Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,005 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member (61625 Views)

Student Tortured At Okoh Poly Over Food Theft: The Real Story / Okoh Godwin Boko Haram Murder Confession / Okoh Godwin Finally releases his BOKO HARAM MEMBERSHIP FORM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by godwin2345: 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
I usually read as a guest because of this i open a new account
My name is Okoh Godwin, sorry forgive my typing style..it all happen when a stranger add me on facebook,we got to know each other,the guy names are ayman mills.
He told me he's from USA and i told him i would love to come to u.s after our conversation he introduce me to is mum,who told me she is under this charity stuff that is son will help me with the visa..Ayman called me. To come to borno state to meet a friend who will help me with visa processing these stuff happen ealy last month
I reach borno state and he direct me to a holtel which i wait for him for two days before showing up.and they are up to four person that came they took me to the back of the holtel on gunpoint...gave me the writing to accept islam and denouce my faith on gunpoint which i did the guy collected my details on facebook...i told them i forgot something on the park which i latter excape...i have to remake this video to clearify the stuff which is circulating
Help me mod AM NOT A MUSLIM AND AM NOT A BOKO HARAM MEMBER..MY LIFE IS AT DENGER...IF YOU CAN TAKE IT DOWN I WILL BE GREATFULL
MOD OAM4J AND MYND44 HELP AND AM SUSPECTING THAT FORMAL POSTER PLEASE
These is the video http://sendvid.com/m1oo7tff

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by godwin2345: 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
I will upload the guy picture and the mum soon

for does asking about the hotel..GRAND PINNACLES AND SUILT HOTEL

This is my number 08038818436

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by xreal2(m): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
Spreads big mat

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by thunder74(m): 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by godwin2345: 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
I search my name on google and many blog site are spreading my name please how will it be took down...am not a bokoharam am a christain

4 Likes

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by agwu123(m): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
How can you just meet somebody online and he proposed to you that he was going to help you to US, you agreed. You didn't only agree but you left the South-East and traveled far to the Maiduguri (North- East) for same purpose. Maiduguri of all places, my guy you are too desperate and can do anything to achieve your aim.

Just thank God you came out alive cause your greediness could have landed you to your early grave.

227 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by godwin2345: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
I have already reported to. Head of police...they put up investigating team please bloggers should help please

3 Likes

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by godwin2345: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
agwu123:
How can you just meet somebody online and he proposed to you that he was going to help you to US, you agreed. You didn't only agree but you left the South-East and traveled far to the Maiduguri (North- East) for same purpose. Maiduguri of all places, my guy you are too desperate and can do anything to achieve your aim.

Just thank God you came out alive cause your greediness could have landed you to your early grave.

I regreat my mistake..

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by godwin2345: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
I latter find out ahman is from syria...am tryimg to get is picture from facebook but he took down is account

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by rifasenate11(m): 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
Front page material direct. Waiting for the Mods.

If this is true.. I really feel for you. This is a new twist in terrorism,.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by espn(m): 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
hmmmm...damage control??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by godwin2345: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
IF YOU ARE A BLOGGER PLEASE HELP A BROTHER

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by richidinho(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
Ok, can you tell us everything?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by XVIER(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
What were you thinking? Well bloggers help him.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by lekjons(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
hmm.. you met a stranger online and trusted him just like that

You and Greed...

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by oriosan: 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
This matter get k-leg ooo lipsrsealed... e pass pop corn matter

Mama nkechi, give me 1 plate of pepper soup + 1 bottle of tombo.. make I use hold body

In other news, check my signature for your metal business cards and customised woven labels

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by PassingShot(m): 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
For what purpose did they set you up?

4 Likes

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
Something tells me you re telling the truth.

But oga how could you allow yourself to be conned like that

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
Your story get comma, There are some things you dont play with or joke with. Unfortunately the first story has gone viral and i wont be surprised if DSS are on your neck sooner than later, complementing it with what is going on in the East, ND avengers wahala and the recent treat of bombing some strategic places. I pity your ass.
I wont be surprised if you are really playing prank and it went far more than what you thought. Upload he picture and lets see. ?

Borno to process US visa? That is why i said the story get a k-leg.... Unfortunately this will not going viral like the first one. On nairaaland, we have all kind of professionals, from from to dss, to police, top north journalists that even get most of their stories from here. Only God fit help you in this matter.

godwin2345:
I usually read as a guest because of this i open a new account
To come to borno state to meet a friend who will help me with visa processing these stuff happen ealy last month
I reach borno state and he direct me to a holtel which i wait for him for two days before showing up.and they are up to four person that came they took me to the back of the holtel on gunpoint...
These is the video http://sendvid.com/m1oo7tff

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by mayorchelsea(m): 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
So it took you this long to come out after your pics has been all over the Internet? This damage control sh**t ain't working on me nigga.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by valdes00(m): 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
My name is Valdez valdo and I beliv ur story....

buh am lost....
I NO COME UNDERSTAND NIGERIANS AGAIN
Everyday they complain, No money, No money..... Yet there is always a long queue at the ATM, are they withdrawing their sins

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by kyrios: 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lies shady story
Shey you be dangote wey them go wan set up its not like you are very popular sev
And go back to the pictures you don't look like someone under duress
And also they did not snap you inside the hotel but at the back with Gun sev and nobody saw them and also what's the name of the hotel? Oga Godwin no dey give us format for here na you beat drum and you go dance to the tune o

13 Likes

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Namzy(m): 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
Fishy
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by crestedaguiyi: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
my brothers including me can do anything to make dreams come true
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
Better do a new video quick quick denouncing boko haram or you are done for.

You are on every watchlist on planet earth right now

The Internet never forgets.

BTW, That his video link is very suspicious. I dont want to click and explode with virus bomb. Anyone whi has watched it should explain

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by sonnie10: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
This is just my opinion about the whole of this story. Because I understand the environment in Nigeria, and the extent people would go to achieve their goals, so I will give my perspective. The story does not add up and it is surrounded by suspicious undertones. First, let me be clear on this, for those who know how asylum works, they won't be surprised with my position. No be say I wan knock the guy's job but to inform people on the other side of this story.

The premise is that if one comes up with a good story, especially if there is a claim that the individual's life is at risk, then he may gain asylum from one of the Western countries. This in essence is the background of this particular story.

Who goes to Borno to process visa? Borno of all places at this point in time! Why Borno? The answer is simple, to establish the story. Without linking the story to Borno which is a hot zone, known for the activities of BH and by extension terrorism the evidence won't be complete. Any story teller wants a captivating story to win attention and build more evidence, whether there are true or not.

Time and space will not permit to continue, but in my view, none of these ever happened. No one went to Borno, no one was abducted, no one was asked to denounce his faith. Someone is seeking attention form cheap publicity on Nairaland, someone wants to seek asylum. In fact, someone needs to be invited over by the police.

I do not know this person neither do I have anything with him, but I know the environment he lives in. Shalom!

Read similar story here;

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/iceland-deports-boko-haram-victim-nigeria-160612104826080.html

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by tbaba1234: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
How can you just meet a stranger online and start traveling to Borno??

Something is not right, here..

How do we know, it is the guy

This story get major k-leg

3 Likes

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by produceramvc: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
ok
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by slap1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
OK. Na God save you. I was already looking out for you in Owerri.grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home / 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) / Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.