up the pum pum bfor wedding she should get a serious guy.
that you have husband does not mean you should dictate her loneliness.
all the children kidnapped for 15 years in Ibadan, did their parents advertise?
your small brain thinks that hiding in your house will solve your problem Abi.? or you think if child molester or even adult molester wants you, your hiding Will stop them?
abegi allow (Who is even asking for your permission sef) to seek her happiness joor. not everyone is willing to be lonely
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by charijee(f): 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
SirREX94:
1- Marriage is the smallest prison that has ever exited, where u give up ur rights for the comfort of the other! 2- Rivalry; such that i don't wanna be the intruder here. Ok? Lol!
Sooner or later you gonna change your notion about marriage.

Intruder? ...still not clear lol cheesy
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by nikkypearl(f): 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
permanentgrace:

This is one of the pretenders in this country. People like her will rather die in silence than pouring out their frustrating situation.
and u are blind to see the band on my finger? mind yoself ooo
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by doskie(m): 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
christiese:
no be small struggle o, we live in a society in which marriage is overrated as a result every lady wants to be married by all means. Is even better she is out to search for her own. Atleast that is better than snatching someone's Fiance. But she get mind o. I wish her well
fornication was made easier than marriage. Even men are suffering it but on lowkey.
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
doskie:
fornication was made easier than marriage. Even men are suffering it but on lowkey.
are u sure men are really suffering it?
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by BrideOfDracula(f): 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
mikolo80:
it's that time of the month Abi?
she de find husband?
she don advertise?
which Man Will run towards gbese with bad intentions.?
she is not rich so no gold diggers.
as long as she doesn't give up the pum pum bfor wedding she should get a serious guy.
that you have husband does not mean you should dictate her loneliness.
all the children kidnapped for 15 years in Ibadan, did their parents advertise?
your small brain thinks that hiding in your house will solve your problem Abi.? or you think if child molester or even adult molester wants you, your hiding Will stop them?
abegi allow (Who is even asking for your permission sef) to seek her happiness joor. not everyone is willing to be lonely

There you go channeling your thoughts via your rectum again grin You're denser than the Amazon, so I give up. Amazing how what I just said flew right over your head. I'm done.
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by permanentgrace(m): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
nikkypearl:
and u are blind to see the band on my finger? mind yoself ooo

You think i go around clicking on people's profile to look their pictures?
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Odunharry(m): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
observing comment from females here..

Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by doskie(m): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
christiese:
are u sure men are really suffering it?
do you think a 30 years old guy attending his class mates wedding is really smiling inside his heart? Seeing some others attend that same wedding with fine kids. Do you think a 35 years old guy looking at a 15 years old girl backside only to discover her dad is his mate will feel good? Guys also wish to get married. We discuss it every day. But it's a general belief that good women are extinct.
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by marlockj: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
Aviero:
You need a husband? Just like that? This is not right. Marriage is not something you jump into just like that.

The pressure on her must be immense.

Well, she should be careful. Swindlers and evil men are watching.

Did she say she will jump into it?
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Flamezreal(m): 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
doskie:
do you think a 30 years old guy attending his class mates wedding is really smiling inside his heart? Seeing some others attend that same wedding with fine kids. Do you think a 35 years old guy looking at a 15 years old girl backside only to discover her dad is his mate will feel good? Guys also wish to get married. We discuss it every day. But it's a general belief that good women are extinct.
you're making sense.

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by vislabraye(m): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
That dude, Chidozie Augustine. Which kind man be dat sef ?
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by Sanchase: 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
If this story is true then she don enter one chance. All the jobless Africans will deal with you.
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by SirREX94: 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lolzzzz! I'm positive minded about marriage, just not ready for the yoke yet! In another news, u know better! Hahahahaha........
charijee:
Sooner or later you gonna change your notion about marriage.

Intruder? ...still not clear lol cheesy
Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by NaWetinDey(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
She will soon get married and to a good and 'OK' man. And this will become a trend like bread-selling, windshield-wiping and even poster-carrying job seekers. I love her sincerity and boldness.

Lesson: be bold and creat your own style and trust it enough to bring you what you seek.

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) by TheSpellChecker: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
Cutehector:
oops. Slip of the hand wen typing. Thnks for d correction

It's thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) / Newly Wedded Nigerian Army Officer In Trouble For Posting Wedding Video / The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.