Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence (46054 Views)

Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo) / Buhari Sharpens Focus On Niger Delta By Garba Shehu / U.S. Expresses Concern Over Niger Delta Violence (2) (3) (4)

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by vedaxcool(m): 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
wellmax:

An illiterate is your president, live with it. He's 74, you are not even 30 yet. You have and will never live to be an ordinary 'class monitor'.

shildren wetin dey worry pa ogogorosin

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by marwanafrica: 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
America mother of democracy has spoken,
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Horus(m): 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
Why Nairalanders believe a fake blogger.? Do you believe that the US Ambassy will use this kind of cheap blog and funny domain name to publish on the internet?
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by passionate88: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sweetlemon:

When will you guys learn to stop picking just one sentence from a whole speech and exaggerating everything this man says.
I watched that video it's nothing like the way the media reported it. It was just a phrase from a full sentence. Haba!
he is the president for crying out loud, the president of all. He shouldn't have divided us. He started it
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by CosmicJames(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sweetlemon:

When will you guys learn to stop picking just one sentence from a whole speech and exaggerating everything this man says.
I watched that video it's nothing like the way the media reported it. It was just a phrase from a full sentence. Haba!
Which phrase? Why did he insert that phrase in that sentence? As a leader, you must think before you speak and you must not say everything that comes to mind. This statement you refere to as ''just a phrase'' is one of the greatest mistake PMB has made in his life. You can see the gravity of what that phrase has cost us as a country already and you are here trying really hard to defend him. Make I no vex for you o

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by passionate88: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
leave them. They are people who keep fooling themselves thinking they are fooling others. Their inability to stand by the truth is the reason they are always confused and supporting evil things that end up failing them. It is as a result of hate and greed. From biafra, to IPOB, to PDP, to GEJ and now NDA. They always fail and will continue to fail till the moment they realise that greed is their major problem. All they know how to do now is shout 5% as an excuse for their hatred. Didn't GEJ say worse things about the Yoruba's e.g amala and ewedu party, motor park touts etc? Did that make the yorubas hate him the way the igbos hate buhari? Did that make them support Boko Haram and all that was meant to undermine the government and Nigeria?
Liar, show me where GEJ said worse things about the Yoruba's

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by cidy123: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
I wonder who will be the next substitute......?

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Okeycima: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sweetlemon:

as if you Guys didn't do the same thing you are complaining about during Gej's tenure, if you forgot I will remember two for you in the spirit ☀̤̣̈̇f remembrance 1. The yam and goat theory 2.stealiNG is not corruption. If Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ Guys can learn not †̥♥ give Gej peace and you keep reminding it for him till tomorrow. Why won't we keep singing it for the foolish man who made the worst statement a president can make so far?
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by vanbonattel: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
liveshady:

I wish u could talk to him like diz wen he was appointing only his brothers claiming that he will bring change which is so far. I think he's abroad now treating ear infection meanwhile b4 he was elected, he promised to stop all doz abroad medical trip by developing our health sector, is dat also far from the truth?

That small ear disease really exposed bubu as Nigeria s all time best performing hypocrite.

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by vedaxcool(m): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
passionate88:
when the presidiot categorized a portion of his people as 5% where were you? Now that the so called 5% are replying him you now want them to heed good advice! Thank you. Let the federal government keep sending soldiers to the South

Morgan Freeman explain what is wrong here

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by benitwater(m): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
cckris:
How this one manage concern America?

Them support Buhari against Jonathan, refuse to SELL guns to fight Boko Haram. Abi Na America them get Boko?

When Buhari come win election, America them still no gree give'm loans to take hold body till things improve.

Americans bad, especially this Obama.
you spoke my mind.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by saintdennis(m): 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
U.s put hand for Iraq, Syria, libya and till today they are war zones.

While all this was going on the u.s didn't let anyone know they had discovered more shale oil deposits till today their output is increasing and now u.s only trails Russia n Saudi Arabia in oil production.

