Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos (45205 Views)

Regina Daniels Earns N600,000 Per Movie; Covers House Of Maliq / Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by manutdrichie(m): 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
memeidi:
This Woman fine sha

So na beauty be that?
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by eleko1: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
But una dey Ramadam Karim . Nah Ikebe u dey look here
musquareni:
sexy
undecided
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by amtaken(f): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
She looks very good but I am still watching her knuckles.
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by Vince77(m): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

She is beautiful;

Love her huge boobs

Not huge in my eyes sha
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by gen2lpat(m): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
She dey cover the Main thing. cheesy
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by debris: 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Vince77:

U get somebdy for her?

yes
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by Vince77(m): 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
debris:

yes

Me abi? grin
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by Barselonia(m): 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
Igwe007:
kiss
lolz... the girl b like this thing Don ripe ooo
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by tabithababy(f): 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
Which body cream she dey use. Lovely skin
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by shamecurls(m): 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
Her bleaching cream is better than Hypo and Ariel detergent combined together
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by peezeygwiny(m): 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
God diz is my type of bae......wish ma bae can Ave diz structure...... jadekitana2 ??
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by sweetcocoa(f): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
She's fresh alright.

Doesn't look anything like a Muslim(perhaps she isn't?)
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
There is nothing Abdulmaliq about this. The Girl Pure
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by cold(m): 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
Nicee
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by amokeme(f): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
amtaken:
She looks very good but I am still watching her knuckles.
they are CLEAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by 1God: 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
I am confuse, how can someone bear Miss AbdulMalik and post dis kind pictures. End time pics
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by Pyno30: 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
musquareni:
Founder and Chief Editor of "House Of Maliq", Miss Abdulmaliq looks really fabulous and Sexy as she shows off her sexy body in these lovely poses.

See the photos below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGWrUMrn-OE

where's the Beautiful?
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by flokii: 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hot sexy.. tongue
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by JOYOSITA(f): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
To me, she is not beautiful just fair.
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by amokeme(f): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
shamecurls:
Her bleaching cream is better than Hypo and Ariel detergent combined together
that's no bleaching. Her skin is clean and very natural.
I don't get why every fair person is assumed to be bleaching. Come to the north and see clean natural skin. The sun has no effect on it self.

I noticed all the "she is not fine" are coming from the female monikers. Women! Why do we talk down ourselves Someone even said she is not fine she is just fair.. lol she is light skin nobody can take it away from her. God has given her that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by Pyno30: 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
memeidi:
This Woman fine sha
Even though you no fine reach her, you still add Sha.
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
Musa please get me the cutlass. This girl is committing blasphemy
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by Rilwayne001: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
Who she epp
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by just2endowed: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
I hope she's fasting as a muslim undecidedI hope she's fasting as a muslim
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by kaziblake(f): 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
amokeme:
that's no bleaching. Her skin is clean and very natural.
I don't get why every fair person is assumed to be bleaching. Come to the north and see clean natural skin. The sun has no effect on it self.

I noticed all the "she is not fine" are coming from the female monikers. Women! Why do we talk down ourselves Someone even said she is not fine she is just fair.. lol she is light skin nobody can take it away from her. God has given her that.
To them"its only igbo girls that are meant to be fair.

2 Likes

Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by sheddy03: 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
subbahanah! this is not Abdulmalik, her dressing is unislamic.

1 Like

Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by samsam2019: 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
She's beautiful because she's lightskinned

We Africans are hypocrites.

Black is beautiful my @rse
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by Maski87: 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
Ok but what is the point looking if you can't touch
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by passionate88: 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
The last picture, those hills have crumbled angry angry angry angry
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by passionate88: 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
sheddy03:
subbahanah! this is not Abdulmalik, her dressing is unislamic.
See them angry angry angry angry
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by Mistadora01(m): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
mrsuccessful:
Abdulmaliq I was expecting to see some Hijab, I guess the rich ones don't cover

Yeah she fine.... undecided undecided

She over fine jhooor
Her first pix slays t all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korede Bello Adorns New Hairstyle / Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) / See Davido's Epic Reply To Fan Who Told Him Not To Get Involved In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.