Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member (61676 Views)

Student Tortured At Okoh Poly Over Food Theft: The Real Story / Okoh Godwin Boko Haram Murder Confession / Okoh Godwin Finally releases his BOKO HARAM MEMBERSHIP FORM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by BigMan4Life: 11:37am On Jun 09, 2016
kelvin4sure:
Okoh abeg turn ur self in soonest. DSS is last of your worries, consider what the boko haram do when dey see how you portray dem now lipsrsealed
See olympic race to nab d person and purnish am, place ur bets please cool
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by longhotsummer(m): 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
This guy go rest up in kirikiri for 20 year and reconsider his foolish actions.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by nggozzz: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
Godwin2345 pls explain why you look calm in d oath and why u give dem so much info on youself, but no info you have given to d police to stop the militants?? Okoh Godwin I smell lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl27Ke9SrEs&feature=youtu.be
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by TurnAwaySin: 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
Some of news sites say he was arrested in Owerri when he return from Boko Haram training camps. Is this true? What is the update??
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by BigMan4Life: 12:30am On Jun 10, 2016
TurnAwaySin:
Some of news sites say he was arrested in Owerri when he return from Boko Haram training camps. Is this true? What is the update??

Hmm not sure but am uncertain
Get this to Facebook tell ur friends to bware of d fool and call security officer if e visit ur district .. share, like n spread, catch am soonest

Make God punish am wella ... idiot monkey ... sone of dog, mad man .. chai!
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by vickylala239: 7:08am On Jun 10, 2016
ollah1:

Was there a time we weren't supposed to be careful.

By your logic, anything concerning Christian, Naija Delta someone has to be on the watch right?

What truth were you saying that they knew? This is how you use social media to spread hate filled messages

On this same thread, someone posted regarding Jehovah Witnesses being only the true Christians and nothing will make him leave for another church. No be same Jesus dem dey call for other churches and what confirms to him that Jehovah witnesses re truly the only true christains

Personally this world will not Hv prblm if only we drag of trouble religion alone,Jst as u said abt jevohah witnesses....the issue is Muslim killing ppl.....

To me if u call any religion bad,good or evil I Hv no p......d prblm is killing Ppl Jst Cuz Dey said ur religion is dis or dat....

And d truth is Dat Muslim are d ones always killing...how can u kill a human Cuz of common cartoon drawn abt Mohammed..... .common paper ohh....

If it was really a true religion, What Dey culd Hv done,was to go home pray and call their true Mohammed to cum dwn n do d killing......Bt because Dey knw is Nt true n no matter Hw Dey pray nothing will happen....

I Dnt Hv p wiring ur religion,, Bt tell dem to stop killing n stop forcing Ppl to join.....if they are a true religion Ppl will use their legs n join....

Wen last did u hear Dat Nigeria delta avengers or militant target churches or mosque.... or force Muslims to bcum Christian...

The whole world is talking abt Muslim killings etc
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Oladokunnnn(m): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2016
Where is Godwin Okoh to proclaim his innocent now o? Okoh Godwin finally releases boko haram membership form.

https://www.nairaland.com/3152591/okoh-godwin-finally-releases-boko#46419016
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Proper9ja(m): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
Let Okoh Godwin explain with with his stories.

https://www.nairaland.com/3158438/okoh-godwin-signed-oath-joining

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by 9jaismylife: 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
All 9ja should be shamed by dese man, but no they choose look a diffrnt direction say i no sabi what d fuss is. Is why 9ja in d shape it is now. Call 4 reform. Call 4 justice. Call 4 tyre and match.

1 Like

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by BigMan4Life: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
9jaismylife:
All 9ja should be shamed by dese man, but no they choose look a diffrnt direction say i no sabi what d fuss is. Is why 9ja in d shape it is now. Call 4 reform. Call 4 justice. Call 4 tyre and match.

Amen

Send d person back to d hell fire he is born in with satan who is his father

1 Like

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by pauldedon: 1:16am On Jun 11, 2016
HELLO GODWIN, MY ADVISE TO YOU IS TO BE VERY VERY CAREFUL FROM NOW, JUST REPORT TO HUMAN RIGHT GROUP SO YOUR LIFE WILL BE HALF SECURED AND THEY WILL ADVISE YOU ON WHAT TO DO. DO NOT GIVE STRANGERS INFORMATION ABOUT WHERE YOU ARE OTHERWISE SOON WE MAY HERE YOU HAVE BEEN KILLED EITHER BY THE SAME BOKOHARAM OR PEOPLE WHO THINK YOU ARE A LAIR.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by pauldedon: 1:17am On Jun 11, 2016
HELLO GODWIN, MY ADVISE TO YOU IS TO BE VERY VERY CAREFUL FROM NOW, JUST REPORT TO HUMAN RIGHT GROUP SO YOUR LIFE WILL BE HALF SECURED AND THEY WILL ADVISE YOU ON WHAT TO DO. DO NOT GIVE STRANGERS INFORMATION ABOUT WHERE YOU ARE OTHERWISE SOON WE MAY HERE YOU HAVE BEEN KILLED EITHER BY THE SAME BOKOHARAM OR PEOPLE WHO THINK YOU ARE A LAIR.