Also most people on Nl are ignorant of the fact that 2 things contributed to the present oil prices. U.S pumping more oil into the global market. And raising sanctions on iran.

So anyone who wants u.s to intervene in another oil rich nation shoul gimme a shengen visa asap!
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by vanbonattel: 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Okeycima:
as if you Guys didn't do the same thing you are complaining about during Gej's tenure, if you forgot I will remember two for you in the spirit ☀̤̣̈̇f remembrance 1. The yam and goat theory 2.stealiNG is not corruption. If Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ Guys can learn not †̥♥ give Gej peace and you keep reminding it for him till tomorrow. Why won't we keep singing it for the foolish man who made the worst statement a president can make so far?

Until fuel sells for N87 which Jonathan sold it. All your argument against him is meant for LAWMA

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by kettle84(m): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=bloodyBLOGGER post=46365154]leave them. They are people who keep fooling themselves thinking they are fooling others. Their inability to stand by the truth is the reason they are always confused and supporting evil things that end up failing them. It is as a result of hate and greed. From biafra, to IPOB, to PDP, to GEJ and now NDA. They always fail and will continue to fail till the moment they realise that greed is their major problem. All they know how to do now is shout 5% as an excuse for their hatred. Didn't GEJ say worse things about the Yoruba's e.g amala and ewedu party, motor park touts etc? Did that make the yorubas hate him the way the igbos hate buhari? Did that make them support Boko Haram and all that was meant to undermine the government and Nigeria? [/quot honestly you lack objectivity. Buhari can to Igbos twice with umezuoke and chuba okadigbo and we rejected him because we know very well. see how you have been use despite your massive support for him. 95% of all appointments went to the North as if only the north brought him to power.it should have been 50/50. Igbo's refused to be used and dumped like that.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by emperorchedda(m): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dallazday:
you are not making sense
He made more sense than you've ever mde on NL
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by benitwater(m): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
martineverest:
The devil behind d attack has spoken
exactly,on point.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by benitwater(m): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
loomer:
And una wan tell me say foreign hand no dey inside this matter
abi oo
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by omolola15(m): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
liveshady:

SW ar confused cowards forming they ar d only ones dat love Nigeria

I hope you'll be on the Frontline with you holding a 50 caliber when the war you are clamoring for starts. The brave one that hates Nigeria I salute thee.

I told you the absolute truth and you twisted it into something else. What's so hard to comprehend in my comment. We have a way of life before the oil and the oil won't take it from us. Se na my papa get the place wey dem detect the oil ni.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Pyno30: 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Calmwaters:
U dey wait make I comment ni
Me? You see me for any junction?
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Codes151(m): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
omolola15:
Please keep blowing exxon Mobil pipelines, keep kidnapping their staffs and watch the Americans come d for you.

Omotola pls ur far from exxonmobil!!! There has been no kidnapp or shit! I hail from der so pls say what u know!
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by mikaelzX(m): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
Good advice on the importance of developing the local population of the delta region
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by damocool(m): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
sexybrooke:
greed ? Se/ss has been feeding the southwest since the time of moses and you call that greed ,a yoruba man ll sell land and still come to collect annual land rents and u call that what ?generosity and prudence ? My goodness this guys are jokers........ok lagos and ondo has oil now I pray danjuma ,shell,atiku,buhari,and other multinationals ll come have over 90% of the oil wells leaving the rest for you southwasterner nonsense,pot calling kettle black
Typical of them, always want to associate with SS because of oil, yeyeyeye.. SS and SE ain't same bro.. Better start blowing up few oil installations in SE in order to gain ur freedom (biafra).. Dwelling in southwest is not by force..
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by benitwater(m): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dallazday:
you are not making sense
either you.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Dallazday(m): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
emperorchedda:
He made more sense than you've ever mde on NL
what is this one saying
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by nortcentrallord(m): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
sonnie10:
Unbiased statement. Lets award points on each sentence at a time:

The U.S. Mission to Nigeria is monitoring reports of attacks and other incidents in the Niger Delta..... NEUTRAL

