Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member (61646 Views)

Student Tortured At Okoh Poly Over Food Theft: The Real Story / Okoh Godwin Boko Haram Murder Confession / Okoh Godwin Finally releases his BOKO HARAM MEMBERSHIP FORM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by AbuMikey(m): 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
irunooboo:

Sorry how did u trace his IP using his moniker only? shocked
You nefa Chi ChumChin grin
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by dgershion(m): 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
@Godwin u re a boko haram member if why did u deny ur faith
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by kingdon447: 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
this guy is a lair..i know him very well and even know where he stays at umudagu mbiere off hardel junction close to ukwu uko market square..the same environment he clams to be a back of a hotel in borno state is in front of his landlords house inside his compound where he lives with his parents...to make the story short i saw him on friday night and saturday night too sitting at a bar close to his gate..you just have to confess and tell the whole world what you are into or i will give out your residential address here for people to go and confirm if im lieing or not..you are a threat to the state and the nation and i cant hide you..better go out there and surrender yourself cos you cant escape this hot soup..i pity you and your parents ..you think you can make money by joining boko haram..no way cos you must dance the music ..

8 Likes

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by MARKone(m): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Mr, Godwin Okoh. I seriously empathise with u, those blaming you for being Gullible at the American visa bait, will end up doing worse. I never believed an won't believe that a true Igbo son will publicly pledge alliance to Boko Haram, mbanu!! Please this is a big dent to ur image, and you would be promptly arrested by our security agencies, don't think they not seen the clip. Like someone advices you, go to any DSS office and tell them all what happened, that way you can officially clear your name, putting up counter video will not do it, this is a very serious matter if you do not know.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by magicfinger1: 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lucky
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Lifehack: 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lifehack:
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq1KV05pgqY[/flash]

Watch video here
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Codes151(m): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
Afer all this is said n done, come meet me cause I need to flog sense into you!!!

1 Like

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by 4nobody4every1: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
kingdon447:
this guy is a lair..i know him very well and even know where he stays at umudagu mbiere off hardel junction close to ukwu uko market square..the same environment he clams to be a back of a hotel in borno state is in front of his landlords house inside his compound where he lives with his parents...to make the story short i saw him on friday night and saturday night too sitting at a bar close to his gate..you just have to confess and tell the whole world what you are into or i will give out your residential address here for people to go and confirm if im lieing or not..you are a threat to the state and the nation and i cant hide you..better go out there and surrender yourself cos you cant escape this hot soup..i pity you and your parents ..you think you can make money by joining boko haram..no way cos you must dance the music ..
Na wao, it will be easy then for the DSS to fish him out shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by kingdon447: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]this guy is a lair..i know him very well and even know where he stays at umudagu mbiere off hardel junction close to ukwu uko market square..the same environment he clams to be a back of a hotel in borno state is in front of his landlords house inside his compound where he lives with his parents...to make the story short i saw him on friday night and saturday night too sitting at a bar close to his gate..you just have to confess and tell the whole world what you are into or i will give out your residential address here for people to go and confirm if im lieing or not..you are a threat to the state and the nation and i cant hide you..better go out there and surrender yourself cos you cant escape this hot soup..i pity you and your parents ..you think you can make money by joining boko haram..no way cos you must dance the music ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by onatisi(m): 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
Only a novice will believe the first pictures about this man been a boko haram member .when I said so many insulted me but it is all good anyway
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by arthur1000(m): 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
U choosed wrong part to fame
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by mikeywise(m): 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
kingdon447:
It's only a matter of time, the truth will definitely come out.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by farouk0403(m): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
the guy is a psychopath... undecided
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by amtaken(f): 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
You need to hide your whereabouts henceforth. Those devils must be after you by now. Take yourself to your state DSS. You need maximum protection now.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Jalinco: 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
Go to the nearest police station to prove your innocence
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by 4nobody4every1: 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
amtaken:
You need to hide your whereabouts henceforth. Those devils must be after you by now. Take yourself to your state DSS. You need maximum protection now.

I have a USA passport but I have not bothered going there in the last 4 years. In fact, China and Turkey turn out to be more beneficial trips than USA. There's nothing you can achieve in USA as a black man that you can't achieve here in Nigeria. Don't let the quest to travel endanger your life.

There are many poor people in USA too. The only difference between them and Nigerians is the Government welfare packages the unemployed enjoy.

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by sonnie10: 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
kingdon447:

Tell us more please. I said it that this story is not true.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Gboliwe: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
sweetcocoa:
I think this nigga was going to join boko haram for monetary reasons but fear got the best of him, he pretended to be with them and then disappeared, which in turn led to the release of the video, that was made as leverage.