1 Like

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by NigerianAnon: 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Okoh Godwin, turn yourself into the DSS before your Islamic State brothers end your life. They are already posting for your death on jihad internet.

NB I am not a boko haram! I found this on the internet only and I urge Godwin to be honest and tell the authorities everything. And repent of his ways.

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by BigMan4Life: 1:18am On Jun 13, 2016
Well. We know what will happen now. Mr Godwin get famous for home movie.
Such a shame for your cursed family.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by kelvin4sure(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
Where is his arrest warrant? Let Boko Haram have him o. Reap sow self.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by IMSU2011: 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
YOU HAVE NAILED YOURSELF FOOL .YOU ARE AS GOOD AS A DEAD MAN,OKOH GODWIN. ANYWHERE YOU GO, PEOPLE WILL SEE COUFIN ON YOUR HEAD. MAY YOUR GENTEL SOUL REST IN PEASE

1 Like

Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by kelvin4sure(m): 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
#ARRESTOKOHGODWIN
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by Oladokunnnn(m): 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
Why has Okoh Godwin been absent frm here? Will he not defend himself if he is innocent? #arrestokohgodwin let the authority question because does he not even know where the boko haram are hiding?
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by kelvin4sure(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
No activity from his profile.... has he been arrested??
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by oparaeke(m): 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
kingdon447:
this guy is a lair..i know him very well and even know where he stays at umudagu mbiere off hardel junction close to ukwu uko market square..the same environment he clams to be a back of a hotel in borno state is in front of his landlords house inside his compound where he lives with his parents...to make the story short i saw him on friday night and saturday night too sitting at a bar close to his gate..you just have to confess and tell the whole world what you are into or i will give out your residential address here for people to go and confirm if im lieing or not..you are a threat to the state and the nation and i cant hide you..better go out there and surrender yourself cos you cant escape this hot soup..i pity you and your parents ..you think you can make money by joining boko haram..no way cos you must dance the music ..
if you claim to know this boy like you claim then definitely you' should his kind of person is not cut out for terrorist stuff and their rigorous way of because he one those ajebutter fine boy don't dirty me kind of person and and can't endure the harsh life of terrorist. the video you are reffering he made in front of his landlords house is not the incriminating video but the damage control video he made to tell people he was framed,I myself know him personaly and you got his address so you're supposed to know what he is capable of.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by oparaeke(m): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
grin
ollah1:

What's the correlation between a real and fake Christian in this matter? What gives the guarantee that Jehovah witnesses are the true Christians?

The way some people reason ehnn. Is that what you were/are thought in your church?
for the guy mind he thinks being a member of Jehovah's witness he has inherited the whole world and everything is perfect for him. grin
ollah1:

What's the correlation between a real and fake Christian in this matter? What gives the guarantee that Jehovah witnesses are the true Christians?

The way some people reason ehnn. Is that what you were/are thought in your church?
for the guy mind he thinks being a member of Jehovah's witness he has inherited the whole world and everything is perfect for him.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by kelvin4sure(m): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
oparaeke:
if you claim to know this boy like you claim then definitely you' should his kind of person is not cut out for terrorist stuff and their rigorous way of because he one those ajebutter fine boy don't dirty me kind of person and and can't endure the harsh life of terrorist. the video you are reffering he made in front of his landlords house is not the incriminating video but the damage control video he made to tell people he was framed,I myself know him personaly and you got his address so you're supposed to know what he is capable of.

If you know okoh godwin personally like u claim, tell us why did he make d video with the boko haram flag?? pictures of him with the flag are in Owerri not Borno State. Why do u side with a terrorist against your fellow nigerians? Tell dis okoh godwin to turn himself in if he is so innocent. #arrestokohgodwin
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by BigMan4Life: 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
@oparaeke Please tell us how you know this man. Are you involved at all?
How could he not know he is join Bokoharam cult when he make d video?
How is he not in Maiduguri making d vide but in owerri? Are you sure u know him as well as u think eh?
Tell him he is safest if he surrender to DSS right now. Even if he die in custody dem nor make wicked film of d process. #arrestokohgodwin it will go better for his head than freedom o.
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by kelvin4sure(m): 11:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
unless this oparaeke is a part of the boko plot o Better you distance youself from your terrorist friend or you will end up in chains also
Re: Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member by MAKEMoneyNAU: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Still justice is no serve for Okoh Godwin learning terrorist trade in Mali.

https://www.nairaland.com/3363661/okoh-godwin-owerri-state-travel

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) / Soldier Drags Policeman Who Collected N50k From Some Guys (Video) / US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.