We share the concerns of all Nigerians about these attacks. ........NEUTRAL

Furthermore, the United States remains supportive of efforts, including the promotion of dialogue, to address grievances in the Niger Delta.....ONE POINT FOR NIGER DELTA

We encourage all parties to resolve their disputes through peaceful means and emphasize that human rights of all Nigerians must be protected. ....NEUTRAL

We continue to call on all Nigerians to persevere in efforts to achieve common goals: to end violence and curb the activities of criminal elements; to establish conditions and mechanisms for profound, positive, and lasting changes in the region; .......ONE POINT FOR FGN

and to provide economic opportunity and needed services for residents of the Niger Delta.... SECOND POINT FOR NIGER DELTA

It's a tie

How is it a tie?

3 neutral polish, 1 point for FGN and 2 points for ND.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Ekugbeh(m): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
omolola15:
Please keep blowing exxon Mobil pipelines, keep kidnapping their staffs and watch the Americans come d for you.
u talk shi*t bro.
What z d US comin 2 do in d Niger Delta?
Do they think dis is Libya?
Or dnt they knw d diffence btwn creek and desert.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by amakenny: 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
vedaxcool:
Let's hope the destroyers of pipelines would heed this good advice.

Let's also hope that President Buhari consents to dialogue for political reforms leading to regional government system with fiscal federalism.

Most of northern Nigeria have adopted sharia criminal codes and practice them; in other words, regional government system has returned to the north.

Avengers fight for their own regional government system with fiscal federalism in the south south.

Give separatist groups in Igbo south east their own regional government system with fiscal federalism, they shall stop Biafra agitation.

Don't know what the south west wants for now.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by manbuchai: 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
Pyno30:
yet he remains your president. Deal with that.
Stpp this your irritating comment,how do you know he is his president?must you force people to accept what they dont want.You should have in mind that millions of south easterners doesnt live in your country as a result have nothing to do with your buhari
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by vedaxcool(m): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
amakenny:

Let's also hope that President Buhari consents to dialogue for political reforms leading to regional government system with fiscal federalism.

Most of northern Nigeria have adopted sharia criminal codes and practice them; in other words, regional government system has returned to the north.

Avengers fight for their own regional government system with fiscal federalism in the south south.

Give separatist groups in Igbo south east their own regional government system with fiscal federalism, they shall stop Biafra agitation.

Don't know what the south west wants for now.

Please read about federalism and cease embarrassing yourself so cheaply
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Richydos(m): 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
druboon404:

Avenger avenger avenger.....
Anyway,...
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for
merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's
magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not
magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so
Nigerians let's be patient.......
#IStandWithBuhari# let the
haters and Wailers continue wailing pdp 16 yrs of looting
and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix it in a
year. Yeye.
16vyears of PDP misrule has been d crazy point dt d silly regime keeps backing upon to fool n dumb u junkies d more...
Ask yourself is Nigeria 16years old N even b4 d 16yrs misrule like u peeps put it, has Nigeria not been characterized with corruption?... Gosh dis regime is beginning to smell like poo
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by damocool(m): 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=kettle84 post=46366716][/quote]
What happened when we voted GEJ? How many of his appointments were from SW? Let him appoints 100 percent from the north, all we want is a better Nigeria....
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by divineappo(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
Intellect20:
I tell una sey US dey come. When you the dreaded statement: "All parties must work together" like Libya, No sey Nigeria own don finish be that!
America's agenda is to repeat d game they played in libya also in nigeria. They tell d govt to dialogue, but they secretly tell NDA & biafra not to dialogue, so when d issue escalates, then american forces fully land ninja, pretend to be suppressing d aggression in d land, but secretly stealing and controlling our oil. yet Some fools will say "america is not covertly sponsoring terrorism in nigeria"

Peter Obi & Donald Duke's Campaign Poster (Photoshopped Photo) / EndSARS: Ezekwesili Reacts To FG's Threat To Sanction CNN / Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56