Nnem, please where can I see the original video allegedly released by the bokoharam?
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
godwin2345:
I usually read as a guest because of this i open a new account
My name is Okoh Godwin, sorry forgive my typing style..it all happen when a stranger add me on facebook,we got to know each other,the guy names are ayman mills.
He told me he's from USA and i told him i would love to come to u.s after our conversation he introduce me to is mum,who told me she is under this charity stuff that is son will help me with the visa..Ayman called me. To come to borno state to meet a friend who will help me with visa processing these stuff happen ealy last month
I reach borno state and he direct me to a holtel which i wait for him for two days before showing up.and they are up to four person that came they took me to the back of the holtel on gunpoint...gave me the writing to accept islam and denouce my faith on gunpoint which i did the guy collected my details on facebook...i told them i forgot something on the park which i latter excape...i have to remake this video to clearify the stuff which is circulating
Help me mod AM NOT A MUSLIM AND AM NOT A BOKO HARAM MEMBER..MY LIFE IS AT DENGER...IF YOU CAN TAKE IT DOWN I WILL BE GREATFULL
MOD OAM4J AND MYND44 HELP AND AM SUSPECTING THAT FORMAL POSTER PLEASE
These is the video http://sendvid.com/m1oo7tff
This story is cooked up. I suspect u have some hidden motive for this.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by samsam2019: 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
I don't believe this guy

Sorry.

You went to borno for USA visa? How's that even possible

You should be detained
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by muyiwah666(m): 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
godwin2345:
I usually read as a guest because of this i open a new account
My name is Okoh Godwin, sorry forgive my typing style..it all happen when a stranger add me on facebook,we got to know each other,the guy names are ayman mills.
He told me he's from USA and i told him i would love to come to u.s after our conversation he introduce me to is mum,who told me she is under this charity stuff that is son will help me with the visa..Ayman called me. To come to borno state to meet a friend who will help me with visa processing these stuff happen ealy last month
I reach borno state and he direct me to a holtel which i wait for him for two days before showing up.and they are up to four person that came they took me to the back of the holtel on gunpoint...gave me the writing to accept islam and denouce my faith on gunpoint which i did the guy collected my details on facebook...i told them i forgot something on the park which i latter excape...i have to remake this video to clearify the stuff which is circulating
Help me mod AM NOT A MUSLIM AND AM NOT A BOKO HARAM MEMBER..MY LIFE IS AT DENGER...IF YOU CAN TAKE IT DOWN I WILL BE GREATFULL
MOD OAM4J AND MYND44 HELP AND AM SUSPECTING THAT FORMAL POSTER PLEASE
These is the video http://sendvid.com/m1oo7tff
Are you this guy?.. If yes, then you are a liar, you look so comfortable with that Boko Haram flag sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by SmellingVagina: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
It showz u r a very dull guy for common useless smelling a bokki to lure you to up north! Man u can kill your mama sef 4 blood mony. For your info, u have made history and no morafuckker can take down ur infor. as for the north:::: as long as dey keep worshiping the 72 virgin master, ONE NIGERIA is Impossible. Be it, we will get independent six nations from the zooRepublic. While mr. CattleMan from da.ura, wish ya speedy reco as u battle tinitus, its the cry of women and children u killed 1967-70 u are hearin alone in your ear.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by SmellingVagina: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
Meanwhile zAbraham is busy forking his house girl, while Muranmed is Busy sucking 72 virgin nip ples.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by agadaone1(m): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
You should be arrested immediately...you can't eat your cake and have it..
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
Wait OO!
U Be Idoma Or Igbo??
Ur Name Sound Idoma
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Pennyways: 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
godwin2345:
I have already reported to. Head of police...they put up investigating team please bloggers should help please
you are a big foooooooool

you trust people on social media
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Pennyways: 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
samsam2019:
I don't believe this guy

Sorry.

You went to borno for USA visa? How's that even possible

You should be detained
don't mine that fooool
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by andyanders: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
People should stop doubting the guy, It could turn out to be the new trick these people use to get some young guys and don't be surprised that maybe most of the guys declared missing could be linked to this kind of trap.

Young guys are desperate to get out of this country and could be trapped in-between.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by sweetcocoa(f): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
Gboliwe:

Nnem, please where can I see the original video allegedly released by the bokoharam?
Seems it's been taken down.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by swiffy(f): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
This story get k-leg, pure scam
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by kelvin4sure(m): 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
His Video Oath to Boko Haram is still online.

http://sendvid.com/r9q3ogtz
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by MartinsIfeco1(m): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
valdes00:
My name is Valdez valdo and I beliv ur story....

buh am lost....
I NO COME UNDERSTAND NIGERIANS AGAIN
Everyday they complain, No money, No money..... Yet there is always a long queue at the ATM, are they withdrawing their sins
Sins? Funny u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic / Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.