Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,155 members, 7,825,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) (3401 Views)

Hilarious Answer To A Very Simple Dating Question! / Sincere Answer Please / Straight And Sincere Answer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lol i was just wondering if guys actually do this to their homies undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
Ofcus. I've done it countless times. Buh if she isn't a good girl, I'd just leave him to decide and wouldn't influence his decision

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by Frei(m): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
Of course - even playboys except chronic playboys - they've got no chill whatsoever
Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by ikbnice(m): 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
I have given one to lalasticlala before because of you( You know he's your crush). But what am not sure of is the word-'good'.
Did I just told a lie? God forgive me. smiley
Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
ikbnice:
I have given one to lalasticlala before because of you( You know he's your crush). But what am not sure of is the word-'good'.
lol Amen ooi you've bn forgivn grin
Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by Cutehector(m): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
If I tell him she is very good, he will think otherwise grin
Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by vicstar(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
ikbnice:
I have given one to lælasticlala before because of you( You know he's your crush). But what am not sure of is the word-'good'.

lol, she might be far from good gringrin

Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
Cutehector:
If I tell him she is very good, he will think otherwise grin
otherwise, meaning he gat a crappy mindset undecided
Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by coyy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
sure..
I'm nt sure ladies do that tho.
Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by Amicable24: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
Berlyn:
Lol i was just wondering if guys actually do this to their homies undecided lipsrsealed
[size=18pt]Sure they do. Good girls are hard to find though some might lie to you and go ahead to date her behind your back grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Yeah, of course. One time, while oging home with my homie, a very pretty and hot friend of mine waved and at me and we exchanged the normal boy and girl greeting. After she left, my guy was like, ''mehn, that shawty go well, she go too sweet'' and i said ''Dude, if ur intentions are not for keeps, u'd better rethink, because that goes a soft girl with nice character(istics), she's not that everyday ordinary chick u meet.''

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
Mtcheewwwwwww
Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Mtcheewwwwwww
be hissing like snake angry
Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by Synzu(m): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by ikbnice(m): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
Berlyn:
lol Amen ooi you've bn forgivn grin
so that the Lord in heaven can forgive your tresspasses too cheesy
Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by ikbnice(m): 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
vicstar:

lol, she might be far from good gringrin

lwkm!
Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
Berlyn:
be hissing like snake angry

if I stone you slap, Na "God be with you till we meet again" go be the song of the day..

lol.
Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by Witwicky(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
Yes we do advice each other #Berlyn
Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
Stale!
Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by kingsmok(m): 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
Berlyn:
you are still a kid
Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by EOOJ(m): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
Why not
Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by EWAagoyin(m): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
I mind my own business I don't advise people and I don't seek for advice about my love life. What if I tell him this and she turns out to be a coded thot angry

Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by csamii: 12:15am On Jun 08, 2016
If she's good, I'd advice me to snatch her.
Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by skywalker240(m): 12:24am On Jun 08, 2016
alot of guys does it,...

Cant say same for u female folks,..cos u ladies dont. Outa jealousy or hatred.,U even try to spoil the union or overthrow ur freind.....

#fact
Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

if I stone you slap, Na "God be with you till we meet again" go be the song of the day..

lol.
i strongly believe you cant do that grin lol
Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by spill(m): 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
Within my circle of friends (guys), we always tell each other "o boy keep this particular babe ooo, she be wife material"

Even if a guy womanizes he still knows the best among the ladies.
Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by LordDecency(m): 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Give such advice to the female folks....

grin

Re: Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) by luigiajah(m): 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Yeah.. We do.. A Lotta times

(1) (Reply)

Help How Can I Deal With My Sexual Addiction / Help My Exes Friend Wants Me / MY HUSBAND MAKES ME FEEL INSECURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.