Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos (45207 Views)

Regina Daniels Earns N600,000 Per Movie; Covers House Of Maliq / Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by SuperSupremo(m): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
Igwe007:
kiss
So Mario Goitse have is this small?

SMH!!!
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by Peejay4193(f): 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
Smh....... Who fine done heeeellllp
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by egedege1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by pjamas(m): 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
She no too fine jor, she looks exactly like my SECONDARY SCHOOL. BABE. Yellow Card!
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
nice pics but why is she covering her tummy....?
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by anigold(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
musquareni:
Founder and Chief Editor of "House Of Maliq", Miss Abdulmaliq looks really fabulous and Sexy as she shows off her sexy body in these lovely poses.

See the photos below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGWrUMrn-OE

see beautiful damsel this one her love will be so expensive, more expensive than tomatoes...
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by anigold(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by anigold(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
Fine gals
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by anigold(m): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
ireneony:
Too much editing
no its only 10% editing.. She is pretty but averagely beautiful.. Abeg this your shoes make sense ooo... Can u help a brother...lol
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
she must be a muslim
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
mrsuccessful:
Abdulmaliq I was expecting to see some Hijab, I guess the rich ones don't cover

Yeah she fine.... undecided undecided
so according to your own myopic thinking, any lady that bear's a muslim name is automatically a practicing muslim and must use hijab undecided

1 Like

Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by petkoffdrake2(m): 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
Damn! God really wash hand with hypo b4 creating this babe...

Meanwhile, check my signature
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by amtaken(f): 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
Let me wear my contact lens. Wait...

amokeme:
they are CLEAN.

1 Like

Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by Artistree: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
Her beauty shocked me literally...she is fine! Sometimes I wonder where I was when God was sharing beauty...some ladies fine for Africa!! !
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by kenoz(m): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
tongue

Fine babe
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by columbus007(m): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
She's fine sha,but if that place is still intact that's all that count undecided
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by abdulskulboy(m): 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
Igwe007:
kiss
is this mario gotze?
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by Arijude(m): 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
Where is her hijab as a muslim ? or is she a wild muslim ?
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by Ugoeze2016: 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
She fine but somebody should please post her on zokija.
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by musquareni(m): 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
No wonder you did not upload your picture grin... just kidding
Artistree:
Her beauty shocked me literally...she is fine! Sometimes I wonder where I was when God was sharing beauty...some ladies fine for Africa!! !
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by Artistree: 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
musquareni:
No womder you did nnot upload your picture grin... just kidding
My dear no go there, I might not be drop dead gorgeous but for my age, I am a beauty. Maliq na young girl na...
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by musquareni(m): 12:01am On Jun 08, 2016
hmmm... if you say so dear
Artistree:

My dear no go there, I might not be drop dead gorgeous but for my age, I am a beauty. Maliq na young girl na...
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by cardoctor(m): 2:42am On Jun 08, 2016
She fine she.
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by amtaken(f): 3:06am On Jun 08, 2016
Artistree:

Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by seunfape(m): 3:13am On Jun 08, 2016
Muslim?Muslim like Christian
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by Nobody: 4:45am On Jun 08, 2016
Nothing special here. Seems I have really high taste.
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by Igwe007(m): 7:30am On Jun 08, 2016
abdulskulboy:

is this mario gotze?

Yes
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by Dante2008(m): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2016
mrsuccessful:
Abdulmaliq I was expecting to see some Hijab, I guess the rich ones don't cover

Yeah she fine.... undecided undecided
na waa oooo, u funny, well the last time I checked the First Lady of this country wears hijab and she is very rich.......

1 Like

Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by Jayjey(m): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
She is a goddess, damn it, what an epitome of beauty. see her skin like glass. The angel assigned to mold her did over time on her. Na this one den dey call God`s own creation. But i nor go get piece of mind if i marry person like am but that no mean say my wife no fine sha, at least for the sake of the children.
Re: Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos by Jayjey(m): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
charix:
Nothing special here. Seems I have really high taste.

You sure, guy no deceive yourself cos i no say u no fit deceive me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Male Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Crazy About Keeping Fit(photos) / Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates / Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.