Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers (19717 Views)

Navy Arrests Avengers’ Logistics Supplier / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta / Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by fiizznation: 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
Good. Weldon guys
Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by Bgorgeous: 7:56am On Jun 08, 2016
Abeg make l hear
Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 08, 2016
True
Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by thereturnoflucy(m): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2016
megainvest:
1. OBJ in closed door meeting with PMB in aso rock.
2. GEJ meets PMB in aso rock.
3. GEJ in London.
4. PMB in London for treatment of ear infection.
5. VP in negotiation meeting with South south Governors.
6. FG orders withdrawal of troops from Niger Delta.
7. Navy arrests coordinator of ND avengers.
Who is being fooled?

I wonder oh. In a government of deceit expect nothing less
Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by genetics111: 8:00am On Jun 08, 2016
temptnow:
I thought they said cease fire. It's like federal government don't like peace. Or is it that all the people in aso rock don't have sense?
That does not mean they will allow some few people to take Nigeria into ransom.
Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by Niyinficient(m): 8:01am On Jun 08, 2016
Dis one dem dey rumour our 'Maradona' to b dead so and Keshi just died dis morning.
Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by pluto3(m): 8:02am On Jun 08, 2016
Lies..... everthing abt this govt is LIE
Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by OneManLegion(m): 8:06am On Jun 08, 2016
ganisucks:

The FG has called for dialogue, and has offered an olive branch of an immediate withdrawal of troops. But you are still trying to fan the embers of discord. Na wa for you O!

Perhaps you now grasp what is meant by "the carrot and the stick".

1 Like

Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by steppin: 8:06am On Jun 08, 2016
Sweetlemon:

It is you that does not have sense cos you're willing to die of hunger just so you can watch Buhari's govt crumble.
In politics there's no such thing as total cease-fire when dealing with terrorists. You use carrot and stick. Gerrit?
Hahahaha! She's so afraid of hunger!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 08, 2016
temptnow:
I thought they said cease fire. It's like federal government don't like peace. Or is it that all the people in aso rock don't have sense?

cease fire kor, cease water ni, abeg kill all of them.

1 Like

Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by Krismart(m): 8:07am On Jun 08, 2016
U better arrest all of them else u end up provoking them
Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by uncjay(m): 8:07am On Jun 08, 2016
Firefire:
The suspect...

Abi ooo....

And if truly the culprit was caught, why hide his identity, why is Nigeria things always different. I guess they're afraid of subsequent attack, but haven't they been attacked continuously? Or is it competence issue here?

1 Like

Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by Bgino(m): 8:09am On Jun 08, 2016
ganisucks:

The FG has called for dialogue, and has offered an olive branch of an immediate withdrawal of troops. But you are still trying to fan the embers of discord. Na wa for you O!
this arrest is the case of Ali Baba and the fourty thieves....Ali Baba maybe dead but the fourty thieves will surely emerge..
Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by blackpanda: 8:10am On Jun 08, 2016
temptnow:

Did they fire anybody Why does this triumph of our forces trouble u so? Smh

1 Like

Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by Millyiyke: 8:13am On Jun 08, 2016
Pictures please or ADONBELIVIT

1 Like

Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by sweettlemon(f): 8:14am On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by QuotaSystem: 8:30am On Jun 08, 2016
Negotiate with terrorists? You're not really that gullible.

Read up on strategic engagement/carrot and stick approach.

ganisucks:

Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by berrystunn(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2016
druboon404:

Talk true wailing zombies,the thing pain una well well..
Anyway,I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for
merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's
magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not
magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so
Nigerians let's be patient.......
#IStandWithBuhari# let the
haters and Wailers continue wailing pdp 16 yrs of looting
and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix it in
year. Yeye.

