Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,135 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

Retrieving Lost Message - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Retrieving Lost Message (622 Views)

Can Someone Help With Retrieving Hidden Content From Flash Drive / Retrieving Shortcut File Affected By Virus: / Retrieving Old Songs Back To Ipod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retrieving Lost Message by olanabbey(m): 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2009
I just deleted some messages in my yahoo mail box mistakenly.
How can i get it restored as soon as possible.
I cant afford to lose the info there
Re: Retrieving Lost Message by oyinda3(f): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2009
deleted messages are usually moved to the trash folder so, check the trash folder to restore them.
if you've emptied or deleted trash then sorry it's GONE. the trash also empties itself once a month so if it's been over a month since you deleted those messages, then you're also out of luck.

goodluck. and switch to gmail.
Re: Retrieving Lost Message by deji2009(m): 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2009
nice one oyinda. wink
Re: Retrieving Lost Message by deji2009(m): 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2009
@Olanabby like oyinda said earlier on Check the TRASH folder and hope they are still there. If still there, simply tag and move elsewhere to recover the emails. If they are not in the trash, then they are gone for good for all intents and purposes. How important are these files? Can you get the people who sent them to send them again? or create a new one All the DELETE button does is move the email to the trash folder and unless you empty the folder, will linger there for a while before Yahoo automatically empties the trash for you which they do from time to time to recover disk space.

(1) (Reply)

Vcc For Ebay Verification / Website Designing And Hosting / Uruguay Achieves One Laptop Per Child: A Lasson For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.