Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Ladies Please Stop Doing This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Stop Doing This (730 Views)

Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Stop Doing This by anigold(m): 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
Whats wrong with some of our NIGERIAN gals/ladies. Yesterday i invited a lady friend to a newly opened fast food, i told her to come alone .. She later came with six of her friends... I was like 'is this lady dump or crazy' thats the second time it has happened this year...
The good thing was i was with money so it was no big deal feeding them, but what annoyed me most was when they requested for 'take-away' i told them point-blank 'no take-aways'

its not a idea good ladies... I had a lot of respect for the lady but after that act,she scored '0'..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This by Cutehector(m): 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
Ur d one dat scored zero brother!

What did u earn? Nothing..
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
Stale undecided
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
i dont spend money on girls dat are a liability to me PERIOD
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This by bentlywills(m): 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
U re d one who lost brother

No matter how much u have don't spend it on liabilities

Since d girl got no shame I will help her embarrass herself
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This by anigold(m): 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
Cutehector:
Ur d one dat scored zero brother!

What did u earn? Nothing..
oga she scored 0 for behaving like a slut...
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This by UyiIredia(m): 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
anigold:
Whats wrong with some of our NIGERIAN gals/ladies. Yesterday i invited a lady friend to a newly opened fast food, i told her to come alone .. She later came with six of her friends... I was like 'is this lady dump or crazy' thats the second time it has happened this year...
The good thing was i was with money so it was no big deal feeding them, but what annoyed me most was when they requested for 'take-away' i told them point-blank 'no take-aways'

its not a idea good ladies... I had a lot of respect for the lady but after that act,she scored '0'..

So bros, you still spend money on 7 girls for fast food restaurant. And I sure say na rice and chicken u for buy. Na why ur girlfriend dey maga u. U na rich guy.
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This by Agybabe(f): 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
My dear, I can imagine those girls saying "mehn, we don jam maga, we go chop am", "he dey form posh abi", "na for that new eatery? Chai o", "he get bar wella o", "na today e go happen". Lol.
That girl is the reason why some of us girls are mis-perceived at a far range. Come to think of it, it may be her friends who forced themselves to follow her since it's a new outlet/fast food but it's annoying she couldn't stand her ground to restrain them. Anyway, give her a second chance and if it repeats, my dear RUN!
#MaLady
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This by OhMyG0d: 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
I think it's gentlemanly of you to paid. But, one thing is, you should have flirted with one or two of her "bags" that came with her right there at the restaurant. Her facial expression will change--dont pay attention to it. You gotta teach those "heartless" some sense.
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This by anigold(m): 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
UyiIredia:

So bros, you still spend money on 7 girls for fast food restaurant. And I sure say na rice and chicken u for buy. Na why ur girlfriend dey maga u. U na rich guy.
she no de maga me... once in a while someone just has to give and look like a damn fool, i could have easily send them off without nothing...
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This by anigold(m): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
OhMyG0d:
I think it's gentlemanly of you to paid. But, one thing is, you should have flirted with one or two of her "bags" that came with her right there at the restaurant. Her facial expression will change--dont pay attention to it. You gotta teach those "heartless" some sense.
they were not really good looking .. there was no need trying to woo anyone of them...

(1) (Reply)

The Robert Mugabe Alleged 40 Quotes... / 5 Different Times You Can Sleep With Your Spouse In The Month Of Ramadan / Does Joining Your Babe To Eat What You Bought For Her A Crime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.