No prove of fixing anything
The govt is looting from looters
With N3tn in Treasury Single Account
Not even one road to show for it.
Or let say he did not start one. in one year

Prove one project they started

Not even an office space (rent) for ministers.
Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by ozoemenaca: 8:33am On Jun 08, 2016
My advice to FG is that they should stop provoking the NDA with their lies. At their instance there is a ceasefire for two weeks by their leader Bubu himself, moreso they invited the governors and the service chiefs to apply wisdom in reducing the attack by the millitants, they also claimed to have ordered withdrawal of soldiers from the Niger Delta but here they are now claiming to have arrested the Co-ordinator of the NNPC attack. They are also telling Nigerians that they have formed a committee to negotiate with the millitants last night. So which one is true
Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by QuotaSystem: 8:42am On Jun 08, 2016
What pie have you been yapping about? The one currently digesting inside iPods like you?

I have no further patience for your senseless mentions. Read the thread title kid.

Britboy:

[s]You've totally lost it!
Clutching at straws won't save you from 'eating humble pie'.
Let me know when your done...more humble pies are in the oven.

Bon Appétit sh!t face! grin[/s]
Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by Jozzy1063: 8:42am On Jun 08, 2016
Pls I heard stephen keshi is dead. I don't knw Hw true dat is pls. Some1 should confirm DAT tanks
Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by ikwubaba: 8:50am On Jun 08, 2016
Sweetlemon:

It is you that does not have sense cos you're willing to die of hunger just so you can watch Buhari's govt crumble.
In politics there's no such thing as total cease-fire when dealing with terrorists. You use carrot and stick. Gerrit?

Don't mind wailers. They have completely removed their mask and openly support evil forces of corruption, violence and terrorism. No more pretense. Instead of even insisting on them being arrested, they are clamoring for looters and criminals to be let free. Where is our decency and morals. What about the petty thieves in our prisons? They should all be freed then? Theirs is even less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by nortcentrallord(m): 8:56am On Jun 08, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Lol.

I never knew the Niger Delta oil is this important that the whole country will go hungry without it.
Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by ikwubaba: 8:57am On Jun 08, 2016
pdppower:
Did he tell them he was the coordinator or how did the navy know? Soon NDA will come out to say they don't know him

You are hoping it is lie abi? keep hoping. shocked tongue undecided
Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by willijaco: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2016
druboon404:

Talk true wailing zombies,the thing pain una well well..
Anyway,I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for
merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's
magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not
magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so
Nigerians let's be patient.......
#IStandWithBuhari# let the
haters and Wailers continue wailing pdp 16 yrs of looting
and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix it in a
year. Yeye.
is so unfortunately, that an average Nigerian can reason in this manner. No individual or group of people are expecting magic, they expect improvement, better still, stability not economic derial.
A year is morethan enough to stabilise your economy, if you can better it! Especially when your country revenue is better than 70% of other African countries, and they still enjoy a better standard of living.
Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by iukpe: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2016
In the advanced countries, the identity of suspects are released as soon as it's known to security agencies. Here the identity is kept secret. These people need to be exposed.
Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by macaranta(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2016
Okay
Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by Fizzbizzie(m): 9:26am On Jun 08, 2016
temptnow:

Does that mean vandals and criminals should be left to roam the streets?
Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by BodyKiss(m): 9:34am On Jun 08, 2016
temptnow:

Maybe you're the one with no nonsense with this your yeye reasoning.
Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by Britboy(m): 9:35am On Jun 08, 2016
QuotaSystem:
What pie have you been yapping about? The one currently digesting inside iPods like you?

I have no further patience for your senseless mentions. Read the thread title kid.

So you had to quote me on a thread I wasn't following, just to masturbate your frail ego?
You're a pathetic creature (Gollum...Google this)
Piss off!
Re: Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers by QuotaSystem: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2016
Why would I expect a cowardly supporter of cowardly criminals to follow a thread wherein the chief coward was apprehended? Lol.

Run along kiddo.

Britboy:

[s]So you had to quote me on a thread I wasn't following, just to masturbate your frail ego?
You're a pathetic creature!
Piss off![/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election / Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" / Again Two Suicide Bombers Blow Selves Up In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.