Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence (46052 Views)

Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo) / Buhari Sharpens Focus On Niger Delta By Garba Shehu / U.S. Expresses Concern Over Niger Delta Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by druboon404: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
excel101:
then you Shut your trap and wait for the change you voted for.
Why are you shouting? You are so pained..sorry
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by druboon404: 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
vikyno:

Typical of an Amala and Ewedu types. I won't be surprised if u live within Aregbesola's jurisdiction. The same rhetorics APC used to deceive the gullible ones is what you are still hanging on, after the truth
about Bubu and his party has been revealed.

I am neither from Sw nor from the North..
Anyway,Fayose don pay you your 5 month salary?...abi na Bayelsa you dey? Dickson don pay?..you guys are so pathetic.All you do is unproductive wailing all over nairaland.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by druboon404: 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Richydos:

Since u have decided to use your mouth more than your brain I cease to blame you for being dis dumb.... I only asked a simple question which says, is Nigeria 16years old.? N b4 d almighty misrule of PDP for 16yrs has Nigeria been freed of corruption?? Your so called corruption slayer "Mr Buhari performed in Abacha's looting spree yet u dummies will still cease to use your brain.... But foolishly choose to be screaming Wailers.... Just use your brain
Over wailing isn't good for your health.Stop crying...move on.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Calmwaters(m): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pyno30:
Lolz. U no well.
Finally sum1 dat tells me d truth.Thanks bro
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Pyno30: 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Calmwaters:
Finally sum1 dat tells me d truth.Thanks bro
Hahahaha
I hear
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Calmwaters(m): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pyno30:

Hahahaha

I hear
grin

1 Like

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by compujyde: 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 09, 2016
compujyde:

Oh, u sabi dia sign language? grin

The fact that they are getting obviously vocal suggest they've far moved from "gestation stage".

How I wish my country can be a step ahead of them by peacefully dividing itself into 4 different countries (each constituting major and minority tribes that are well related to each other) .

The Nigeria-brand which have attained global recognition and acceptance for decades can still be shared or leveraged on by constituting countries. Citizens of each country will find true sense of belonging and would be ready to make all manner of sacrifices for the overall development and progress of their own country. Corruption would be so negligible because the heart of the citizens are truly in their country, which they love dearly.

With this move, the West would still get their interest secured but with each constituting country staying safe and economically viable.

Well said. The problem with us Nigerians is we know a fire is burning but pretend that it doesn't exist until it explodes is when everybody will pretend that oh something is happening, then it would be too late. We are seeing all the warning signs of probable explosion.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by franksmart: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2016
Hmmm
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by santanamimi(f): 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
chrisdstar:
gerrarahia mehn.looking up to d sky now,guess yu knw y,cant just wait!

Please sir.

Help us vote ivyy For Miss NL on the thread below.
Simply type I vote Ivyy Cc Nljega

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) / Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) / Peter Obi & Donald Duke's Campaign Poster (Photoshopped Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.